~~YPNHK Member Awards - Red Carpet!~~ - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hinz

koi na ji
mujhe bhi hota rehta hai confusion
 koi bharosa ni kab kya banna padh jaye πŸ˜†

wese we LMLMs are looking too good ,we can give the yummies a run for their money πŸ˜‰
what say ?

I miss mummyji though ,she is the aan baan shaan of our sexy looking parivar

Hey, My muumy is also the aan baan shaan of our stunning diva parivar!!!  And She looks so stunning in that Pink saare!!!
Love you mummyji!!!
Now we yummies know where we get our good looks from!!!πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
@ Hinu Prajiii - We LMLM's always look good!!! Good in any colour .. any outfit ... just good .. period! Ab itni good looking n sexy family hai .. toh koi kya kar sakta hai!! *ahem* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Any wonder why the yummies fell for us!! πŸ˜‰ 

@ Tanu - Ofcourse ... being fashionably late is .... in fashion!! And my blue blue jaaneman knows that well! 😳
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eksie

@ Hinu Prajiii - We LMLM's always look good!!! Good in any colour .. any outfit ... just good .. period! Ab itni good looking n sexy family hai .. toh koi kya kar sakta hai!! *ahem* πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Any wonder why the yummies fell for us!! πŸ˜‰ 

@ Tanu - Ofcourse ... being fashionably late is .... in fashion!! And my blue blue jaaneman knows that well! 😳

😳  Hmmm... yeh attitude hi aap LMLMs ki problem hai.... Humility naam ki koi cheese hoti hai... you'll look sexier with humility, boys!! *sigh*

Its OK, my yummy sisters and me like to work on it in furure....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Hello family  πŸ€—....all my yummy beti's here i see πŸ˜ƒ.....and what is all the LMLM bragging 😑......u fell for my yummy daughter's .....not the other way round.πŸ˜†.....my daughter's are too gorgeous to resist ...so are my pothi's...runs in the family u see 😳

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago

Tanu-ji .... aaj ke din attitude maaf!! Sab chalta hai .. πŸ˜‰ Kabhi kabhi toh mauka milta hai suit-boot pehnne ko .. toh attitude toh aayega hi!! πŸ˜† 

Waise don't worry ... you yummy sisters don't need to work for much in the future. We LMLM's are humility personified! πŸ‘πŸΌ Mummy-ji se aur LMLM1 ko dekhkar bahut seekha hai ... 😳 πŸ˜† 
1. Name/Agent ID(if any): Fati, agent hmmm i think Agent Confusion would suit me or Late-Latif🀣
2. Clothes by: I am wearing a black anarkali by Omi and Bachwalog Darzis!!
..I wanted to wear a black net sari but ahh wouldn't suit me am a bachi afterall

Wow i think this pic is perfect..model looks confused just like me!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

. Accessories by: I have a black clutch which contains my iphone with a wallpaper of my favorites in ParisπŸ˜‰..also i am wearing a diamond necklace and earring set by the  evergreen Kulcha, although it was expensive, i perfer going to Kulcha he his perfect with his jems and keenly puts them together using his nerdy chashma!! He is the best jeweler in town🀣 

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event:

I am looking forward to an awesome time with my YPNHK family!! Hopefully will get to catch up with everyone and have a gala time joking and laughing!!!
5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to:
Shout out to my lovely hosts Hina Di and Tanu!!
You are doing an awesome job!! Whistles for my Nani in the pink..and lots of hugs and kisses to everyone else..i still need to read up on what everyone else is wearing!!!

Sorry I am late guys!! and for my lame jokes!!!! Party time woot woot!!!
Bachi Fatima!!!!πŸ€—

Welcome, welcome!!  My gawd! That dress is hawt, girl!!! And Kulcha's jewellery!! *whisltles*

Dekhe lakh lakh pardesi gurz, aint nobody like a desigirl!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! πŸ€—

Question for you ma, and just one name pls!!

Who's the most stunning today?!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Fatiiii πŸ€—.....hi my  lovely pothi......wowww what a dress and acessories by Kulcha πŸ˜†......glad my  family is all here.....where is M?.......missing one gorgeous pothi......AbHerians rock πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanu πŸ€—......Hi my dear.....who looks the best?.....what a question for your mother?.😲.....how do i choose between my yummy and gorgeous beti's? πŸ˜•.......i am  soooo proud of all of u  πŸ˜ƒ......and very biased too 😳.......AbHer u all sooooo much 😊