Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 4)

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Two men holding hands look quite queer

in school we used to keep our hand over the shoulder some times, but only as kids LOL actually it wasn't really that gay, it was brotherly, and not philadelphia brotherly LOL
It can be innocent but these days people are getting too paranoid I feel. Even kids as young as 5-6 (boys) holding hands or shoulders as you mentioned are being made the butt of joke. Their friends tease them that they are gay. Its annoying actually. I know a kid in my neighbourhood who looked quite confused and kept asking everyone why his friends were teasing him and what is gay! His parents told him to stop holding his classmates hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Bazingaa

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Two men holding hands look quite queer

in school we used to keep our hand over the shoulder some times, but only as kids LOL actually it wasn't really that gay, it was brotherly, and not philadelphia brotherly LOL
It can be innocent but these days people are getting too paranoid I feel. Even kids as young as 5-6 (boys) holding hands or shoulders as you mentioned are being made the butt of joke. Their friends tease them that they are gay. Its annoying actually. I know a kid in my neighbourhood who looked quite confused and kept asking everyone why his friends were teasing him and what is gay! His parents told him to stop holding his classmates hands

it's quite sad and pathetic that people even make homo jokes on little kids.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Pirated_FunShipra_SBazingaa

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Being effeminate does not amount to being a gay male. In your scenario the boy is picking up social cues from his sisters. He may prefer to play house and Barbie doll. He may even begin to gossip and discuss with his sisters and friends how cute guys are etc. However, when he hits adolescence he might discover that he does not view boys the same way as his sisters doe. He might develop crushes and attractions on girls just like any heterosexual male. Thats because he is naturally straight. He will not go against his nature to emulate his sisters, he will do so only if his nature is actually of homosexual orientation.

That being said for every human behavior there is a proportion of nature as well as nurture.

LOL i used to play with a barbie doll which was lying around my house, and even tried to wear her shoes  as a lil 3 year old, but I threw it in the bin when I was 4 and realised it wasn't for guys Tongue

LOLI grew up in an extended family where there was about 7 girls and one boy and thankfully never had an argument with my cousin brother for trying to take my barbie doll away from meLOL
He was always busy playing with his action figures or competing on his PS1 when my other cousins would come round where he finally had some male company.

I don't know why but I just can't imagine a little boy playing with a barbie doll. :\ I remember when I used to help out at a primary school all the boys would form their own little group and when there were any colouring tasks they even refused to use the colour pink as it was a 'girly colour'LOL

@sunny: I'm not surprised at all. I was so shocked when I heard 6 year old kids saying no homo and screwfacing when talking about gays.ShockedI didn't even know the meaning of the word gay till I was about 14! 

Edit: I'm against PDA too. I can't stand it when people make out in front of meDead
I happen to catch the train from one of the red light areas so I always see two guys or two girls making out and I actually want to puke. Same sex or not, it really isn't something I want to see. Holding hands or resting your head on your partner's shoulder is fine but anything more will make me uncomfortable.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Roadrunnerzrabees011Shipra_SMagixXBazingaatulipbaby53

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

LOLI grew up in an extended family where there was about 7 girls and one boy and thankfully never had an argument with my cousin brother for trying to take my barbie doll away from meLOL
He was always busy playing with his action figures or competing on his PS1 when my other cousins would come round where he finally had some male company.

I don't know why but I just can't imagine a little boy playing with a barbie doll. :\ I remember when I used to help out at a primary school all the boys would form their own little group and when there were any colouring tasks they even refused to use the colour pink as it was a 'girly colour'LOL

I grew up in join family...there more than 10 girls there that time...3 of them my age...2 elder ...and 5 younger.....am only Naughty boy in my dads family hehehe.....nobody become lesbian there...but muje legtha hey I become lesbian now...Cos me and lesbian also like only girls TongueTongueLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@ diya:

actually I liked all colors pink and blue and green etc, but once at my 3rd bday party I had a pink balloon with me, and an uncle told me it was a girly color, and I never liked pink again :P although I like it now, as long as it's complimented with black.  

I once went to fisherman's  cove and saw some german man smooching his chinese girlfriend! And they were middle aged. nothing worse than saggy skin. :P
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Vinu, did anyone throw you a coming out party?Tongue
(I'm way too obsessed with Ugly Betty)

@joe: For the first 6 years of my life I'd wear all these pretty little dresses and when I got to secondary school I hated wearing them and I actually didn't wear a dress for 5-6 years and then I was forced to wear it during our leavers party. I was never a tomboy as such but I never wore a lot of skirts either during secondary school (apart from the one we had to wear everyday as part of a uniform that was a disgusting colour). Now I wear skirts and dresses a lot more than I used to but I still love wearing my skinny jeans! :) I've also never been a fan of the colour pink.

I went to the cinemas yesterday and while we were standing in the queue we saw a couple making out in front of everyone. What is wrong with people these days..eugh!
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Vinu, did anyone throw you a coming out party?Tongue
(I'm way too obsessed with Ugly Betty)

@joe: For the first 6 years of my life I'd wear all these pretty little dresses and when I got to secondary school I hated wearing them and I actually didn't wear a dress for 5-6 years and then I was forced to wear it during our leavers party. I was never a tomboy as such but I never wore a lot of skirts either during secondary school (apart from the one we had to wear everyday as part of a uniform that was a disgusting colour). Now I wear skirts and dresses a lot more than I used to but I still love wearing my skinny jeans! :) I've also never been a fan of the colour pink.

I went to the cinemas yesterday and while we were standing in the queue we saw a couple making out in front of everyone. What is wrong with people these days..eugh!

jeans are a lot better than skirts :P I think that applies to girls too LOL 

eww I don't see why PDA's are necessary, just get a room Tongue
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Some guys who are creative and artistic do tend to be slightly effiminate especially designers of women's apparels and dancers. Back in school days I had a classmate with such a mannerism but I never made fun of him as he was very nice. He had a habit of overing his laughter with a white hanky and was always spotlessly dressed.

Go to top