Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~~YPNHK Member Awards - Red Carpet!~~ (Page 3)

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

PartyParty A sleek-black limousine arrives at the rug ...red carpet...The door's opened by a smartly dressed, 5 foot 2 inches suave Baanke...and here's fashionably-classily-late Agent Mango ...  PartyParty

1. Name/Agent ID(if any)

If any?Angry..I have names Many!Cool..The name's Neel...Agent Mango...The classy massy oozy squeezy Jhingalala Penguin - The name oozes Class Cool... The classiest of the class by the class Cool- 'Jhingalala'...*waving my delicate hand with the two classy fingers...well I'm a penguin*Cool

2. Clothes by: I wear tight skin ...skintight blue leather pants...did i mention class oozes out of the glass beads of the pants that are actually leggings - they are that tight! skin!
Do I hear the host ask me the designer I wear - It can only be highly exclusively- exclusively unique -uniquely singular-singularly classy-classily Jhingala Raunakella Versace Mix and match and bring out the class!

So the bottom's skintight blue leather pants..and the blouse is made by Kulce and Omibbana ...It's not tight-skin but free-flowing and can double-up as a tent in the hour of emergency....Yes Its free-flowing and has fish-patterns of the micro-fish variety and may look like a shower-curtain, but dont be fooled by the view...they dont smell like the sea...why..becoz, the fragrance I wear is by Chanel No. 3 Eau Jhingalalire ...The fragrance can be smelled a mile away to indicate the arrival of the class..

Jhinga! lala! haha!

3. Accessories by:
Earrings - :Long danglers that are diamonds....diamond shaped Coal earrings straight out of the coal mines of the earth bowels!
Hands - Display humongous Coal bracelets and the fingerrings are natural, coral studded, pearl centered, coal bordered...each hand displays three rings...Yes mix and match and bring out the class ....Also Ore's all the rage babyyy!
Neck is adorned by thin three-tiered chain that has a proud Coal pendant that is bordered by White chalk to bring out the black of my eyes.
Nope, no anklets for the agent ..you ask why - Yes minimalism Rules! I just wear the long long Coal danglers, humongous bracelets and Six Coal fingerrings that can knock the mass out of any classy viewers...I believe in minimalism!

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event: Show-off, Dazzle, Bedazzle, Razzmaddazzle, Razzmattazzle, Jagmaggazzle the beejeesus of the others! what? I just followed the instructions of Agent Hinz! Whatever she calls herself these days...!

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: Abherians are precious, they may be few or many, they may be calm or funny but they are loved and beloved and I dedicate my classy appearance to Ya and Rav.

Msg to the hosts - Red cramps my classy style next time make the carpet blue...dark blue..cerulean blue with the purple in it...(eh Fatima?) ...Blue coz the name's Neel...or Better-yet make the carpet Orange ..like mandarin orange coz the Agent'ss of the Mango variety...!WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

Jhinga! lala! haha!

Edited by regularinfo - 14 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksdevilsadvocateNeebassroomaniAbHer_neha--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Wah !!   What an entry..............Jhingala Neel..............l AbHer you, honewali bahu!!   HugHug

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeebaAbHer_nehaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

regularinfo IF-Dazzler
regularinfo
regularinfo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

@Fatima - Agent EffB WinkTongue ...Love the basic black with lots of white...uhmmm basic BW dress..wah wah..sabzi mandi accessories sent by I know who..not one but two ! Tsk Tsk....et tu?! Brutus!
Gobi ke phool earrings...wah wah...me likey your taste..no wonder that one contact of yours who is also my rakt-sambandhi likeyss you...Wink
...You looking forward to the dressing to the NINES ..aree feast ye..to my dressing from the MINES! Coal mines! *wiggling eyebrows vulgarly!*
-Burning the dance floor with some sheila and munni how about with some coal and maachis..I already brung the coal you bring the maachisBig smile

@Rahul - Agent Rocket - OFFOOO! Cool! Love your hawt attire and the brand - what can go wrong with GKbrand! CoolClap

