Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 29)

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

1. I think you misunderstood. I'm not comparing anything to disability. I'm just emphasizing all nature has a purpose even if we don't perceive it.

2. And I'm saying nature created man, woman, trans-gender, gay straight and bisexual and they all have a purpose. I'll refrain from asking the purpose of the C-O and the P-O in human biology. If procreation is not that important, then why did you state nature's goal is procreation? Also if nature's goal is procreation explain extinction.

3. Homosexual intercourse does not lead to procreation true. However, homosexuals can engage in heterosexual intercourse in order to procreate. They can get nature's goals out of the way if its that important.

I feel like moving in circles...the purpose of my putting the procreation theorey forward has been grossly misunderstood...Ermm

Regarding the explanation of extinction...maybe those species turned gay...

Regarding the last point...so for the reproduction part...both the sexes ARE needed...

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Under the procreation theory someone said that certain males turned homo so that they can help look after the rest rather than get marriedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Under the procreation theory someone said that certain males turned homo so that they can help look after the rest rather than get marriedLOL

LOLLOLwho said that?LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
 wanna share this one... few colleagues of mine went India for business trip, though for first few days they managed to keep themselves composed but later they blattered that out... they thought almost all the guys back in India are gays, cause they walk with hands on others shoulders .. Play safe guys .. Uncle Sam is watching yaa ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3glace-bleue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Summer3

LOLLOLwho said that?LOL
LOL
Edward O. Wilson, PhD Theory: Genetic

1978 -- "He hypothesized a possible genetic predisposition for homosexuality in certain humans by using a theory he calls 'inclusive fitness,' defined as the sum of the individual's reproductive successes plus the reproductive success of others who carry that person's genes. He explained that there are homosexual genes that exist not only in the individual who is homosexual but in his relatives. Homosexual persons contributed to the survival of the family by not having children so they were available to support and help other family members, by serving in roles such as aunt, uncle, shaman, or medicine man. Thus, genes for homosexual orientation increased in frequency, not because they aided the homosexual person in his or her own survival but because they aided the relatives who shared his gene pool. This broader spread of the genes helps explain how persons with the homosexual genes could be reproduced, since they themselves often did not produce offspring."

glace-bleue

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

I feel like moving in circles...the purpose of my putting the procreation theorey forward has been grossly misunderstood...Ermm

Then what is your point with the procreation theory. Could you please elaborate?

So gay marriage did kill the dinosaurs. You solved sciences deepest mysteries.

Regarding the last point...so for the reproduction part...both the sexes ARE needed...

In humans in natural conditions, yes.  With embryonic stem cell cloning, no. But its two genders, not two straight people necessarily. A petri dish and womb suffice as well.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

wanna share this one... few colleagues of mine went India for business trip, though for first few days they managed to keep themselves composed but later they blattered that out... they thought almost all the guys back in India are gays, cause they walk with hands on others shoulders .. Play safe guys .. Uncle Sam is watching yaa ROFL

Forget India, the American gaydar goes completely out of whack outside America. Europeans are harder, the men there can dance, can dress well, can name designers and differentiate between fuchsia and magenta and be perfectly straight at the same time. Heck, I'm lost between Cyan and Azure.

The other day someone had the most hilarious faux pas in the history of faux pas. Instead of saying "I like to live vicariously through my friends" it was said "I like to live bicuriously through my friends"

monar

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Then what is your point with the procreation theory. Could you please elaborate?

Don't want to...I am tired now...LOL

So gay marriage did kill the dinosaurs. You solved sciences deepest mysteries.

I am sure u got the sarcasm in my comment...but I am ready to take the credit for solving this mystery...Tongue

In humans in natural conditions, yes.  With embryonic stem cell cloning, no. But its two genders, not two straight people necessarily. A petri dish and womb suffice as well.

petri dish with a sperm and an egg...no technology will be able to do it with two sperms or two eggs...

Edited by blue-ice - 25 May 2011 at 11:16am

Go to top