India-Forums

ME epi#1 : Lights ! Camera ! Action ! (Page 4)

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrior-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.IshaPrinsesse.Suvi

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
If Rajeev and Anuradha game plan was to show Pooja as bad mom then Anu strategy going about it was totally wrong. Anu should know that behaving the way she did with kids is not going to make her a good mom than Pooja. Really surprised the way she behave with them, I mean what was she thinking???

How can a child be in school and be in playgroup as the same time. Regular school starts after playgroup. So if the child is already going to school which is obvious from his marks then why playgroup or did Pooja wanted to say tuition?

I highly doubt that Rajiv will keep his promise made to Pooja when Anuradha is back. Confused

Lunch at 3 pm.. well yes why did not the maids prepare the food??? Why did they wait for Anu to get up and tell them the menu.. Surely if kids are hungry they will make whatever they want as they ask kids for the menu as it is. Something is fishy here.. Guess just to add masala... kids might have had breakfast and lunch before that.. lol... but for the show sake 3 pm bol diya.. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

keltaArpitachohanLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.ArjunPrinsesse.Suvi

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.ArjunAutumn.Prinsesse.Suvi

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

keltaArpitachohan-Sneha25-RainbowWarriorIsha.Isha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Nahi yaar lot of these playgroups have come up recently. Basically little kids come home early by 12pm or so from school. Now for working moms, it becomes difficult to manage. SO we have these playgroups, where the kids are taken after the school-hours. They could be immediately after school or somewhat later around 3-5 pm so that gives the mothers time to relax as well as one more avenue for kids to interact with their peers.

Oh I think those are called day care center.. as playgroup is where the child goes and learn few things which are age appropriate and play and mix with other kids. But as far as I know in playgroups there are no marks given but in schools they are given, so may be Rajiv's child is going to a school. And after play group, schools starts. And if it is for after school hours where kids go then they are called day care centers. In US etc day care center play play games, take various activities and make then learn a few things but in India day care is only for looking after the child where the child spends his day along with other kids.

After today's episode it seems Pooja meant tuition from her talks though she still was saying playgroup for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet.Arjun

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Nahi yaar lot of these playgroups have come up recently. Basically little kids come home early by 12pm or so from school. Now for working moms, it becomes difficult to manage. SO we have these playgroups, where the kids are taken after the school-hours. They could be immediately after school or somewhat later around 3-5 pm so that gives the mothers time to relax as well as one more avenue for kids to interact with their peers.
Nahi re... The name might have been coined recently, but the concept has been there forever. When I was a kid, I remember my mom and her frnds taking all us kids out to parks or other places everyday, and they took turns too. Like if my mom takes all f us out today, then tmrow someone else would. That ways they got enough time to relax and also not worry abt us. It's only with recent times, that professionals are appointed to do this work exclusively Confused
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-TheDilettanteIsha.Isha

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index