Written Update of Jan 12th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The show starts with Guruji telling Rukmi that Ranbeer was feeling very lonely as he does not know about his past he did not want to leave but i don't understand why he felt that way when I never made him think about past and Rukmi says she told him to remember and Guruji tells her not to pressure his mind because his mind and body is not stable and it can be dangerous for him right now he is like blank paper its best for him to live life as it comes and make his today worth living for and we have to make sure he stays in peace because that will speed of his recovery and Rukmi nods in acknowledgment at haveli Chanchel is annoyed about Moomal protecting Rasal as all her plans has failed by her taking Moomal side if I can find one thing against Moomal I can keep her  mouth shut for ever and SubirSingh(mamsa...SS) says we do have'Mohit and if Deep can get him to listen to him we will have the ball in our court and they both grin as Deep goes to Mohit he tells him to come out with him for some while and calls him Chote (that what he use to call Ranbeer) and Mohit says I know even I feel Ranbeer's absence of presence and Deep says even Ranbeer use to work like you and I wanted to share my feeling as I am little sad and I know you must be also as you are away from your parents come we will go out and Mohit says no sorry bhaisa as I cannot leave work and I don't like to share my personal feeling with anyone (wow is Mohit for real I want him as my hubby) and this makes Deep very angry and leaves from there 🀣🀣 Rasal is sitting in her room and Moomal feeds her and tells her not to think about things that upset her and Rasal says I am thinking about how Dadisa told me to do mantra for the child but I cannot do that because I cannot go to temple and Moomal says come with me I will help you and Rasal says no I don't want you to fight with anyone for me and Moomal assures her she won't as she takes Rasal to temple in their house and Rasal stands by the door while Moomal reads by temple and Rasal remembers the time with Rukmi'Rukmi gives Ranbeer tea and he asks if she has any and she nods in no and he gives some to her and as she drinks he asks her to sit and she sits on floor he tells her to sint on the bed with her but she looks away and he sits on the floor with her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and says tum kon ho'and asks you don't mind if I call you tum and Rukmi nod no (even we don't mind this respecting was making her feel distant from you and let's face it... i could not stop myself from cracking up every time you call her aap....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and rukmi says you know my name and Ranbeer says yes only name I want to know who you are, your family, and why are yo here and Rukmi is uncomfortable and leaves running out'. Deeps tells Chanchel and Chanchel says he is greedy about work and money just like his parents as he made his business go down in drain and Deep says I just have to wait for while till his greediness opens up and then see what I do that when BT comes and yells at Deep and asks about the money not getting to the place as he wanted and how he use to says he has changed but he still has not as he has not learned responsibility where Mohit has learned everything in two days I know I cannot accept anything from you and you can never change and Chanchel tries to defend him but BT shuts her up and leaves form there and Deep says even Papasa has singing Mohits name but no one know how I bad I am (we know sweetie you have already killed 2 people in your own family well last one you were not successful but we won't tell you that'.hehehe) Rukmi goes to cook and Ranbeer comes there and stairs at her and then sits next to her and says (by the way I love these scene a lot ☺️)

Ranbeer: what do you think of me

Rukmi: what will you do in knowing...

Ranbeer: I will look for my today in you (awww we so want you to....toooo ☺️)

Rukmi and Rabeer share cute eye locking moment (could not keep myself from smiling πŸ˜ƒ)

Ranbeer: Rukmi my today is my life's truth because I have forgot all about my past and in my today's I have hope and I don't know why but when I look at you I feel that the hope I have can come true  and that is why I want to know about you and where you are from'

Rukmi: soon its gone be time for dinner and it's important that I cook

Ranbeer: yes but me knowing about you is important also (oey..hoye itna pyaar kabhi na tha 😳😳)

Rukmi: there is so many people in this village and they are part of your todays also but why are you after only me...

Ranbeer: Kyunki Tume Mujhe BOHAT Achi Lagtee Ho (Oey..Hoye aaj toh mein mar java because he does not like her aiywe aiywe.....he like her a lot BOHAT...haaayeeeee 😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍)

And Rukmi cant believe her ears and both of them keep looking at one another but Rukmi gets up and goes to mix something in big pot but the spatula is too hot she burns her hand and Ranbeer comes running to her and puts her hand in cold water and Rukmi keeps looking at him and remembers the time she was cutting vegetables and cut herself while he was talking to her he just walked away as she looks at this Ranbeer he blows on her and says it will be okay and he looks that she is also looking at him they both stare but Rukmi tries to walk away and Ranbeer grabs her hand and says...

Ranbeer: Rukmi I will not let you go today without answering my questions

Rukmi: you want to know who I am..and Ranbeer nods yes.. I am a care taker in this village and like others very soon will be giving myself to GOD and become a NUN (whyyyyy... 😭😲 he does deserve that πŸ˜•)

As Rukmi frees herself from Ranbeer's grip he is left there alone shocked and speechless and the show ends on him....(tumne bohat der kardi..IDIOT 😑)

Tomorrow: Ranbeer is pulling Rukmi and brings her to covered painting and says you know how you said I should paint something I touches my heart then here'and as he unravels the painting she is very surprised'(what could it be her or Rasal'.i have feeling its her but what you all think 😲)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
even i felt that he would hav painted the same picture which he showd her on their SR
WAT SAY😳😳😳😳😳
AND THANKS 4 UPDATE
vvishalini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think so it is rasal pictures
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks mansi for the update....

I still hate Ranbeer.....I bet the painting will be of Rukmi  like before...
Alisha_A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fantastic update
glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thxs for the update...I enjoyed your little inputs...made me laugh!
aliyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update