Same sex attraction. Should it be stopped? - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Dude, If you want I can give 100s Articles links against this thoughts!

Carry on!😊
But I am sure, none of those articles would be based on evidence. It would be only "Bible says its a sin", "Quran says its a sin" etc etc etc. Most opposition of homosexuality comes from religious backgrounds and most arguments against it are about traditions and customs and not facts or biological proofs.

As I had said earlier, 90 % of the proponents and advocates of Homosexual relationship and marriage are doctors or scientific intellectuals. And 99% opponents are either religious men or so-called defenders of religion, culture and traditions.
*edited post*

Poor judgment call on my behalf making this post in the first place. I've made an IF commitment to not engage in discussion with some and I broke it. This is a delayed attempt to rectify my mistakes.

Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
Is it possible for a person to be neutral or not attracted by either gender? normal/abnormal? to be encouraged/discouraged?  What has Biology/society  to say to that?

Edited*

Some people think they r always RIGHT...Just sometimes confused, misinformed, rude, stubborn, senseless, unchangeable, and even downright stupid but not WRONG
Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

*edited post*

Poor judgment call on my behalf making this post in the first place. I've made an IF commitment to not engage in discussion with some and I broke it. This is a delayed attempt to rectify my mistakes.

Same Here!!!👍🏼
Originally posted by Believe

Edited*

Some people think they r always RIGHT...Just sometimes confused, misinformed, rude, stubborn, senseless, unchangeable, and even downright stupid but not WRONG

kya ho gaya Vinuji??

BTW...love your avi😆
Originally posted by return_to_hades

*edited post*

"No Holds Barred"
Say your piece rather than hold your peace😆
But I guess each individual has a personal preference.
I think if someone close to us is a homo perhaps we can understand them better.
If two persons of the same gender love each other very much, and are mature enough, I guess it is only fair that we let them live the life they want.

Originally posted by Believe

Edited*

tussi great ho Vinu  ji😆 The original post got edited so you edited your reply as a reply
your unedited reply was a bit blunt -
Originally posted by Summer3

"No Holds Barred"
Say your piece rather than hold your peace😆

I'd rather hold my self-respect than say my piece. 😊

Originally posted by Summer3

But I guess each individual has a personal preference.
I think if someone close to us is a homo perhaps we can understand them better.
If two persons of the same gender love each other very much, and are mature enough, I guess it is only fair that we let them live the life they want.

Precisely, we may approve or disapprove other peoples life choices, but in the end its their prerogative and their life choice - we ought not to force change them.