Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

All is Wel..That ends well

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Every one,

Wel felt soo sad seeing Dutta hurt and helpless as he got up and fel back again...!!!

To add to our vows he has Seem by his side ...Anyways Seema said na to her chacha Jo hota hai acche ke lye hota hai...Sahi bol....!!!

Ab see Mishu only seeing him get award at a function where so many Bollywood actors...There I was feeling so proud to be soo crazy for you Mishal..!!!

See you did LTL...it gave you so much recognition and adoration you can't leave dear....!!! 

You won't be able to leave bcoz you know aaj TV Industry is as big as Bollywood ....!!!

And I am sure you will give us all valentine gift by telling that you have extended contract ....Smile

What say...???????

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPfairy_naazmish_alkaarchanadamaniachitrakshgeetLaTuLaVampgirlkomal_w25shruti10augustdivya17-7sasha_1bfunofbb123skavitha08sub_rosa--SONEE--mIsHeZ.x--khushi--stranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Sheeba,

Me first today also...yipeeeeeee...Dancing

I am with you....Smile

Even I felt bad after seeing hurted Dutta...Unhappy....But dil umeed hai..woh aayega hosh mein..our you know sab ko behosh karega.....LOL

Ha Bcoz of LTL he got so much popularity and so many fans...And his first award as an actor as well..MISHAL became the heart throb of so many girls....Embarrassed

MISHAL...Plz LTL chodke mat jao...Hume DUTTA se plz door mat karo....Smile

Yes we want this Valentine Gift....From MISHAL...Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 12 January 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJParchanadamaniadivya17-7

fairy_naaz Groupbie
fairy_naaz
fairy_naaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hi! Sheeba.
Well I do agree with you.Even I felt very bad seeing dutta's condition in yesterday's episode.Broken Heart Hope Mishal gives all his fans a valentine gift.Day Dreaming
stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i cant wait till valentines day better give me a lohri gift today or a republics day gift by extending ur contract till the show doesnt get over... cant watch LTL with all this tension and confusion.
 song of the moment
abhi na jao chod ke
ki dil abhi bhara nahin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Ya sheeba, it was realy painful to see dutta in pain. Cry this is how i was feeling by seeing him.

Valentine gift! But i can't wait till then, i want the news of his contract being extended before that, but even if we got this news on 14 feb, then also its ok coz as u say ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL Smile
bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
well shebu u said right Mishal by staying will b giving us the bigggest Valentine gift ever 4 all of us have faith will happen we all'll b an wraping mishal/Dutta cute na?Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index