Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The Madness of Ranvijay Singh (Page 6)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EAREYE

nandu di this so much long post...........................but its nice..................................i have one doubt before discussing here that did arpi died but that was claered by chatter and nandu di but for future i will share my doubts in running discussions

Hey Pinky Hug

Am so happy dear tht u've joined us here. Am sure u'l enjoy urself Big smile 
Thank u for liking the post Embarrassed 

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
areyy nandini kab tak pudeene ke jhad pe chadi rahegi neeche aa ja
hhahhahahahahahaa
this is very funny dial.from "no one killed jessica"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
lakshmi this is the beauty of the show

avdesh arpita seem like real couple and fighting all odds to keep their faith and love in each other..

and thats why we love this story  as its not like usual drama or love stories..

regular masalas r there but still huge impact is of avita..

when i saw earlier beginning wala episode posted by sara  not nandini sorry goofups EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i felt this avdesh had that charisma around him that ppl feared him

he is and was the local gunda with a heart of gold.

but now he has arpita who has even bigger heart of gold and together thats making differnece

avdesh by no means is weak  but his mind is in turmoil with too many things happening

now we wud see a new avdesh singh thakur emerging from all this drama with his bahubal and good heart intact which he wud make use to keep the society in right state for the good of ppl

Edited by chatterbox - 13 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chista-sia-_nandiniice _girltalkie14danno-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I really hope the story is developed well cos it has so much scope & such a beautiful lead pair and good character actors too..Let's wait  & watch!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hmm ya story has good scope and good drama

i think i told yday as of now we knwo  there r many parallel tracks running

so we hv to see how it develops

and cast is wowww
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
hey ferdousSmile
is your son better?

asalways you say everything Clap
as for RV, in mine mind his anger &  temper was totally natural.see, he never failur till now & he thought avi is a like  another criminals  even when police officer warned to him about avis case,he underestimate avi. the otherwais avdesh thought RV is alike another police in lallanpur too.incapable & bribable!

indeed both of them(avi & RV ) underestimate each other & now they bore to each other  & want to pushing each other.

RV is very angry too coz of  trust to BJ.indeed he cheated by BJ & this is intolerable for his.

as for bahuji, RV was right  when said to her come out  from daily dreams.yes she is living in 14 years ago yet. as cb  di  said she is under lots of illusion...
she made for herself an hypothetical enemy & every day fighting with him or her.
indeed RV s slap & words flipped her.

this selfish woman ruins every thing & every one only for her lust  & ego.she wake a  asleep poisonous snack (LS) & for herself desired the best friends of avi was killed or jaild  & her love?!-if it  is true?!- is displaced with his sick & weakness wife

one thing about avitas scencs if we compare strength rates of avita in critical situation, arpi is stronger than avi.i mean when they were in jungle number 1 Wink arpi could   handle & manage the situatoin quickly but  yesterday poor avi  was very afraid & disappointed & helplessCry

Edited by chista - 13 January 2011 at 7:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniice _girlsmile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Nandu..Agree with all your views..You knpw we are so much in love with AVita we see them as  a real life couple not as characters in a show!! Now I am really interested to know what Avi would do if he were not a goon??And I really feel after falling in love Avi is not as strong as he used to be in a mental level..Compare Avi yesterday to the Avi of the earlier episodes.now there's someone in his life who is more important to him than life itself someone who is a prerequisite to his livingg..So he's constantly worried & concerned about her..I felt he cried like a baby yesterday...Bahuji would not recogonise Arpita's Avdesh when he gets back to the haveli!!!

@ Bold, so true Laksmi. The Avdesh who left the haveli n the one who wud return wud be poles apart. The former was the babuaji of his Bj who believed that crime n power is the solution to a problem whereas the Avi who wud return wud be a reformed one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
saare pange ki vajah yeh bhootni hai...........................
things r getting worse ..........jab uss bhootni  ne SR pe drama kiyaaaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index