Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 27)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

OMGLOL...a simple emotion like disappointment has been beaten to death...I don't understand what is so wrong if a parent is disappointed if their kids turn out to be gay...that would be the most normal and first reaction of any parent...accepting or not accepting the sexuality of the child will follow later...of course the child needs to be supported but that doesn't mean that u rob the parent of the most natural reaction ...somebody has made a tall claim that a disappointed parent is not a true parent...I mean what the hell...people need to get real...ok now that I have vented...
I have the utmost respect for books, their knowledge and the readers...I am an avid reader myself...but believe me there are some experiences that not even come close to what is written in the book...the pain of giving birth to a child is one of them...no book justifies that...speaking from first hand experienceLOL...or the fear of going to a dentist to have a tooth pulled out...no book can justify that...atleast not for me...
Regarding nature...nothing in this world is random...everything has a purpose...so have the two different sexes...thats all I have to say...

I don't think anyone is denying parents the right to be disappointed. Everyone acknowledges the natural human instincts of expectations and disappointments. I think the crux of the matter is not the disappointments but whether these disappointments turn to rejections, reluctant tolerance or wholehearted acceptance. Thats all.

But to add, disappointments are indeed simple and very natural emotions. Most disappointments can be fixed though. I'd say disappointments can be more complex when people have no choice over the aspects which are disappointing. 

As for books, I'm just a literary nerd who has a special love for books. I know I'll go over the top for literature. Most people don't get that obsession for books.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

So we can add another path to Nirvana. LOL

More accurately I would say that you are already enlightened.
Frankly I should ask "What are you doing here?"
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by blue-ice

Regarding nature...nothing in this world is random...everything has a purpose...

Well, that settles it out, then. Everything has a purpose - including homosexuality. And gays and lesbians do have a part to play in the world, too.

Ya I guess so...just trying to figure out what that could beErmm

Of course gays and lesbians have a part to play in this world just like the heterosexuals...Sir Elton John is one of the greatest musicians of all times and then there are so many others who are so productive for the community..
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by angie.4u

So we can add another path to Nirvana. LOL

More accurately I would say that you are already enlightened.
Frankly I should ask "What are you doing here?"
Aww c' mon Summer, I m used to your free flowing praises but this is way too much LOL
As for what I am doing here ...well just the same as everyone here in DM is doing , what else?LOL

glace-bleue

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I think it's ridiculous when parents try to send their children for therapy because their gay. Confused

I guess your stand is that if a kid seems to have gay tendencies  we should accept them as such and not try to change or discourage them.

Yeah, you can't change what is natural. People have to to be loved and accepted for who they are.
Ah it is so complicated.
But our soul is neither male nor female.

Yeah, the spirit is genderless, and I think a person gets attracted to the spirit of another person, not the gender.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarglace-bleue

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rehanismglace-bleue

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tulipbaby53Faraan92

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

What's there to figure out. Wacko Figuring out what people are trying to figure out is giving me another headache. LOL The only thing that I can think the homosexual community cannot do is procreate through homosexual means - but other than that? And why is procreation considered the only aim in human beings' life?

sir dard ki dawa loLOL...what do u mean ANOTHER headache...pehla kisne diyaLOL

Procreation is the goal of nature...even amoeba reproduces asexually...can you imagine if the whole world turned gay...no procreation...end of world...

MagixX

Go to top