Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 26)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by blue-ice

Regarding nature...nothing in this world is random...everything has a purpose...

Well, that settles it out, then. Everything has a purpose - including homosexuality. And gays and lesbians do have a part to play in the world.
Hello Labib.
I wonder whether in  future,  evolutionary cycle will turn us into beings that are neither male nor female. It is a food for thought.LOL
That would end arguments about gays.

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

I used to live in Lala land too when I was 19...now I am the mom of a 17 yr old and an 11 yr old and Lala land has gone bye-bye...

You seem like a nice young man and I am sure you will be a very good parent...

Just to answer why I think that being gay is against nature's rule...the main purpose of nature is procreation...why do u think two people of the same sex can't reproduce...its not meant to be that way...I don't think gays are weird or immoral or bad people otherwise...

No dear, I do not live in any utopian world. I believe only in reason and logic and you can't show me any scientific proof which claims homosexuality to be abnormal. I am very much aware of the cruelties of this world, but that cannot make me support what is wrong.

Disappointment or being hurt is acceptable to a certain degree. But if that turns into resentment for the child, then that will bear disastrous consequences. You need to be extremely brave to live in this world being different from the rest of the world, but if your own family withdraws their support for who you are, its enough to rob you of the reason to live. As I said, many homosexuals committed suicide, not for being taunted by the society, but for being shunned and despised by their own family. Some parents disown their children, some take them to treatment centers to 'cure' this 'anomaly', while others forcibly marry off their homosexual children to the opposite sex, believing that after marriage, they will become 'normal'. And all these parents are idiots, not practical, and are unworthy of being called parents. Because in reality, they are the ones who go against the nature due to their narrow-mindedness,misconception and misinterpretation of the word 'nature'.

And who told you that only procreation is the meaning of nature? Even many heteros are incapable of procreating because that is how they are created by the nature. So are they abnormal or unnatural? Nature is God and God is nature and the best possible service is to respect all creations of nature without weighing them with our limited knowledge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Indeed gays are less understood. They are happy to be gays and they want it that way

Seems like gay men love to spend time with other gays, rather than straight guys. I was reading their views and some feedback

Rehanism

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Ny times has a good feature this week - http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/05/23/us/20110523-coming-out.html?hp#

Rehanism

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Regarding nature...nothing in this world is random...everything has a purpose...

Well, that settles it out, then. Everything has a purpose - including homosexuality. And gays and lesbians do have a part to play in the world.
Hello Labib.
I wonder whether in  future,  evolutionary cycle will turn us into beings that are neither male nor female. It is a food for thought.LOL
The evolutionary cycle could reach a dead end.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ny times has a good feature this week - http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/05/23/us/20110523-coming-out.html?hp#

Yep nice articles. Thanks. Makes it easier to understand that being gay is natural.
I do know that a man can always be reborn as a woman and viceversa n sometimes the mentality n preferences may not change.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

</div>

Hello Labib.
I wonder whether in future, evolutionary cycle will turn us into beings that are neither male nor female. It is a food for thought.LOL

<div>

Perhaps nirvana for all and all of us would just be light energies like what Robert Monroe described in his astral travels.
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

</div>

Hello Labib.
I wonder whether in future, evolutionary cycle will turn us into beings that are neither male nor female. It is a food for thought.LOL

<div>

Perhaps nirvana for all and all of us would just be light energies like what Robert Monroe described in his astral travels.
So we can add another path to Nirvana. LOL

Go to top