llManeet's Sexy Outhouse #82l| Milen Abhi Baki Hai - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

me too... has been too long we got such a scene... some nok jhok to start with... and then some pinning on the wall sessions by maan.. geet with geele baal getting out of shower... or a shirtless maan getting out of the shower *blushes* lol! now that they r going to stay in the same room, thers going to be a lot of UST... lol
haiii thumare moo me ladoo😆😆 hopefully it will come true😳 sorry harshu i am keep on disappearing, u see i am trying to multi task😆

lol yeah.. no probs dear... me too jumping between different threads...

btw arent u fasting? u rnt supposed to be thinkin abt hot passionate action...lol
How do u guys like the front so far??

oh chandss i love the new title... havent checkd the front... will do now...

i love it chandss.. good work!
Okay, i am trying to get this thread moving somehow.. Don't want to see this place dying again... 

A very eventful episode... liked it even though there weren't any maaneet moments..And no fillers except for Mamaji and Lucky's Tom and Jerry Show... ( Isn't it getting a bit boring these days? I seriously wonder what exactly is the purpose of those two in the show... )
Entry of Naintara into the KM was quite dramatic... I am actually pleasantly surprised with the new NT.. Hadn't expected her to be this good.. Though i do miss Karishma in the role, the new girl is pretty good too.. 
So Maan is indeed bringing hell into his own house albeit unknowingly... Wonder how dadima's gonna react to this new development..

And finally the precap! 😍 * My dil goes Maahiii...*😳

Overall, good work with the episode, CVs... And excellent performance as usual by GC & DD...👏 I feel Samir could work on his angry look a bit more...
Sorry I just started school so a bit busy, but will be here on weekends promise :)
oh, wow, finally someone here... yaar what should we do to make ppl come here? i feel very sad to see this thread abandoned...:(
hey chandss saw the new promo? its sooo awesome!!
No yaar i havent seen geet all this week, but ill get to it this weekend hopefully :)