Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS - Aham's Solution! Conclusion Page 6 (Page 3)

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
gud one loved it...
bechara ahem... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
aww. this was so good. You have to write more :)

Just too lovely!

Sky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Aham stormed back into his guest room and slammed the door shut behind him.  He couldn't believe what had just happened.  How did he lose control of the situation and forget his goal so quickly.  He should have really planned what he wanted to talk to Gopi about before pulling her into their room.  Sometimes that girl made him forget himself.  How did she do that? 

In the guest room the more he thought about it, a baby was the right solution for this family.  They would ship Kinjal off to the Americas until all the gossip and drama settled down.  Then to bring his mom out of her funk he would make her a dadi. Wasn't that the duty of every good Indian man? Get married and produce offspring, all for the good of the family?  A voice from somewhere inside of him asked what about happiness and self-fulfillment?  Aham didn't know the answer to that.  He had thought he knew the answer when he was with Anita but while he was happy during that time, his family wasn't.  Gopi was the right answer for the family but she didn't fulfil him at any level.  The inner voice again spoke up and asked then why was he so attracted to Gopi?  But Aham wasn't willing to listen to that question and quickly moved on to the solution.  Perhaps the right balance was finding happiness through his career and fulfilment of his duty at home. 

He needed to talk to Gopi and see if she was in agreement.  Instead of leaving the MM at the conclusion of the Kinjal thing, did she want stay and be tied to him forever? He couldn't explain it but the thought of Gopi leaving the house didn't sit well with him anymore.  Again, he quickly moved to quelch that thought. He finally fell asleep thinking about Gopi.  The next day was very busy for Aham with client meetings and site visits.  He didn't have a lot of time to actively think about his dilemma but the solution wasn't very far in his thoughts and as time passed more right it felt.  He didn't get home until very late that evening and as always Gopi was there warming his dinner and ready to serve it to him.  He was too tired to have his dinner at the dining table and asked her to bring it for him in his room.

In his room he quickly changed into his chocolate brown sherwani pajamas *deep breaths girls* and waited for Gopi to bring his dinner.  There was a knock on the door and Aham answered, "aao" in great anticipation.  But it wasn't who he expected but Mani with his dinner.  He couldn't believe that that silly girl would send Mani up with his dinner when he specifically asked her to bring it.  What was wrong with her?  Why couldn't she ever understand anything?  Aham tried to eat his dinner but he was no longer hungry. He could only think about his upcoming conversation with Gopi and wanted to talk to her as soon as possible.   He waited in his room for her to come up, the sound of her payal always slowed down in front of his room, before moving on to their room.  Without fail in a couple of hours, once Gopi was finished downstairs, he heard her walk slowly past his room.  Aham gave her twenty minutes to settle down before following her into their room.  When he entered, he couldn't see her anywhere but could hear the water running in the bathroom.  He closed the door behind him and locked it and waited for her to come out.  This time he wasn't going to lose control and was determined to have a proper conversation with her.  He waited in the shadows by the door for her to come out.  He was totally lost when she came out in a simple dark green sari, her hair open all around her, her face clean of all make up.  He had never seen her look so beautiful in her simplicity.  He felt something in the area of his heart that he had never felt before. He took a deep breath and thought maybe this wasn't going to be as difficult as he originally thought.  He was afraid to disturb the moment but he had to let her know of his presence. He moved towards and said, "Gopi."  At first Gopi was startled and then become terrified of seeing Aham in her room.  She tried to cover her face but Aham quickly moved close to her and took her hand in his to stop her and said, "That is not necessary.  I need to talk to you and for that I need to look at you."

Gopi, "ji, kahiya?"

Aham, "You know everything that has happened in this house in the last few weeks."

Gopi, "ji, haah!"

Aham, "I don't like the affect all of this has had on mom.  Even after Kinjal has gone off to America, mom is not going to recover very quickly."

Gopi, "ji, this has taken a toll on maji's health."

Aham, "Yes.  I need her to get better and that is not going to be easy.  She needs something to bring her out of this!"

Gopi, "Ji, laykin, kya?  Other than time to heal."

