llManeet's Sexy Outhouse #82l| Milen Abhi Baki Hai - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago

chandsss u of all ppl shouldn't have forgotten my name! its harsha... btw me too had bn busy with my final yr of college.. now thankfully college is over but now there r other complications in life now that sometimes i think that it was better wen college was there..lol

anjuuu...hugs an so glad to meet u again.. i feel like am meeting my childhood gang of frns again..lol maybe am being a little dramatic..hehe
well my life has bn a bit complicated lately which had driven me out of IF.. also my old gang here haven't bn around so that too was a reason.. hopefully v can get the old crowd back here again...
Originally posted by phoenixgirl

chandsss u of all ppl shouldn't have forgotten my name! its harsha... btw me too had bn busy with my final yr of college.. now thankfully college is over but now there r other complications in life now that sometimes i think that it was better wen college was there..lol

HAIII! MERI HARSHAD!!!!!! Sorry yaar its been so long you know that. Congrats on being done with college lol! Haha dont worry your life is beautiful and always will be because god's with you so nothing is complicated its just your challenge from god! and you will surely win!

Anju - yaar im good just enjoying the last few days of my summer how bout u?
heyyy mere bachee log hehe momma is here *hug**
chanddd *hugs* im gd thnx and u?
tired lol as always but good haha! did u see today's epi yet?
aww bless u yes i havee  it was awesumm!!!
haha when geet fell in the chair i just kept laughing but sad that maan retreated his hand :(

omg i knowww  maan held his hand out and there was me thinkin he  is goin to pick her up  it was gd scene  hayeee papers flying and then geet pointing her finger at him hehe