Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

12/1 - E24 - Karan Kundra's interview (Page 2)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
why wish and hope??? it clearly is being said that Arjun marries Arohi but in what circumstances is the real twist..so chill and relax...Embarrassed

and get ready for some intense scenes Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssH

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
pooja i understand but u know some ppl r saying that may be arohi gets married to cheeku and in order to avenge his siters' fate may be arjun kidnaps dulhan arohi...who is cheeku's dulhan..it can happen na!!..so me tensed

ObodroKargosh

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Pooja U js Abs rite.....Nw v sud not Worry....Btritenw I don Want To C ARJUN ARO...Marriage too....Aro ki Shadi Kisi k Saath Nahi Honi Chahiye.....Ek baar Arjun Aro k Shadi Ho gayi..To Kuch bhi Nahi Bachega Luv story mein....It vl Bcom Borin Saas bahu typ drama...den...No wayyyyy....m not Interested in Arjun Aro Marriage lyf.....Atol...

ObodroKargosh

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thanq Pooja..Hug this made my day.....:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Shibz - Hughave faith Embarrassed and even if they runaway...i don't mind Big smile at least no Cheeku-Arohi marriage LOL

Mitesh - thanks...well you never know, maybe after the marriage also they can have alot of awesome scenes, imagine them under one roof always Day Dreaming and i'm sure if they try hard enough they can think of new concepts other than the usual saash bahu drama...and i'd like to see that if it happens they get married

Shibz- Hug it made my day too...i had a horrible day today and then the KMH1 title track and this interview totally made my day! it was so horrible that just this much made my day Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
you are right Pooja..i dun mind Arjuhi marryin now...or running away...anythin is better dan chikuDeadLOLLOL but y take risk..i think its better Arjuhi get married...atleast we can see Arjuhi's married life wich we missed in KMH1...i wil watch as if i m watchin a sequel to KMH1WinkTongue

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
aw i love your enthusiasm!!! good!

but the functions where we could have seen Arjuhi's masti and flirting....was more of a serious talk in each of them...i would like if they have a re-marriage for them which is famous in BT shows LOLLOL

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
no re-marriage...coz BT shows are also famous for tragedies during re-marriageLOLCry

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index