India-Forums

ME epi#1 : Lights ! Camera ! Action ! (Page 3)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by sweta01

Sometimes it does happen that when a person is put in a situation or place which he or she is not used too, gets nervous or overwhelmed. In Radha's case she was in awe of her surrounding i.e. Pooja's house and hence was uncomfortable to begin with, not her fault.

Radha is one responsible adult. She is a housewife with a kid and she definitely knows how to handle the household. she didnt have to learn anything new.. she just had to follow the rulebook. thats it. there wasnt any reason to get nervous and so. She must have encountered so many such houses as she is the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment indusrty. I think she just wanted to enjoy her vacation wihtout any distractions. Actually I thought she would be able to pull it off easily whereas pooja will fail miserably given the fact that she is a homemaker. but what happened is exactly opposite. 

I did not say that she was nervous to handle the household. I meant she was in awe of Pooja house and the material things in it. Though being a housewife and having a kid does not entitled a person to know how to run a household efficiently. LOL It depends upon person to person. Embarrassed And yes she had just to follow the rulebook, that I agree.

She may be the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment industry but not necessary that she could have visited many celebrities homes. In fact Rajiv being in the field might not even have visited so many celebrities homes as he has just begun his career and not that well known unlike Johny Lever. Also his own house is not like a celebrity house. Radha's comments on dining set, she being in awe of each and everything in Pooja's house and labelling Pooja's house as a hotel indicates that she does not feel that as a home. She was overwhelmed by Pooja's house decoration, furniture mostly everything hence the nervousness to start with, which I felt was understandable.

But as she settled in she would have run it nicely as she just had to follow the rule book as everything is so organized in P's house.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanIncognit0-Sneha25-.ArjunIsha.IshaaxeionPrinsesse.Suvi

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbanik

Sometimes it does happen that when a person is put in a situation or place which he or she is not used too, gets nervous or overwhelmed. In Radha's case she was in awe of her surrounding i.e. Pooja's house and hence was uncomfortable to begin with, not her fault.

Radha is one responsible adult. She is a housewife with a kid and she definitely knows how to handle the household. she didnt have to learn anything new.. she just had to follow the rulebook. thats it. there wasnt any reason to get nervous and so. She must have encountered so many such houses as she is the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment indusrty. I think she just wanted to enjoy her vacation wihtout any distractions. Actually I thought she would be able to pull it off easily whereas pooja will fail miserably given the fact that she is a homemaker. but what happened is exactly opposite. 

I did not say that she was nervous to handle the household. I meant she was in awe of Pooja house and the material things in it. Though being a housewife and having a kid does not entitled a person to know how to run a household efficiently. LOL It depends upon person to person. Embarrassed And yes she had just to follow the rulebook, that I agree.

She may be the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment industry but not necessary that she could have visited many celebrities homes. In fact Rajiv being in the field might not even have visited so many celebrities homes as he has just begun his career and not that well known unlike Johny Lever. Also his own house is not like a celebrity house. Radha's comments on dining set, she being in awe of each and everything in Pooja's house and labelling Pooja's house as a hotel indicates that she does not feel that as a home. She was overwhelmed by Pooja's house decoration, furniture mostly everything hence the nervousness to start with, which I felt was understandable.

But as she settled in she would have run it nicely as she just had to follow the rule book as everything is so organized in P's house.

Now I agree with you dearie.... Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunAutumn.axeionPrinsesse.Suvi

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

There are a few people who do not know how to get work out of paid help. I've seen quite a few of my cousins like that. They do not know how to instruct and appreciate helpers. Perhaps thats why Rajiv's house does not have a full-time maid. He is after all quite successful and can afford to pay for it. Perhaps Anuradha does not want a maid as then she would not be able to justify her time - din bhar kya kiya :)

'How we treat a waiter and waitresses say a lot about us' or in this case the house maid.

And yes as someone said I too felt that may be the show was made to look in favour of Pooja  but then again why would Nigams make themselves look bad to the world?

It's hard to believe Radha didn't have any lighter moments with Pooja's family in these 4 days and was just plotting against Pooja. If whatever was shown was true then she is living a sad life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunIsha.IshaaxeionPrinsesse.SuviAutumn.charminggenie

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
1 out of 20 is an awesome score......  hahahaha.......Such a cute score 1 out of 20...... lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno-Sneha25-Prinsesse.Suvi

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

RangiliDhannoArpitachohan-Sneha25-Isha.IshaPrinsesse.SuviAutumn.

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

ArpitachohanLovelyPlanet-Sneha25-Isha.IshaPrinsesse.SuviAutumn.

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kelta-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.ArjunPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index