India-Forums

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

~~YPNHK Member Awards - Red Carpet!~~

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

The chilled auditorium of the MA awards event is all lighted up and ready for the grand event... The main entrance has two huge doors that are decorated and a red carpet that leads inside...

The weather is just Purefect, with the right amount of chillness in the air that makes you cling to your partners hand a bit more tightly... err..*ahem* and the stage is set with the whole ensemble of orchestra, waiting for the event to begin...

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the First Annual Member Awards of the YPNHK forum! This is the most anticipated event of the season, and welcoming you on the red carpet is myself Tanu or Agent Tango as you know me, and Hina, my LMLM partner-in-crime or Agent Honey as you know her!

Hina: Jagmagati shaam hai ...samaa hai suhana suhaana nashe me jahaan hai ...aisa lag raha hai jaise aasmaan ke taare zameen par utar aye hain -o teri ! .....
Sitare yun muskura rahe hai jaise gali mein aaj chand nikla ... har dil me ek Leher si uthi hai abhi ...aur har kalakar ko apni kala ka Gaurav hai ...apne Kul ka naam roshan karne ki chah hai....

Tanu:Wah wah!! What a night really! All the stars are gazing upon us, in anticipation of the event and in honor of the esteemed guests that will arrive shortly.Hinz hun, I personally cant wait till everyone's here... and I'd like to say that you look really handsome tonight, in your 3 piece armani suit ?

Hinz:Thank you!  actually its the new "Gauravio Yami" collection that will be released next month. And my my Tanu ! look at u ....u look breathtaking in that ever so elegantly flowing halter neck gown ....

Tanu: Yeah.. *blushing* Its the new Abher-de-la-renta gown, especially flown in for the event from Paris...

Hinz: And the jewellary! is that the...

Tanu: Yes.*dazzling smile* Its the new cut diamond from "A-beers"...

Hina: Oh, I really wanted to gift you that, but you know that the business at the, uh.. Mandi isn't all that great..
Tanu: *dryly* I knew that honey... it was pretty clear when you gifted me the 22 carrot ring, made by real baby-carrots.. all 22 of them.

Hinz: Anyways, is that the necklace from...

Tanu: Yes it is, from the "YaRavski" collections... again, flown in from Paris, especially for the event...

Hina: That is just dazzling!

Tanu: Thanks honey! I'm sure our guests tonight will wear things that will not only dazzle us, but bedazzle us and razzmatazzle us!

Edited by 10on10 - 12 January 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNooriiAshVikrockshinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebassroomaniAbHer_nehadesigirl_18fj08--Ratna---Aysha-Eksie

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Here's a questionnaire for all the guests to answer at the entry.. and let me tell everyone beforehand, all questions must be answered!!

1. Name/Agent ID(if any)
2. Clothes by:
3. Accessories by:
4.What do you look forward to the most in the event:
5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to:

p.s: turn on the best in u ...find out why soon Wink

---

Edited by hinz - 12 January 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNooriiAshVikrocksregularinfodevilsadvocateAbHer_neha--Ratna---Aysha-

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed.... am i too early, you did say the 13th right, aaahhh but i forgot which time zone... anyways since i m here i wanted to get a head start on your list of Q's so i can then disappear, have an early and long meeting in the morn, so excuse moi

1. Name/Agent ID(if any) - i dont have an agent name yet, but i think now i would be liked to be known as agent FB

2. Clothes by: i m wearing a dress by HSHeartY HeartARHeartAV, i thought of sticking to basic black Wink but couldnt resist having a lot of white added to it, now it is per-fect

3. Accessories by: well the accessories had to be flown in specially from the sabzi mandi where i have not one but two contacts, well u all know who those are Blushing... but i do have to thank some very creative agents who managed to create some wonderful accessories for me from the gobi ke phool so the paneer pizza like earrings you see are actually crafted from those phools by some very creative agents

4.What do you look forward to the most in the event: well apart from dressing to the nines... i m looking forward to hanging out with a lot of friends and of course burning the dance floor with some sheila and munni

5.Special message you'd like to dedicate to: A very very big thank you to our hosts and award coordinator, it must be a pain to have to handle so many divas in one venue and an attempt would have been enough but knowing you guys i know this event will be a rocking one

so in case we forgot to say this in all the fun during the next few days... Hug.. thanks, abher you all Hug

To get the party starting

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrocksNooriihinzdevilsadvocateNeebaregularinfoThinker_BellessroomaniAbHer_nehadesigirl_18--Ratna--

AshVikrocks Senior Member
AshVikrocks
AshVikrocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
so here is 13th jan and here comes d red carpet of YPNHK member awards...a very gud mrng to all members here....Cool

Name/Agent: hello guyzzz my name is agent rocket....!

clothes by: GK  brand factory...i'm wearing a cool red shirt and a black jeans....!

