India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

I want this show to be different. see how

bengalirani101 Goldie
bengalirani101
bengalirani101

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I want this show to be a lil less family based zee drama. I was watching KYPH and realized how much more romance was actually incorporated. Like 80% of the scenes were of the main leads and chemistry. I think this show needs more of that since its supposed to be a love story. All im seeing here is just another bahu jang against saas (and pihu for this instance) I want like 101% more of rudra and gauri--> i think this may raise trps and ratings. I personally wud be more attracted to the show this way. The show was just the way i wanted it in the beginning episodes b/c it did concentrate on rudra gauri a lot more. now im just seeing more household drama stuff. I hope CVs dont get off the intense romance track. I was waiting for a nice love story to come on zee tv, sangini granted that for me in the beginning, but now im a little iffy bout it. 

i dunno if my decision will be the same after seeing this week's eps. cuz i havnt seen them yet, but up until last week, i was feeling i little detached from the show. maybe its just me.

i hope i didnt offend anyone, that wasnt my intention. and im definitely not insulting the show. I genuinely think theyre doing a great job in presenting the show for but i still think it needs more of what it had in the beginning. 

plz have mercy on my soul and try not to start bashing in this post:P thanx and happy trails:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenjakrDarine1980SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Nice post. and yes you are right about the show. i want that too. but the creatives never complete our wish.Ying Yang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalirani101

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I loved the Dosti  track of Rudra Gauri  so much It was unique and different. But then may be they have thier own reasons to develop the masala track.  But I love sangini . The actors are superb and make things interesting 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenbengalirani101Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I am a die hard KYPH fan... that was a great show! I also love Sangini, but I think you're absolutely right, after all the story is about falling in love again, so it's justifiable to get what we are asking for ... our RG love story! We already know that it will take some time but..... it's time now!!!! From the ME, the show should focus on RG's relationship, nothing more!!!

bengalirani101

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i love it dear one think zee dont know is how to concetrate one point lets their shows like dil se diya vashan its saas bahu and its just not the right story and pavitra rishta all their shows something is lacking and its not because they dont have good team but the stories dont get focus they jump to one story to another

bengalirani101

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top