Gunahon Ka Devta

The Madness of Ranvijay Singh (Page 4)

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
 Hey dremy dear
Khisiyani billi khamba nocha"

I also dont say wat exactly it means but it is like after putting so much of effort to harm someone/thing one cannot get it target

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Dreamygal301

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i got translation thanks to google uncle

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

Thanks Chatter di for the explaination of Fb x 3

Yes, Its something like that, a frustrated cat is taking all its anger out by scratching the pole with its nails.

Edited by Gaurishah - 13 January 2011 at 5:05am
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@ Dreamy did not understand what is the meaning of Fb X 3 !!!

oh sorry, me and my shorthand!

she flashbacked the slap 3 times!

though I would never condone a man slapping a woman, well in this case...just reward for the heartache she is putting everyone through!...if you look at it, her schemes have whirlpooled till everyone in the haveli and outside (think of Japle wedding disruption, the embarassment for everyone) were affected in one way or another.Angry
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i got translation thanks to google uncle

Means,,,,, a frustrated cat who cudnt catch a mice begins to rub against the pillar to show her frustration. so a frustrated person is compared to a frustrated cat

Thanks Chatter di for the explaination of Fb x 3

Yes, Its something like that, a frustrated cat is taking all its anger out by scratching the pole with its nails.

you know, I think there is a double meaning here....

bhootni is a widow...RV saying she is frustrated because she has an itch....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

as always great writing di,n specialy that part which u dedicat to lovers'avita'.n as u said whats the driving fource of rv,(if i get it right in hest)i think its his hurten ego,broken proud as he himself called himself powerfull then avi in front of arpi that her husband dosen't posses any power like him,moreover avi leave him alive when he can shoot him very easily just bz arpi forbid him.having alot to shaire but may b some other time.n one more thing''great qoutations''just luv to read them where from u get those.thanx for analysis Clap

Hi Jolie,

thanks.Smile

You know that in red, is so true!...Rv will be so mad at being Avdesh's mercy when it should have been the other way!...Now he is a laughing stock for Avdesh punched him and left him, not even worthy of a bullet!!....it is like his life was given back to him by Avdesh right there and then!!...So RV wants it back by his own right and so he will wipe the man off the face of the earth....Ouch
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
dreamy in fact  rv hinted to that meaning only

means she is day dreaming under the illusions only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written dreamy...I wanted to thrash Rv & Bahuji.. He would have been suspended & been sitting at home twiddling his fingers but all atht's happening is all thanks to Bahuji..But now I am sure she will come up with a master plan to beat RV.As for Avita they are going to discover the kind of closeness which is going to make Bahuji mad...They will return to the haveli one in mind,body & soul with everyone around being mere spectators!!

Hi Laxmi,Smile

@ red...for once I want bhootni to fail, just so she can feel fear and be scared. She needs to see and know there is always someone out there ready to trample you down!...at times like this you need your nearest and dearest...she may have just driven them all off!

I just wrote in CB's di's post reply that I want to see the SO come to the station and really whip RV....he has been very careless for someone under inquiry!!ConfusedOuch
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunaha6

wow di....... its your analysis that is keeping me intact with the show....apart from the updates being done....hold on...i must thank cb di, nandu di and jaz for their endless efforts.....thank you all.....

you guys are just awesome....i can't watch the show here....so your updates and analysis is my only source to keep up with whats going on..........
thank you tons and tons.......

luv you all,
$un@h@

Hi Sunaha,Smile

Welcome, my dear!

Good to know you are still following GKD!....

How are you settling down?...found a job yet?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index