Sensational South

Your favorite Telugu Mytho Movie?

Poll Question: I don't know all...but here are a few...

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [12.50%]
7 [87.50%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I didn't have space to include all the mytho movies, and I also don't know all of them, so if you love something not on the list, do specify.Embarrassed 

For me, it's a close tie between Mayabazaar and Bhakta Prahlada, but I love Bhakta Prahlada a tad bit more because of the divinity and bhakti in it...Mayabazaar was also good, but it was more comedic than divine I think. Still love both a lot though!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your favorite Telugu Mytho Movie?" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
For me..its Mayabazar all the way..i would see it anytime..(though i agree its not fully mytho type..LOL)
Though i have seen all the movies u mentioned in the list.after mayabazar
i like Nartanasala, bhakta prahalada.....they not only are enjoyable to watch but surely makes us learn our Mythology,heritage N culture..Smile
Well...those who live in andhra pradesh n are mytho freaks..LOL do visit "Surendrapuri" (on the way to yadigirigutta temple) it surely will be a treat to see the sculptures of our indian Mythology..
Good wishes..
Nice topics Btw janaki..
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 13 January 2011 at 4:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Mayabazar! god..I've lost count of how many times I've watched the movie.LOL I still enjoy it just as much every single time. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly Mayabazar..jus watched it few hours back Wink

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I love Mayabazar. Although its pretty long movie, I still love it. Clean comedy and I like vivaha bhojanambu song.. all songs actually LOL But I didnt watch other movies thoughErmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top