Sensational South

Old Movies or New Movies?

Poll Question: Do you like South Indian Old Movies or New Movies?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
It depends on the storyline for me....but in general I'm rather critical of the new movies so I guess I like old more, but again...it really depends on the story line.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Movies or New Movies?" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Well..it surely depends upon storyline..there are many "new "good movies too...Take Bomarillu for example...
Though we really can't compare new with old ones..they were Classics..n will remain
ever..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I also think it depends on the storyline :) I like a lot of old movies but there are some entertaining and cute new movies as well.

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
It totally depends on storyline... although i haven't watched much of old movies but few of which i watched were jus fabbb..movies are jus evolving with time... n there are movies i love in every period..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.