Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

John Beefs Up for Some Real Action- TOI Article - Page 2

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam was really good too! It was a rom-com but there was a really good theme to it..it was about how he learns the importance of a family. (:

Oy was one powerful movie! I actually started crying by the end..definitely a much watch. It has all of the key factors of a good movie. (:

Boys was ugh. I didn't like it at all. But it was a debut so meh..

btw..@bandicoot; would you mind PMing the link(of Kaakha Kaakha) to me too?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch oy..walk to remember was depressing enough :S

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail
^^ you should try it. Actually, I was the only one in my family that liked it..everyone else hated the movie because it was so sad. 😆 They were all rooting for a happy ending and when that didn't happen..everyone ended up becoming crestfallen.

The movie's on YT..in case you want to watch it. (:
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yep i saw it on YT. I mean saw that the movie was out there. Might watch on a moody day.
Yamraj in lubb with Sidharth ? :O

They better not ruin that movie. John, on the other hand needs a sturdy script too . Lets see what turns out to him =P
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really liked konchem konchem....I watched all of sid's movies and I can say that he's really good at romantic movies. But when he does other genres, it's not as good as romance in my opinion

anyways John and Genelia will be an interesting pair. I know this movie has been in the work for years now, I guess they had issues or something to finish the movie. Can't wait to see it
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh!!! Music by harris jayraj!! He gave music to both tamil and telugu versions!! YIppeeee!!  I hope it has the song uyrin uyrie or cheliya cheliya as it was called in telugu!! I was mad after that song!! I hope its picturised in the same way!! 

Can't wait til this movie releases!! hope it makes its mark!