India-Forums

ME epi#1 : Lights ! Camera ! Action ! (Page 5)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoArpitachohanbipsRainbowWarrior-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.ArjunAutumn.axeionsusan29charminggenie

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-TheDilettanteIsha.Ishaaxeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoArpitachohan-Sneha25-RainbowWarriorIsha.Ishaaxeion

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Hello to alll....

pooja and anuradha belong to very different back ground...

pooja is actress she is well aware of camera what to say and when to say...same goes with her kids and maid they..(i felt) very well trained...and they all think there home is perfect....but i think they live very organise lifestyle not life....on very first day..aliya call all her friends for stay...they diidnt allow anuradha to settle in house....then their party and anita's attitude....they were tring to show anuradha how great lifestyle they have...i agree with anuradha it was like hotel not home....deciding ur meal with menucard what kind of home it is...in pooja home...her kid wake up with maid ..food is served by maid....they dont know taste of food served by mom...( i personnaly love food cook by my mom...it always taste me better)..anuradha just trying to stop their time table...which we follw in school or boarding school...give then homely feeling..to enjoy each and every corner of house...and what i felt pooja is playing very good role of father..and her maids r mother of her childern....anuradha was just trying to realise them this..but she failed..b'coz they already have misconception that they r living perfect life....

in anuradha house i think mr. nigam atleast adjusting with  pooja (in pooha house kids and maid r not even ready to adjust with her) and pooja entry  realised mr. nigam value of his wife....i hope after this he will apperciate his wife....spending thousands of rupees on helper and bedsheet, curatin was very easy for pooja...and than claiming that house is looking beautiful...any one can do that..i would have apperciated her if she would have done all these thing herself with out exceeeding budget of mr. nigam...anurradha might also feeling need of helper but her monthy budget might not allowing her for that...so dont think pooja did anythig great by cleaning how with help of helper....and if loodo is not good breakfast..basi maida tandrori roti was also not very good for kid to have in breakfast.

so nither pooja nor anurradha r perfect mom...both need change..but where anurradha and mr. nigam accepting their fault gracefully..pooja still not ready to accept that her house is not perfect home. 

Edited by ashima1975 - 13 January 2011 at 11:30pm
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by ppurva

But what about her own kid? He is being spoiled instead of learning discipline. He is still at the age where he has to learn his alphabet but he's unable to cope. He's being given unhealthy eating habits. And most importantly he does not have any friends of his own age. All these are important for the proper development of a child.

While Anuradha might have been overwhelmed in Pooja's house, and her husband might be dominating her regarding how the house has to be run - It hink it is she who's not in favor of sending her children to a play-school. Becoz as soon as Pooja gave that suggestion, Rajiv leapt at it and said "main to chahata hoon, ki yeh play-school mein jaaye"

Yes you are right Tongue  Completely agree with @ red  .  I wasn't defending Anu but was trying to see things from Anu's perspective. Anu has long way  to go to be a successful mom. Embarrassed

About play-school ...yeah ? but overall Rajiv appeared bit dominating to me ...the way he was upset with Pooja for stepping out to get grocery while he was busy in Pooja. And yeah, we can NOT hold only mom accountable for kids mental and education groW*H. Rajiv has to play his role too na !!  If kid is getting 1 out of 20, what is Rajiv doing ? 

And as Rajiv himself said it was " Ghar ki murgi Daal barabar "   ....Rajiv himself needs to respect his wife too !  I don't think he helps her in kitchen.  Rajiv basically was trying to chance maroing with Pooja (since she is a celeb)

And moreover that stupid friend of Rajiv ...who came as watchmen first and then milkman i guess ?? He was saying purani memsaab bahot gaaliya deti hain .........that was again putting Anu in bad light for no reason.

Well said..Clap. Rajiv is definitely a dominating person. Even the VO said that Rajiv ko puchhe bina ek patta bhi nahi hilta..  In addition to that, I found him irresponsible (he was checking  his kid's books as if he is reading them for the first timeLOL), irritating and lacking in sense of appreciation... Not once did he appreciate pooja's efforts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I found Kabir Bedi mature and well-spoken. Agree with him that it's not about right or wrong, it's adapting.

I couldn't understand why Anuradha insisted on everyone having dinner in the living room when they could all sit together in the dining area. Kabir Bedi let her have her way and that was his way of accommodating the guest. Anuradha's fault was that she came with pre-conceived notions about rich mother being bad mother and repeatedly tried to glorify her motherhood. It doesn't work that way. Towards the end, she saw how politeness works wonders with the kids.

Arrey woh to uske "simple living high thinking" wale fundeka ek chhotasa hissa haiLOLROFL LOL  Woh shayad bhul gayee ki politeness aur modesty can very well be a part of simple living.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaTheDilettanteaxeion

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

orms Goldie
orms
orms

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I didn't like the fact that Nigam was teaching his little son to go against Pooja and he was making faces at Pooja in front of his son. That's very bad and not the way to brain wash an impressionable child. Shame on him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index