Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Polki_Zofi

According to the Catholic Faith, YES it must be stopped ... perhaps also according to most religions 😊. That is for me the Lord's Word. There can be many way's to deal with darkness, one can be to get busy in some other work. But no fight on this, so peace.

yeah, probably according to most religions. But when someone can't natrually love a person of the opposite sex, I feel that religion takes a back seat as far as that is concerned.
Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

yeah, probably according to most religions. But when someone can't natrually love a person of the opposite sex, I feel that religion takes a back seat as far as that is concerned.

Yes you are free to think so. I said what i firmly believe. I also believe that when people like to complicate their lives, everything then takes a back seat 😆 because everything wishes not to be a part of the crash and lets the fool be on the front seat 😆😃. The natural way as I know is between man and woman. Other loves are there, like between parents, siblings etc, all have their own forms. I cannot agree to this concept of this love being natural, but can agree to disagree ðŸ˜Š
mr.ass thumbnail

Yes you are free to think so. I said what i firmly believe. I also believe that when people like to complicate their lives, everything then takes a back seat 😆 because everything wishes not to be a part of the crash and lets the fool be on the front seat 😆😃. The natural way as I know is between man and woman. Other loves are there, like between parents, siblings etc, all have their own forms. I cannot agree to this concept of this love being natural, but can agree to disagree ðŸ˜Š

yep, I agree, it isn't natural, if it was, you would see men giving birth and being impregnated with their male partner. Natural in the sense, they love eachother emotionall and even sexually. This is something that they can't control. What would be making things complex is if the person who is a homosexual tried to like a person of the opposite gender. 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arre, why interfere with someone's attraction to someone? 😕

A boy is getting attracted to some other boy, what the heck is wrong about it?? Attraction just HAPPENS, no one can control it. Th boy/girl's heart and harmones are responding to some other person of the same gender, what can she/he do about it?

I think everyone who has a problem with homosexuality should take a look at his "needs" before commenting on someone else's.

BTW, I have one question, do homos fall in love with person of the same sex(emotionally) or is it just the physical attraction they have going on between them that leads to emotional attachment?

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@angel , i love to answer but i dont know much . i think u had answer in ur question ....

well some times its just physical and when they find some one who they think they can go on for long period it starts with emotional attachment .......
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

According to the Catholic Faith, YES it must be stopped ... perhaps also according to most religions 😊. That is for me the Lord's Word. There can be many way's to deal with darkness, one can be to get busy in some other work. But no fight on this, so peace.

Sorry dude, no offense, but I find the principles of Catholicism quite amusing, and at times hilarious.

There's a reason Mather Luther started the Protestant Reformation.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Basically all major religions do not allow it.

I wonder if such attraction is due to some chemical imbalance.

I had a close male friend who got too attached to me once and seemed to act a bit weird. I knew it was not good so I cut down seeing him. He went through a period of torture but it was good for him. now he is happily married.

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Sorry dude, no offense, but I find the principles of Catholicism quite amusing, and at times hilarious.

There's a reason Mather Luther started the Protestant Reformation.

Yes, many in Europe find Hinduism quite amusing too, infact too amusing. Not to mention it being hilarious to great extents. There is certainly a reason why many Hindus dont like to call themselves as such, or just follow other religions too.

I am not a dude, but a female. Anyways, I did not write my comment so that my religion gets demeaned. This thread was about a different topic, and I just said what I believe. If you think you cannot tolerate such stuff, it is your problem because at the end prevails the Lord's Word. I have and many like me have firm believe in it. You don't need to be one of us.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Summer3

I think same sex attraction should be stopped and discouraged generally.

After reading through all the pages yes, it can and should be discouraged.

This can be done through a rendition of Diana Ross's "Stop in the Name of Love" but with lyrics modified to "Stop in the name of God". Adam Lambert can sing and we can have Jane Lynch in the music video. And we will put a rainbow of happiness in the background depicting the promised land of God if only they can stop.
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

After reading through all the pages yes, it can and should be discouraged.

This can be done through a rendition of Diana Ross's "Stop in the Name of Love" but with lyrics modified to "Stop in the name of God". Adam Lambert can sing and we can have Jane Lynch in the music video. And we will put a rainbow of happiness in the background depicting the promised land of God if only they can stop.

sarcasm much? :P