Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

llManeet's Sexy Outhouse #82l| Milen Abhi Baki Hai (Page 103)

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 14400

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Hi5 Salme Same HereLOL
If I Sleep Also U Cnt Imagine I Wake Up Midnite And Watch It Before Going College...
Everyone Will Be Sleeping But I Would Be Awake For Watching It


</div>
<div>LOLLOLtell me about it, i get stuff thrown at me by my sis who is trying to sleep, while i have my lappy on in the middle of the night ROFL


Lol Salme We are such big phans...
Really such craze I hvnt got ever ROFL
even once o called my Sis Maan by mistake then I was shock wat did I said ?...
I was like wat was this?ROFL

ROFLOMG ROFLguess what my sis has my name in her a phone saved as Mrs MSKROFLApprove


Lol My Cousin said I'm I lesbain?
Coz I'm craze abt Drashti

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Sallu Sorry My IPod Battery Is Down...
Of I Disappear Means Its Dead Dead ROFL




</div>
<div>
lmao okay hun xx put it on charge LOL


Cousin Is Using It..
Will Put It A bit a Later
Me Enjoying Talking To Ya..
Dnt Wanna Leave Cry
Ur Such Awesome Frnd Person Sis To HVHug


</div>
<div>
tell hime or her to wait hehe, thanks so much hun xxxEmbarrassedbtw u watch bigg boss LOL


No I Dnt Hv The Channel But After A month it will retelecast In A Pakistani Channel It's Saying Comig soon at years I saw over there will watc this one too Wen it will be retelecast
U watch it for Sallu salman khan I mean lol

</div>
<div>
oh lmao i watch it for the stupid fake fights LOL


So wats happening?
I heard there is only one man and rest all are womens ?:S
it was originally shakti and rest women, but now since shakti is eliminated, there are 3 more men, including akashdeep who has named him self as SKY now ROFL
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Hi5 Salme Same HereLOL
If I Sleep Also U Cnt Imagine I Wake Up Midnite And Watch It Before Going College...
Everyone Will Be Sleeping But I Would Be Awake For Watching It


</div>
<div>LOLLOLtell me about it, i get stuff thrown at me by my sis who is trying to sleep, while i have my lappy on in the middle of the night ROFL


Lol Salme We are such big phans...
Really such craze I hvnt got ever ROFL
even once o called my Sis Maan by mistake then I was shock wat did I said ?...
I was like wat was this?ROFL

ROFLOMG ROFLguess what my sis has my name in her a phone saved as Mrs MSKROFLApprove


Lol My Cousin said I'm I lesbain?
Coz I'm craze abt Drashti
OMG haha i dont blame you LOL
LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 14400

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

DAMN my pics are not showing ROFL


Maybe Pic Hv Same Problem...
Or maybe Coz of angry young man pic are also scared ROFL


</div>
<div>ROFLi guess its too much maaneet sexiness LOLLOLLOL


Ohh Ofcourse Ur Maaneet Hotest Couple Ever...

</div>
<div>Maaneet aka GurTi are the sexiest things alive, Trust me LOLDD killed me with her pics yesterday Dead


Ya Saw U Made two siggis and a avi...
Me too dead I straight away made stuffs on her will make more at nite...
Missing Maan he is still nt here saw sbs Thanx for uploading
LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 14400

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Sallu Sorry My IPod Battery Is Down...
Of I Disappear Means Its Dead Dead ROFL





</div>
<div>
lmao okay hun xx put it on charge LOL


Cousin Is Using It..
Will Put It A bit a Later
Me Enjoying Talking To Ya..
Dnt Wanna Leave Cry
Ur Such Awesome Frnd Person Sis To HVHug



</div>
<div>
tell hime or her to wait hehe, thanks so much hun xxxEmbarrassedbtw u watch bigg boss LOL


No I Dnt Hv The Channel But After A month it will retelecast In A Pakistani Channel It's Saying Comig soon at years I saw over there will watc this one too Wen it will be retelecast
U watch it for Sallu salman khan I mean lol


</div>
<div>
oh lmao i watch it for the stupid fake fights LOL


So wats happening?
I heard there is only one man and rest all are womens ?:S

</div>
<div>
it was originally shakti and rest women, but now since shakti is eliminated, there are 3 more men, including akashdeep who has named him self as SKY now ROFL


Ya heard abt it but didnt knew he is eliminated...
So who are like fighter in big boss?
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Sallu Sorry My IPod Battery Is Down...
Of I Disappear Means Its Dead Dead ROFL





</div>
<div>
lmao okay hun xx put it on charge LOL


Cousin Is Using It..
Will Put It A bit a Later
Me Enjoying Talking To Ya..
Dnt Wanna Leave Cry
Ur Such Awesome Frnd Person Sis To HVHug



</div>
<div>
tell hime or her to wait hehe, thanks so much hun xxxEmbarrassedbtw u watch bigg boss LOL


No I Dnt Hv The Channel But After A month it will retelecast In A Pakistani Channel It's Saying Comig soon at years I saw over there will watc this one too Wen it will be retelecast
U watch it for Sallu salman khan I mean lol


</div>
<div>
oh lmao i watch it for the stupid fake fights LOL


So wats happening?
I heard there is only one man and rest all are womens ?:S

</div>
<div>
it was originally shakti and rest women, but now since shakti is eliminated, there are 3 more men, including akashdeep who has named him self as SKY now ROFL


Ya heard abt it but didnt knew he is eliminated...
So who are like fighter in big boss?
its all  the women arghhh they are a disgrace ! lmao this chick called pooja mishra is the worst LOL
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

Originally posted by LoNeLy..GaL

Originally posted by salma434

DAMN my pics are not showing ROFL


Maybe Pic Hv Same Problem...
Or maybe Coz of angry young man pic are also scared ROFL


</div>
<div>ROFLi guess its too much maaneet sexiness LOLLOLLOL


Ohh Ofcourse Ur Maaneet Hotest Couple Ever...

</div>
<div>Maaneet aka GurTi are the sexiest things alive, Trust me LOLDD killed me with her pics yesterday Dead


Ya Saw U Made two siggis and a avi...
Me too dead I straight away made stuffs on her will make more at nite...
Missing Maan he is still nt here saw sbs Thanx for uploading
i know i miss maan too, i feel like slapping the body doubleROFL and ur welcome hun x
starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 11211

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
too much quoting so lets start fresh again !! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
How did Pari get into the outhouse?

Author: Poli.Geek   Replies: 2   Views: 603

Poli.Geek 2 603 18 August 2010 at 5:15pm by Alka007
White rose in outhouse????

2

Author: muskanp   Replies: 11   Views: 1705

muskanp 11 1705 09 August 2010 at 3:44pm by uzmam1
OUTHOUSE Maneet Bumping - Close to a Kiss...WINK

2 3 4 5 6

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 46   Views: 4315

maybe-just 46 4315 05 August 2010 at 1:55pm by Blueberry_07
Maan is not moving out of outhouse

Author: Rinkee   Replies: 6   Views: 921

Rinkee 6 921 03 August 2010 at 7:17am by Arushi.
Daadima TOO MOVES to OUTHOUSE?

Author: bDgT   Replies: 8   Views: 1134

bDgT 8 1134 29 July 2010 at 11:59am by bDgT

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index