@Shobsie - Agent Romance it is! Day DreamingLove the Swarovski studded Deep-Red (Red it has to be for Agent RomanceDay Dreaming) ..GKSIC Saree ..haan super! GKanishq  and GKucci accessories Rock! Star
Yes Mummies can Dance and Rock and Yes Aberians Zameen per is gonna light the night and you will shine the most coz You have the best accessory of all The LMLM Original...Hayyeee...Clap I abher You Agent Romance! Prem Tum! Hug

@Ratna mummie! - Gorgeous Pink SareeDay Dreaming Classy with another Gorgeous Partner - Your Yummy DaughterClapStar ..I'm loving the set from your Damad's collection--Tasty! Maa...Tujhe Salaam! Amma tujhe Salaam! HugHug

@Noorie - My pooriStar, Wearing the best designers in town - KulOmi...wah wah! I too have something on me from Kulce and Omibbana - They Reek of taste I tell you...They Reek from a mile away! LOLAlso u displaying Daadi's presented earrings and Naani's locket - antique heirlooms...awesome! Clap
 Yes, Mummies can dance Saala and Penguins can do the Saala-Salsa!Star 

@Nainu- Agent Jasoos ..you deserve the naam, Naramchand Jasoos!Star Super dress Rock the Red girl...Yummy to hoga hi..Careful someone might eat you up! Thumbs Up MMm...Yummy!
Aree no heavy accessories..? You just like me, I too wore minimalistic Humongous braceltes and Coal earrings and LOOONG earrings ...yes me too DeSSEntEmbarrassed ..but I no have Kala Dhaaga CryBoo hooCry..oh no matter if not dhaaga I have the whole Kaala Coal!LOL

Now why wait ...ITS THE TIME TO DISCO! Kaun mila dekho kisko....ITS THE TIME TO DISCO! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by regularinfo - 14 January 2011 at 10:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksNeebaEnigma.ssroomaniAbHer_nehaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hehe neel woh naam mujhe shoba,maryam,tanu ya naina ne diya..mujhe nai pata inme se kisne diya...humari yaadash kharab hai...and ab tak ki dhamakedar entry is ur's only....:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

regularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniAbHer_neha--Ratna--

Neeba IF-Dazzler
Neeba
Neeba

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
1. Name/Agent ID(if any) : No Agent name...But name's Neelu...Just Neelu..Big smile

2. Clothes by : Lovely midnight blue gown....
Designed by the emerging but the highly talented duo of Gautam & Khanna...Love their work...

3. Accessories by: Diamond drops by TNLals...

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event:
The whole event as such and meeting all the wonderful Abherians here..

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: The sponsors, comperers and everyone involved has done a fabulous job and am looking forward for all the surprises they have in store for us..

Muah! I Abher you all...

Edited by Neeba - 15 January 2011 at 10:48am

AshVikrocksregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniAbHer_neha--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

Thanx Neel Dazzler...Hug

At What Time Will Award Ceremony Begin...
Tanya, Award ceremony will begin on the 16th of this month at 9.30 pm IST!

Dont miss it baby!!

And what stunning attire!! Wah wah!! *joining Neel sistah in whistling*Wink

Edited by 10on10 - 14 January 2011 at 11:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocks.Tanya.regularinfoNeebassroomaniAbHer_neha--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lookey here!!!

Neeeeluuuuuu!!!Hug   Thank god I found you!!!

You look awesome is just not enough, I know, but please make do with it..... Especially the diamond by the TNLals!!! Its so.... uh, Jhingalala!!Big smile

So, I wanted to ask you, who do you think is looking gorgeous so far? and please name just 1. Wink

Edited by 10on10 - 14 January 2011 at 11:33am

AshVikrocksregularinfoNeebassroomaniAbHer_neha--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Welcome everybody!!!!

All I can say is OH  MY GAWD!!!!

ABHERIANS ROCK!!!!!!!!!Big smileCoolHeartDay Dreaming

Edited by 10on10 - 14 January 2011 at 11:33am