Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Hello to Everyone out there! Myself Jot. Or "Jotty"..*takes a moment to glare at Tanu*...*clears throat* I'm one of the writers at BC...one of the awesome ones btw. =) 

BollyCurry is BACK ONCE AGAIN! But this time we have brought along a bunch of "refreshed" [our theme for the month according to the CC's], BC recruits! *does the happy dance* We were getting quite lonely and we FINALLY get to have some new people!  

So...before i announce the new recruits, i'd like to inform everyone that applied that it was extremely difficult for us to choose and if you didn't get in, there's always next time! 

With the new year...here are the NEW recruits! *looks at the other BCers frowning* Guys? Drumroll! Remember?  *sighs* You know what? FORGET IT! Lemme just talk! *whispers* Don't mind them, they're a bit slow..dull...i'm the smartest of the bunch. Tanu said she was....which was a lie. =) *coughs* Moving on before i get killed

|E D I TO R S|

Jhanvi.angel10

Andhara13

Samhit_Sanaya

Smileyface

-Sharmilla-

lola610

Jungli Billi

Congratulations to the new Editing Nazis! =)

|G R A P H I C S|

Zunni

Sano88

-Pooji-

Expecting Some VERY nice graphics from you guys! Stern Smile...Just joking..no pressure just yet. ROFL

MOving on to the MOST awesome-est Team of BC ..*coughs..* WHO said i was biased? *glares at everyone who thinks that* LOL
|W R I T E....*Tanu runs up the stage and grabs the mike*

Edited by gk_09 - 13 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana.Tanya.-Deepali-Love_ArHiiiSmileyfacesaher_90BilliCat.lola610starry.phoenixsourpussnatashuAdditi_sjfanScatteredCastlePurpleRainSomerholicGirl...PARiNA...curledupblack_hazeBeautifulDream.manasi_31Anhdara13Sano88-Nadii-Angelic_A-Shayari-cityoflightsShwets1502spamalotVishakha_SakhiJungli BilliKYPH-AKlipshaaamail1601.Jiya.patakhaguddiRavishingSaRunPerfangel5655dangerouzIshk.Anjalii...xXxviniva sharmasindhyaa.shininggal2008P.Kamaljit.Seanmusic_l0ver036tulipbaby53serendipity.-Ami-KinSanjaftermath..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--BollyCurry Wild Card Entry-Finalists-[WELCOME!]--" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

I know guys u r totally bored with the newly promoted hyper jotty ^^ROFL
all those who ran off hearin her speech can come bak now as its ur fav one here.
YEESSSS MEEEEEEEEEE!!

THE AWESOME MEE!!CoolROFL

She announced the editors and graphics? OH YA!! thank god i saw she was killing u guysROFL
So i grabbed the mike from her and now am here BlushingROFL

i forgot to ask HOW R U ALL??

fyn-shyn??

OH WELL ,
now let the awesome me announce the list of writors.*coughs* AWESOME writers as jotty saysROFL*biased lady *ROFL

So the best of bestest chosen ones are:

|W R I T E R S|
gaurav_fan

phoenixgirl

shininggal2008

-Sajjal-

-Sarah-

Vedo

Angel-Pebby

haaki_ragz

manasi_31

black_haze

I will like to congratulate all those who are gonna become a part of our family .More is set up in our news room ,shicku and ami are busy reserving postsROFL!!All the seniors are ready to pounce on u CoolROFL
Your rights have been set! Big smile

P.S:and u enter and we party Cool

And last but not the least i would lyk to thank all those who sent in their awesome entries on behalf of whole BC.

And and those who dint get in ,
pls dont b dissapointed we will b back to get u another chance soon !!Hug

So the awesome tanu and stupid jotty have to take leave as for now *tears in eyes*

Meet u guys some other tym *waves*
JOTTYYY*makes jotty wave tooROFL*

Edited by gk_09 - 13 January 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanagk_09.Tanya.a little faithLove_ArHiiiIshan.Angel-Jot.saher_90lola610Smileyfacestarry.phoenixsourpussScatteredCastleAdditi_sjfannatashuBeautifulDream.SomerholicGirlcurledupAnhdara13black_hazemanasi_31.SilentPrincessAngelic_A-Shayari-Sano88Jungli BilliKYPH-AKVishakha_SakhilipshaaSobtiObsessiondangerouzIshk.Anjalii...xXxsindhyaa.shininggal2008MyInspirationz-Alina.P.Kamaljit.Seantulipbaby53-Ami-KinSanjaftermath..

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

And... Guyz....before we move on!!
i know, these two nuttiesTongue, my Jotty & Devu, are makin' you feelin' lil sacred !!! so, dun be  !! here's what i'll do to help u out....
I will do the honours once u enter the BC News Room, with the 'garland' and 'red rose'Embarrassed so get Ready for the wildest ride with all of craziess and few sensible ones !!
ahemmm.. ahemm.....!! just like mee ROFL

So, all you new Editors, Graphicers & Writers !!
time for the oath ceremony....!!
take a pledge before you start on with your awesom-est job, your dream cums true !! nostalgia***

@ Jotty, u rem'ber how you gt ur welcome ceremony ??!!