Aham, "no she needs more than time.  She is blaming herself for this whole thing.  She is questioning her skills as a mother and the way she brought us up.  I can't see her like this I have to do something."

Gopi, not understanding but tries to reassure Aham by, "Maaji didn't do anything wrong.  It was the circumstances that brought us here. It isn't anyone's fault."

Aham, "we all know it is my fault!"

Gopi, "Nahi, Ahamji! It's not your fault."

Aham, pleased to hear that Gopi didn't blame him, but "regardless, I have to be the one to bring her out of her depression.  If we don't do anything then she may be lost to us forever."

Gopi, "Kanaji wouldn't let that happen."

Aham, "No, he won't but we have a solution in our hands."

Gopi, "we do?"

Aham, "Do you remember mom crying that she will never be a nani or dadi?"

Gopi, "ji but .."

Aham, "maybe we can give her one."

Gopi, still not getting it, "give her what?"

Aham, frustrated, said through his teeth, "you…and…I…give…her…a…baby."

Gopi, finally getting, "you and I? But…?

Aham, "Think about it Gopi, Becoming a dadi would be the answer to all her prayers."

Gopi, excited and scared at the same time, "but Ahamji, how can that be?"

Aham, "Gopi, do you know nothing?  Do I need to explain that to you as well?"

Gopi, "Nahi, Ahamji but how can we make a baby. You don't love me and don't want anything to do with me."

Aham, "Gopi, we need to think about not just ourselves but of the entire Modi kandan.  What happened with Kinjal has hurt the family very deeply.  There aren't too many things we can do to heal this family.  A baby is the perfect solution."

Gopi couldn't believe what Ahamji was saying.  She turned away from him and moved to the window and allowed what he was saying to sink in.  A baby!  A baby!  Oh, Khanaji, is that really possible between Ahamji and I?

Aham, couldn't take the silence anymore and say "Gopi, do you know what this means?"

Gopi, "yes but do you?  We would be forever linked."

AHam, "yes, you wouldn't be able to leave Modi Bhawan to start a new life and would be tied to me and my family forever.  Do you understand?"

Gopi, "Ahamji, regardless of where I live, here or somewhere else, my life will always be tied to you and this family."

Aham, "but what do you think about a baby?"

Gopi, "a baby would be an answer to all my prayers and dreams.  Finally I would have someone of my own to love.  Someone who will accept me without reservations.  Someone who would loved me back in return.  Someone who I will see grow.  Someone regardless of what happens will love me unconditionally.  Same as I would love them"  By the end of this speech Gopi's voice broke and she started to cry silently.

Something happened to Aham during Gopi's speech.  He wanted to comfort her and give her everything she ever wanted or needed.  He quickly moved to her and gently turned her around to face him.  His big hands felt awkward as they moved to cup her face between them and wipe her tears.

Finally he pulled her face towards his and moved in for a kiss to comfort her.  As their lips met it was homecoming for the both of them.  The last few weeks had taken their toll on these two as well. Pretty soon no one could tell who was comforting who.  Did it really matter?

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygneteche_canu008sp13sunshine33maaneet93durgeshwaritanya.dsouzaruksmgmjudvAashna26crystal30saina01trishapchoti_ranibr2499uamazkafahana_yrsk16sam1903evadrusha4003love_u_Sarunangelirebellisaomomswasthi-JollyJabeen-Rafeal.suk19ll-Shilpa-llchavvi16.Verity.X.shmm

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
that was beautiful shelly! please write the next part soon..

Sky23

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
ohhh Shelllz Kaki.... so beautiful.. am at work and tou made me cry with so much tenderness....
i want another part Kaki... plzzzzz pretty plzzzz

Sky23

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
That was just great! Thx for e update!

Sky23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Continue.. What happened after the kiss? Homecoming indeed.. Thanks for complying with our request.. Take it to the next levelWink.. What shld Ahem do next?

Sky23

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@Shelly - like, like, like, like, like, like, like.  I'm so glad you're back!  That was awesome!

@Jake - <sigh>  <shakes head>

Sky23

Go to top