Accessories by: GK accessory galore...!

What do you look forward to the most in the event: 
i'm lukin forward to meet all my frnds and some sizzlinng performances...Big smile.

Special message you'd like to dedicate to:
a very bigg thank you for d sponsors of dis award show and for d host...who r d best host's in d world...and for d jury...who made dis award function possible...hoping dat dis award function will be a huge success....!

Edited by YARAVforever - 13 January 2011 at 12:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiaaabbbhinzregularinfoNeebassroomaniAbHer_nehaThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Name/Agent ID (if any): Shobha/Agent Romance

Clothes by:  Swarovski studded deep red mysore silk sari with matching blouse from GKSIC Silks and I shall make my entry on my LMLM son's arm (ha! the orignal LMLM! Heart) because my Yummy bahu has gone to her maike and will be attending with her mummy and sistahs! Tongue

Accessories by:  Simple but elegant ruby studded jewelry from GKanishq, evening bag and shoes from GKucci Big smile

What do you look forward to most in the event:  Looking forward to meeting my AbHerian family, my sons, my bahu and would be bahus, my pothis, my beti and damaad, my Sambdhanji and her other kids, and friends and of course some awesome performances by all the youngsters!  Party  and expect to join in the family dance afterwards Dancing(who says mummies can't dance? Wink)  Am also looking forward to winning at least one award........LOLLOL

Special message you would like to dedicate to: A big thank youto my family and YPNHK which made this Abherians Zameen Par nite possible..........I AbHer you all! HugHug

Edited by ssroomani - 13 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNooriiAshVikrockshinzregularinfoNeebaAbHer_nehaThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Helloooo family  Hug

Name.......Ratna

Clothes......A gorgeous pink saree by Manish Creations.......have to look good for i will be arriving with my gorgeous daughter Smile

http://www.indiaoriginals.com/product/saree_$125_3.jpg

Accessories..........Diamond and ruby set from GKanishq......my LMLM damad's brand Embarrassed

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2443464863_e55083e4ce_o.png
http://www.tata.com/images/article/tanishq_03.jpg

What do i look forward at the event......the first and best part will be the time spent with my beautiful family......my rocking Sambdhanji......my LMLM damad......my yummy beti's,......my raunak beta's.....my would be damad's and my beautiful bahu......Looking forward to some jinghalala entertaiment from all the crazy membersof our family LOL......last but not the least ....hoping to win one award atleast Embarrassed

Special message.......Thank u to the awesome hosts and all my Abherian family who have made this wonderful event possible...waiting for all the fun to begin .......AbHer u all.....YPKNHKHug....let us rock the red carpet my lovely family Party

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiaaabbbAshVikrockshinzNeebassroomaniAbHer_nehaThinker_Bellefj08

Noorii Senior Member
Noorii
Noorii

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Name/Agent ID:
Noor...ID I dont have any...

Clothes by:
wearing a red & black chiffon sari...My sari is designed by KulOmi {best designers in town}Big smile

Accessories by:
Ummmm my dadi gave me this earings...& dats my nani's locket...Big smile

What do you look forward to the most in the event:
My entire family is nominated..result jo bhi ho awards toh ghar per he ane hain..but I'm very excited...looking forward to d performances...lets see who else is performing...Mummies toh deffo gonna dance...as mummies can dance sala.....Thumbs Up

Special message you'd like to dedicate to:
Tanu & Hinu..U rock gals...thanks for making it possible...Oscar awards se bhi badhiya hai...so ya it is very special...thanks to Eks who came up with such idea...luv MomDad..AbHer U alll....Heart

Hey hi fatima Hug..U looking beautifullllllll Day Dreaming...
where is everyone?
ya lets go inside...Big smile

Edited by Noorii - 14 January 2011 at 1:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrockshinzregularinfoNeebassroomaniAbHer_nehafj08--Ratna--

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hi noor

i dont want to go inside yet, want to see who else is coming... thats the fun of getting here early, we can check out everyone else Wink

best time to gossip abt everyones clothes and appearance

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAshVikrockshinzNeebassroomaniAbHer_nehaThinker_Belle--Ratna--

Go to top