@DEvaa ::aahhh ours' was the greastest ever naa with so many, Gulaab Jamuns & Jalebi's' LOL
whispers** No wonder why our seni-diots were or rather 'are' so sweet !! stern smile**

so here's wishin' you all the 'new recruits' a lovely welcome to our 'work-lee-land' hope to see you all soon !! and lukin' frwd to work with you all... tht will ultimately lessen our burdens as well !!! we'll be 'seniors' as we;;!! a biggg teddy bear hug to all our would-be-BC-Buzzers !! shakes head**

Over to you guyz..start expressin' your feelin's n thots' on the final results of the exams you all went thru few days backk!!! Good Luck & Best Wishes on behalf of the whole 'BollyCurry' team & India-Forums!!

Signin' off for now, catch ya all soon!! winks**
bye-bye---saayo-naaraa form all the three Idiots ..ooops** mee too!!
waves high************Embarrassed

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 January 2011 at 1:58am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana.Tanya.a little faithLove_ArHiiiAngel-Jot.saher_90BilliCat.SmileyfacenatashusourpussPurpleRainAdditi_sjfanScatteredCastleSomerholicGirlmanasi_31BeautifulDream.Anhdara13-Sarah-Angelic_A-Shayari-|Persephone|Sano88lipshaaJungli BilliKYPH-AKVishakha_Sakhi-Alina.Anjalii...xXxshininggal2008dangerouzIshk.P.Kamaljit.Seantulipbaby53-Ami-KinSanjaftermath..

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone who came out! And Congratz to those who made it! Glad to have you on the team! Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAngel-Jot.Smileyfacestarry.phoenixScatteredCastleAdditi_sjfanblack_hazeSomerholicGirlmanasi_31Anhdara13Sano88shininggal2008Jungli BilliKYPH-AKdangerouzIshk.Anjalii...xXx-Alina.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

And... Guyz....before we move on!!
i know, these two nuttiesTongue, my Jotty & Devu, are makin' you feelin' lil sacred !!! so, dun be  !! here's what i'll do to help u out....
I will do the honours once u enter the BC News Room, with the 'garland' and 'red rose'Embarrassed so get Ready for the wildest ride with all of craziess and few sensible ones !!
ahemmm.. ahemm.....!! just like mee ROFL

So, all you new Editors, Graphicers & Writers !!
time for the oath ceremony....!!
take a pledge before you start on with your awesom-est job, your dream cums true !! nostalgia***

@ Jotty, u rem'ber how you gt ur welcome ceremony ??!!

@DEvaa ::aahhh ours' was the greastest ever naa with so manu, Gulaab Jamuns & Jalebi's' LOL
whispers** No wonder why our seni-diots were or rather 'are' so sweet !! sterm smile**

so here's wishin' you all the 'new recruits' a lovely welcome to our 'work-lee-land' hope to see you all soon !! and lukin' frwd to work with you all... tht will ultimately lessen our burdens as well !!! we'll be 'seniors' as we;;!! a biggg teddy bear hug to all our would-be-BC-Buzzers !! shakes head**

Over to you guyz..start expressin' your feelin's n thots' on the final results of the exams you all went thru few days backk!!! Good Luck & Best Wishes on behalf of the whole 'BollyCurry' team & India-Forums!!

Signin' off for now, catch ya all soon!! winks**
bye-bye---saayo-naaraa form all the three Idiots ..ooops** mee too!!
waves high************

Yes..i remember my welcome. *frowns* It started off with a prank...then a sweet welcome post. =O Jalebiss? NO WAY. Why weren't weee given any? NOT Fair. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithstarry.phoenixSmileyfaceSano88

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Congratz Radz, Zunni and HennaBig smile And everyone else, looking forward to getting to know you betterCool Hope you all have fun =)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAngel-Jot.Smileyfacestarry.phoenixScatteredCastlemanasi_31Anhdara13Jungli BilliKYPH-AKdangerouzIshk.shininggal2008

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hawwww. I feel very left out in this whole convo thing you guys. *sad face* Not fair. Grrrrr to you all. =P

But welcome all you new people!!! *runs around in circles for you guys*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Smileyfacestarry.phoenixScatteredCastleSomerholicGirlmanasi_31Sano88shininggal2008

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Aww i didnt make it Unhappy
oh well next year i guess!

Congrats to all <3
Hope you guys have fun cooking for us crazies!
Get it?

Crazy Creatives...
BollyCurry Team? 
We want gooood food so get cookin ROFL

Haha Congrats once again <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixScatteredCastlemanasi_31Sano88shininggal2008

Post Reply New Post

Go to top