Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 8)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Basically all major religions do not allow it.

I wonder if such attraction is due to some chemical imbalance.

I had a close male friend who got too attached to me once and seemed to act a bit weird. I knew it was not good so I cut down seeing him. He went through a period of torture but it was good for him. now he is happily married.

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

According to the Catholic Faith, YES it must be stopped ... perhaps also according to most religions Smile. That is for me the Lord's Word. There can be many way's to deal with darkness, one can be to get busy in some other work. But no fight on this, so peace.
Sorry dude, no offense, but I find the principles of Catholicism quite amusing, and at times hilarious.

There's a reason Mather Luther started the Protestant Reformation.

Yes, many in Europe find Hinduism quite amusing too, infact too amusing. Not to mention it being hilarious to great extents. There is certainly a reason why many Hindus dont like to call themselves as such, or just follow other religions too.

I am not a dude, but a female. Anyways, I did not write my comment so that my religion gets demeaned. This thread was about a different topic, and I just said what I believe. If you think you cannot tolerate such stuff, it is your problem because at the end prevails the Lord's Word. I have and many like me have firm believe in it. You don't need to be one of us.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I think same sex attraction should be stopped and discouraged generally.

After reading through all the pages yes, it can and should be discouraged.

This can be done through a rendition of Diana Ross's "Stop in the Name of Love" but with lyrics modified to "Stop in the name of God". Adam Lambert can sing and we can have Jane Lynch in the music video. And we will put a rainbow of happiness in the background depicting the promised land of God if only they can stop.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I think same sex attraction should be stopped and discouraged generally.

After reading through all the pages yes, it can and should be discouraged.

This can be done through a rendition of Diana Ross's "Stop in the Name of Love" but with lyrics modified to "Stop in the name of God". Adam Lambert can sing and we can have Jane Lynch in the music video. And we will put a rainbow of happiness in the background depicting the promised land of God if only they can stop.

sarcasm much? :P
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

According to the Catholic Faith, YES it must be stopped ... perhaps also according to most religions Smile. That is for me the Lord's Word. There can be many way's to deal with darkness, one can be to get busy in some other work. But no fight on this, so peace.
Sorry dude, no offense, but I find the principles of Catholicism quite amusing, and at times hilarious.

There's a reason Mather Luther started the Protestant Reformation.

Yes, many in Europe find Hinduism quite amusing too, infact too amusing. Not to mention it being hilarious to great extents. There is certainly a reason why many Hindus dont like to call themselves as such, or just follow other religions too.

I am not a dude, but a female. Anyways, I did not write my comment so that my religion gets demeaned. This thread was about a different topic, and I just said what I believe. If you think you cannot tolerate such stuff, it is your problem because at the end prevails the Lord's Word. I have and many like me have firm believe in it. You don't need to be one of us.

I always see all religion as mine.
We need many religions/school of philosophy and I think there should be at least 10 of them with Atheism being one too.LOL
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Basically all major religions do not allow it.

I wonder if such attraction is due to some chemical imbalance.

I had a close male friend who got too attached to me once and seemed to act a bit weird. I knew it was not good so I cut down seeing him. He went through a period of torture but it was good for him. now he is happily married.

LOLx4 so did he marry a bloke or a female? Tongue

Go to top