Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
the pic was really cute... i couldn believe my eyes... but why was it so small compared to shaan natasha and suraj s pic...... plus did u guys notice it wasnt our fav k house bedroom... its a different one..... i wish they had the k house bedroom
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya such cute pic yaar......................thy wer looking such adorable but ithink unko shaan and natasha ki tarah bada pic lagna cahiye na
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was from Shaan's photoshoot na?? It was nice...but yeah thoda bada kar dete....bahot K3G types tha...🤣🤣

I dint exactly get to know wheher they changed the room or just the furnishings...nera fav couch bhi chala gaya🤣🤣
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

It was from Shaan's photoshoot na?? It was nice...but yeah thoda bada kar dete....bahot K3G types tha...🤣🤣

I dint exactly get to know wheher they changed the room or just the furnishings...nera fav couch bhi chala gaya🤣🤣

k3g types😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
hey i oticed d pic too...it was frm d photohsooot...was happy to c it
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
their room has changd rite???....now its all wid red paint and all!...
happy wid the shanak pic though!.. <3
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved that there was a pic of theirs at last....I really would have prefered the one of then at the launch party or one from the precap.

The clothes both are wearing in the precap...both are looking drop dead gorgeous really in cream...

He in a cream suit with powder pink shit and she in that sexy lacey se through number wow...Now a pic of them in those clothes on their bedroom wall would have been a treat indeed...😍

A much bigger Pic too...the ne they have is too small...😆😆
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kubare

Loved that there was a pic of theirs at last....I really would have prefered the one of then at the launch party or one from the precap.

The clothes both are wearing in the precap...both are looking drop dead gorgeous really in cream...

He in a cream suit with powder pink shit and she in that sexy lacey se through number wow...Now a pic of them in those clothes on their bedroom wall would have been a treat indeed...😍

A much bigger Pic too...the ne they have is too small...😆😆

hope cvs hears us😆😆😆
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Varsha I hope so too dear...I relaly hops so😆

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The pic doesn't do justice to Khanak.Another picture where he had his hands around her shoulders would look good and def a bigger one.And it seems the room has changed too.