Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS - Aham's Solution! Conclusion Page 6 (Page 6)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Thanks.   This weekend I will post the conclusion of this OS.
Day Dreaming jackie.. Jackie.. Jackie... Oooops.. Blooper..*looks around shyly* khakie.. Khakie.. Khakie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23suk19

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@BRAT you kill me!!

Let me work!  You're distracting me!  Roti ke leya paisa chaiya!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Arrey khakiji.. Ok work karo.. Main chala.. *sniff*

Sky23suk19

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I am back with the conclusion of this OS. 

@BRAT - I have a Jackie Collins type paragraph especially for you.  Please don't ask for more...this is a PG13 type of forum and I am a M&B type of writer.

Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The conclusion

When comfort changed to passion no one knows.  For a very long time only sounds in the room were of two people enjoying their first contact with each other.  Aham's hands moved from Gopi's face to the back of her head to exploring any exposed skin.  Gopi at first grabbed on to Aham to steady herself but soon her hands were moving on their own to explore his back.  Very quickly that was not enough for either one of them.  Aham pulled himself away from Gopi to gain some sanity.  He saw everything he felt mirrored in her face, the passion, the wonder, the excitement!   

Aham asked,  "Do you know what this means?"

Gopi through her swallen lips, "ji"

"Is this what you want?"

Gopi shyly looked away but Aham needed to ensure that she knew what she wanted and was in agreement with the plan before moving to the next step.   He reached over to move her chin up and tried to get her to look at him.

"Look at me and tell me, is this what you want?"

Gopi shyly looked into Aham's eyes and nodded her assent.

"Say it."

"Ji."

The answer was almost inaudible but Aham heard and it was enough for him.  In response he reached down and pulled his chocolate brown sherwani over his head and tossed it behind him.   Gopi looked at his perfectly chiseled chest in wide eyed wonder.  Aham took her hands and placed them on his chest and moved back into a kiss.  His hands moved to the back of her blouse to undo the hooks but his fingers were too big and awkward.  In his impatience to get to her skin, he ripped the entire row of hooks, he then picked her up and moved to the bed.

When Ahem woke up it was still dark out, at first he was disoriented about the night before but then he become aware of Gopi sleeping on his arm with her back to him.  He was snuggled up against her back with his other arm curled perfectly around her.  He remembered the events of the night before in amazement.  He was no saint, he and Anita had been very active during their relationship but he had never felt or experienced anything like last night.  The passion, the urgency, the pleasure and emotions he never knew existed. let alone experienced. That too with an innocent like Gopi.  He was completely confused about everything.  What he believed! What he thought was true! How he felt!  He thought he knew it all but now wasn't sure about anything.

Aham decided to go for a run, that always cleared his head and helped him think and he really needed to think and put everything into perspective.  He carefully removed his arm from under her head, untangled their legs and quietly moved off the bed to find his clothes which were littered all over the floor.  Once dressed, he looked back at Gopi, who was awake and had pulled the covers all the way up to neck.  She was watching him get dressed.  They stared at each other for a long while but neither was ready to say anything in fear of ruining the moment.  Aham almost smiled but then quickly left to go on his run.

When he returned he felt much better but no closer to understanding the night before.  He went to the guest room to shower and changed into his dark grey suit with a crisp white shirt and opted out of wearing a tie.  Once he was ready he came down for breakfast but didn't see Gopi anywhere.  He finished his breakfast with the family but still no sign of her.  Right before he needed to leave for the office he saw Mani.  He looked round to make sure no one was around and asked, "Mani, where is Gopi?"

"Aham Bhai, she is on the roof terrace, hanging clothes to dry." 
Aham took the stairs two at time in his rush to get to her.  He stood back for a moment to enjoy the scene in front of him, he didn't want to disturb her.  Gopi looked beautiful in a pale pink sari with a silver boarder and embroidery, she had her hands up to hang a sari but seemed to be frozen in that position deep in thought.  He could have stood there all day watching her but finally cleared his throat to get her attention.  She startled and turned to look at him.  Both gazed at each other not sure what to say and unsure of the other's thoughts and reactions.  Finally Aham asked, "are you okay?"

She thought about the night before and blushed bright red when Aham thought about the events of the night before he too blushed and got a bit ebarrassed.  

"Ji." she responded shyly. 

"I wanted to see you before I left for work and say that let's keep this between the two of us until we have some news."

"Ji."  

"I will see you tonight."  With that he turned around and left.

Gopi was left wondering did he mean they were going to do that again.  She blushed at her thoughts.

The end.

Edited by lovtv - 15 January 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMkanu_nvlkhsp13neteche_ctanya.dsouzaLoveMJAashna26ruksmgmjudvsunshine33munnihyderabadtrishapcrystal30_Precious_-neela-kafarsk16hana_yrusha4003angelirebellisaomomswasthi-JollyJabeen-avivakirkRafeal.suk19NazmaJdumas.Verity.chavvi16X.shmm

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Awe what an adorable ending! Loved it. too cute.

Sky23suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hot shelly fab ending..Clap Loved it

Sky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Awe what an adorable ending! Loved it. too cute.

Thanks Eesha!  
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

hot shelly fab ending..Clap Loved it

Hope I still get my PG rating!

Thanks Suk.

suk19

Go to top