India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Is it possible? (Page 2)

trickylover_143 Newbie
trickylover_143
trickylover_143

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i m serious about it hopefully i will do something well to be in bigg boss. v always used to criticise conestants so i want to stand in their shoes

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trickylover_143

i m serious about it hopefully i will do something well to be in bigg boss. v always used to criticise conestants so i want to stand in their shoes
bigboss team do enough research on contestant  before selecting contestants because they need diffrent type of people...they see how much and how can  contestant can offer to show if they stay on bigboss hoise..they do lots of research from their friends to  social people who know themWink. to get idea of their personality and behavior Wink....
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

i was just thinking that is it possible for a simple person like one ov us to b the contestant of bigg boss? if it is then plz help me out that how can v take it to the next level... if u hv any information plz do respond back because i m seriously thinking about it.

Yes, there is a spot for an ordinary citizen who is not a celebrity or who is not in any news. We had Alina in BB3. And if in BB5, if it has to be someone from IF, then I suggest KB's name. If he declines, put Dharmesh Sir in there. If you want some female names, we have plenty : Pallo, Pooja, Cutie, Shivani, Jess..to name a few. Any of these stand a good chance of reaching a final because they can always do better than the finalist Khali.

_________

BB4 : Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestarrose-girl

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Let us know before you go in....we will vote for you Wink Smile
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

do sumthing wich bring u in news...den bb team will contact u n u can enter da house...in bb u dont need to be a b'town star or tv star...u just have to be in news...4 any thing...

But making MMS is strictly excluded from the  permissible list of  the things you can do to bring you in news.

Also, if you have done nothing  for people to tell you from a lamp-post and if you still get the chance to be in BB house, do not do DB.

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestar

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Wht a wish.........Clap....Well i believe ur new to the forum since ur a newbie....Wink......I wud like to give u a suggestion on to read the comments of the viewers in IF....and do tell us abt ur self so tht v wud vote u in the next season.......LOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

i really dont know about the serial kalli and rachna.... whatever i will do but i believe that u must complete ur education because it does impact ur personality.. As far as bigg boss is concerned i m serious about it thats y i asked 4 help 
i m also serious...in dat serial...one college goin gal becomes sooo much famous...dat a politican can harm her...n gets scared of her...n in college n skools u can be famous in such ways only na....
trickylover_143 Newbie
trickylover_143
trickylover_143

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
As i said earlier i will definitely let u all know when i will enter the house. I want to make it clear that i m not that much eager to be in bigg boss 5 because i know that rite now it is not possible. i just want to be part of it in the later seasons when i establish my space. And hopefully that will happen INSHA ALLAH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top