Loss Of Memory? :O :(

shweta_ani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok...I don't know much about the Bengali Version of Sasural Genda Phool, but I read about it somewhere when I heard SGP was an adaptation.

First of all I would like to tell everyone that I watch T.V on and off, and SGP is like the one show I haven't quit because it is funny and cute and completely light hearted. I normally can't bear too much drama which is why I watch this show.

But lately with the Deepak track and Panna ka track also, I thought it got serious, so as soon as those tracks got down played and there was focus again on the Kashyap's (The ones living with Suhana) and the Bajpaye's, I started seeing it again. In fact, I watch it only then. :P Lately I have been watching more frequently because Ishaan and Suhana are getting close and Suhana FINALLY is realizing her feelings for Ishaan (who BTW I think is the best Male Lead on Indian Telly, if the CV's don't ruin him in the future. :S)

Coming to the topic, the thing that worries me and the thing that makes me tensed and not want to watch the show is this thing I heard that happens in the Bengali Version? :O The Bengali Ishaan loses his memory :(

I have seen a show in Japanese with this track, and was happy that it only ended in 2 episodes (It was a mini series with only 11 episodes) But taking the Indian Telly system into account this track could go on basically forever. :X

What lightens my mood is that SGP is a funny show so maybe they would make it light hearted? But seeing Panna and Deepak's track where jokes had no room, I am worried this would happen with Ishaan and Suhaana too. :( Coz they both are untouched. :O No matter what happened to them, it was shown in a comic way and so sweetly and adorably.

But does such a track really deserve to be shown with such light heartedness? :O Most people believe that this show is too goody goody so they left it. :( But this is what makes me watch it. :O

Those adorable and loving moments where they support each other, and tease each other, and stand up for each other. I go back and watch those scenes on youtube, and yesterday when Suhana confessed her love to Ishaan it was so cute. :D (Although I wish it was more romantic or Ishaan actually replied saying I LOve You too. :X)

I would still continue watching the show in my on and Off way, but I really wish this track would be deleted and some other track would come? :( A track worthy of SGP.

I don't want Ishaan to lose his memory and forget Suhana. :( I don't know how it happened in the Bengali version, but it shouldn't happen here. :(

Please no. :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont worry the cv said they arent coping all the tracks of OBS (bengali version), we'll all cross that bridge when we get there.  Edited by kris_patel125 - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
                 I know some tracks were good , some weren't ........ V learn abt along the way..... They always let us know when next track gonna start so It will be fun.......
                 About the show, I think each and every character has a story to tell. I like all the characters and u understand them, u laugh with them , u cry with them, becauz u can relate to them. What they r going through , u have been through or some one u know has. They r close to reality as a character can be . They also has their flaws. I think this is  a story about a family, not just a love story. As a family they have to tell a story about all of them. Deepak's story was too close to reality.  So is Panna's story. 
               One by one track will happen. To me it doesn't matter that Suhana might get sick in the future or Ishaan might loose his mamory . Look at it this way , Ishaan - Suhana also has to show their strength as an individual but also as  a couple. They have to show their strangth when their significant other is going through worse.... So as a loyal viewer i would like them to pass their tests with flying colors. I don't mind crying with my favorite Characters as long as they r acting as sensible as humanly possible........
            I hope i didn't bore u ..... But it is a nice post... I hope u keep watching.....😉
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^agree with netri

havent watched a single episode of OBS so I dont really know what happens.....but I do know (thanks to shounak) that Suhana cancer track isnt happening(thank God) and I think Ishan's memory loss was because of actor changes (right)

I agree with you completely about this show being the best.....it is the ONLY show worth watching with anticpation and excitement....and I love the balance between drama and comedy in this show
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I understand you.... I am also such a person that I hate TV serial having too much sufferings, tortures etc. Due to that reason I don't watch serials except Purana stories. I have not watched any of the mega serials in any language (even in my language) so far. I tried to watch some serials but I stopped watching the same when it came to the regular track of sufferings, getting trapped and torturing. I hate that track...  Actually for me, the main attraction of this serail was Supriyaji (Badi ma) to whom I like very much when she did a comedy serial in Doordarshan years back. The second thing was the smplicity - means no thick make up, heavy sarees etc. It is the first HINDI serial I saw people sleep in night dress and light make up. I started to watch this serial regularly from their marriage scene onwards. I was surprised on the words the girl told to the groom in the first night. My mrg was to be held with a smart, rich, handsome guy and it is happened with you... Usually in serials the girls are synonyms of patience and sufferings but here, this gal is telling the things openly. I felt funny and strange also. Later I watched the previous episodes from Youtube. However, I started to watch this serial regularly. I found some of my charaters in both Suhana and Ishaan. One time, I also was very short-tempered (though I did not destroy anything, but I shouted) and I hesitated to admit my faults in front of my aged people. But one thing, I am feeling free to confess in front of elders to whom I respect. Also I never took any decision without proper thinking. And like Ishaan I also had a concept that romance and love affairs are very bad. I hate people who love on college verandah. But I value my friendhsip very much. and I am very font of my family. Sometimes due to these similarities, I started to like this srial and now it is one of my favorites TV shows.

And about Panna and Deepak. I don't remember there was such a story of Deepak in OBS. But abt Panna, it is also important I think. Coz, here a girl who is having high profile background is got married to a middle class family. There, a girl from a middle class family is got married to a rich, high class environment. Both have to adjust and suffer a lot.

one thing I noticed in this serial is it gives space for every character. Each and every characters are positive and no villain in this serial is the best part. The pattern of the serial is, some funny moments followed by some tragedy.  I thank SGP crew that they are presenting things very lightly. They do not make us stand on the needle point for long time. So we have no stress. I think that is the success of this  serial itself. In the coming weeks we will have more good episodes as in the previous couple of weeks we had some tensionful scenes. If the things are like OBS, we will have more tragic and comic scenes in future also. And finally as you heard the memory loss of Ishaan, and he will get it back then. This serial started in last March and so far it did not present things too disastrous. So don't worry, trust in SPG team. They will not break your heart definitely.