Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? (Page 2)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Attraction happen...friendship is possible,love happen,thats natural,....I think these people start trying new ways to relate... thy are imaginative...they wd like to try some new experiments..but personaly am not against if someone do these things, cos I feel whatsoever you are. It is nobody else's business and If they BOTH are happy, it is perfectly their own decision .....Who care!Smile

someone saysTongue 'Last year I got a Rolex for his birthday from the lesbians next door.... I think they misunderstood me when I said I wanna watch.' LOL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Summer3

In a family where there is only one son and several daughters it is possible that the son (especially if younger) tends to be more effiminate.

Being effeminate does not amount to being a gay male. In your scenario the boy is picking up social cues from his sisters. He may prefer to play house and Barbie doll. He may even begin to gossip and discuss with his sisters and friends how cute guys are etc. However, when he hits adolescence he might discover that he does not view boys the same way as his sisters doe. He might develop crushes and attractions on girls just like any heterosexual male. Thats because he is naturally straight. He will not go against his nature to emulate his sisters, he will do so only if his nature is actually of homosexual orientation.

That being said for every human behavior there is a proportion of nature as well as nurture.
Yes after a while the guys will start waking up.
They cannot be softie too long.

But homosextuality seems pretty common among Monks in Catholic Churches where they have developed a bad name.

There are a few Pubs here that are frequented by Gays in Singapore, or some may gather round a corner in a large disco; smoking their life away.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Being effeminate does not amount to being a gay male. In your scenario the boy is picking up social cues from his sisters. He may prefer to play house and Barbie doll. He may even begin to gossip and discuss with his sisters and friends how cute guys are etc. However, when he hits adolescence he might discover that he does not view boys the same way as his sisters doe. He might develop crushes and attractions on girls just like any heterosexual male. Thats because he is naturally straight. He will not go against his nature to emulate his sisters, he will do so only if his nature is actually of homosexual orientation.

That being said for every human behavior there is a proportion of nature as well as nurture.

LOL i used to play with a barbie doll which was lying around my house, and even tried to wear her shoes  as a lil 3 year old, but I threw it in the bin when I was 4 and realised it wasn't for guys Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

LOL i used to play with a barbie doll which was lying around my house, and even tried to wear her shoes  as a lil 3 year old, but I threw it in the bin when I was 4 and realised it wasn't for guys Tongue
Come on at 3 yrs anything is possible as one is still a child. I think after 5 many would have stopped as interests would vary.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

My brother used to enjoy getting his nails painted when he was around two. LOL He would cry when we told him he couldn't because he thought were not letting him because he was too young. LOL Then he slowly realized on his own that only girls do this. LOL 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Okay, so back to this topic: Why should same sex attraction be stopped? I mean, attraction is normal phenomenon, so how can one control whether they are attracted to the same sex or opposite? 

i think personally, people need to take some action against PDA! I don't want a homosexual or a heterosexual couple having scene in public. One kiss is fine, but no more than that, please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SPirated_Fun

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Okay, so back to this topic: Why should same sex attraction be stopped? I mean, attraction is normal phenomenon, so how can one control whether they are attracted to the same sex or opposite? 

i think personally, people need to take some action against PDA! I don't want a homosexual or a heterosexual couple having scene in public. One kiss is fine, but no more than that, please!
Gosh the thought of it is revolting I think.
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Gosh the thought of it is revolting I think.

Same sex attraction or PDA.

In either case, I find hand holding cute.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_SAngel-likeDevilmonarBazingaa

Go to top