Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 21)

glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Majority Americans now support gay marriage - http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/21/the-evolution-of-acceptance-majority-of-americans-now-support-gay-marriage/

Sometimes a majority simply means that most of the fools are on the same side.Approve

I am sure someone who lost an election said this to save face...LOL

Face or A$$TongueWink

which ever deserves to be saved...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Majority Americans now support gay marriage - http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/05/21/the-evolution-of-acceptance-majority-of-americans-now-support-gay-marriage/

Sometimes a majority simply means that most of the fools are on the same side.Approve

I am sure someone who lost an election said this to save face...LOL

Face or A$$TongueWink

which ever deserves to be saved...

Koi Mahaan ne kaha hey...Life is all about ass... You're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it or trying to get a piece of it...!!Wink
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Schools should teach moral education and human values from young. They should not push it to the religious institutions to do that.
Of course parents are also important but many may not really bother.

I wish schools taught better behaviour rather then just learning to read and write. I rather a kid behaves well compared to being a smart alec.

Edited by Summer3 - 22 May 2011 at 7:46pm
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Schools should teach moral education and human values from young. They should not push it to the religious institutions to do that.

I wish schools taught better behaviour rather then just learning to read and write. I rather a kid behaves well compared to being a smart alec.

What does that have to do with same-sex attraction? Confused

glace-bleue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Well schools should teach that it is not proper to have same sex attraction too.
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Summerji...being gay is a sexual preference...a gay person can be moral and have values and can be well behaved...

Parents have no control over the sexual preference of their child...just because a child turns to be gay doesn't mean that the parents were careless in any way...

The only thing is that being gay may go against the religious beliefs of some...
My only problem is with gays marrying or trying to adopt a child...I think both these need to be when a man and woman are involved...
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Well schools should teach that it is not proper to have same sex attraction too.

Summerji...schools are supposed to teach the kids the right thing to do...now who are we to say that same sex attraction is wrong...
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

As B-Ice said, same sex attraction has nothing to do with morals. If we treat humans with love, respect and compassion it does not matter if one is gay, straight or bisexual. And loving a human with genuine sincerity and honesty cannot be improper or immoral.

glace-bleue

Go to top