India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written update - 12th January - Arohi you love me

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
sorry for the late update, had a terrible day today CryCry waiting for it to end...Dead alright will try to update fast

The episode starts with the whole family sitting together and talking. Arjun is standing behind Arohi and both Arohi and Cheeku are getting their measurements taken, Shefali is taking Arohi's and Arjun keeps trying to get Shefali's attention and then he hits her and winks which Arohi sees. She thinks it's for her and then Arjun tells her that it was for Shefali and Arohi takes it in the wrong meaning. KSA tells Cheeku that after the marriage this is what the wives do, always complain. Cheeku tells him that i know Arohi will keep me happy, she is very sweet. Lovedeep tells him that we're not sweet, keep a watch on your shoes Chiks. Arjun pulls Shefali to a corner and she tells him that it's her arm not Arohi's. Arjun tells her that he knows that, Shefali says today you are looking very excited, when I saw you before it seemed as if you were the saddest person, smiling and all, what's up? Arjun tells her that even he thought his life had ended but now it seems that even his life can change. Shefali says dialogues are being said, what is going on? Arjun tells him that his determination and faith won today, now he is equal to Cheeku, there is nothing that Cheeku has and he doesn't (Arjun you have a brain and Cheeku doesn't, there are many more things that you have and he doesn't LOL) Now I can ask for Arohi's hand and I know that Arohi will be just as happy as I am but I want to tell my sister this first. Shefali asks then why did you call me? Arjun tells her because he wants to meet Arohi alone right now, he wants to ask her something. Shefali says you will be alone with a girl and all you want to do is ask a question? I knew you weren't my type. She tells him to go in her room and she will send her there.

Arjun is hiding behind Arohi's door and then Shefali brings Arohi and puts her inside and leaves and locks the door from outside. Arohi and Arjun are in the room, and Arjun pulls her towards him, Arohi keeps telling him to leave her hand but Arjun says that now i have all the rights to  hold your hand, how can i leave it? Arjun tells her to answer her question first and then he will leave her. Arohi tells him she is not interested in answering his question, Arjun tells her that even when you lie it sounds like you are saying the truth. Arjun asks her if she loves him? Arohi tries to avoid it but Arjun says not so fast, you heard the question but listen to your heart, forget everything, forget that there is someone in your life, forget that your wedding is going to happen, just remember what is in between us, now answer if you love me (AHHH KMH1 TITLE TRACK <3) Arjun leaves her hand and says he has got his answer, you love me alot and now you will get the most beautiful surprise of your life, he hands her the ring that mamaji had given him and says you had been asking for it, return to me later, this was for your life partner and he will get it, just wait a bit. Arjun knocks on the door and thanks Shefali, and leaves the room.

Mamaji says he remembers where he saw Cheeku, Lovedeep says it was probably someone else, he has a very common face. Mamaji says i remember, i slapped him and then Lovedeep diverts his mind. Arjun asks Cheeku for a half day and says he will return in the evening. Cheeku says the people that work for me don't ask me that, I can even take their sunday out. Arjun threatens him, he says I have been doing all my work, i saved you at the bachelor's party and from my brother. Right now I am in a good mood, but if my mood goes bad, you know what I will do. Cheeku gets scared and Arjun leaves, Cheeku starts talking loudly and says yah yah go but be back my evening and tries to impress everyone. Biji, Rashi and Billu are ready to go to Arjun and just then Arjun comes there. He tells them that DIG sahab gave his file back and now he has no records, he can start fresh just like he had when he had stepped into this house the first time. I will now write my new story. Arjun says after all this hard work I would like to get something back, and he is inclining towards Biji going to ask Arohi's hand for him. Arohi is showing Shefali pictures and then Shefali asks where she is in a certain picture, she says that she wasn't allowed to go there because Dadu had said no since I get sick if i am in the rain even a little, I was very angry then but after i found out that 5 girls got sick I knew they had taken the right decision for me. Arohi says since I was a kid, my family has taken all my decisions and they have been right for me, I would always fight and say that I want to take a decision on my own and when I have of marrying Cheeku idk if it's right or not. Shefali says then let this decision be taken by destiny. Arohi says destiny has taken its decision, I am marrying Cheeku. Shefali says there is still one day, and then says to get ready and she leaves for the Sangeet. Sanchit, Shefali and Simi are dancing.

The 4 of them reach the Ahluhwaliya's house and Biji goes and sits next to cheeku's mom. Cheeku's mom says she is very happy today, it is her sons sangeet and Biji says it's even my sons sangeet. Rashi tells Arjun that before talking to the elders, I will go and talk to Arohi. Biji and DJ are talking, DJ says why did you bring the others with you? Biji says it is my function as well, DJ asks how is it your function? Biji says people come from both the sides, guys and the girls. DJ says what are you saying? Biji says you know everything yet you pretend, how can Arohi be happy with someone she doesn't love? don't you see love in their eyes? DJ says and you think she will be happy with a criminal? Biji says seems like you haven't talked to KSA, KSA cleared Arjuns records, now he too is a good person, what Rudra couldn't do Arjun did it, he changed himself.
 DJ calls KSA and asks whether what Biji said was true and KSA tells her yes, that mans eyes said that he was changing and becoming a better person, it feels for the first time i have done my duty. DJ says there is something else, Biji has come here to ask Arohi's hand for Arjun.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. Big smile

Psshtt did i say i had a bad day??? ahhh KMH just made it better Big smile especially KMH 1 title track and the other tunes from KMH1 Big smileBig smile

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 January 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

covergigi_sekharHumtum25pappy123aiyeshamilweblxabiteshmitumihananeishikaek43indianamericankashforlifexThugAngelPriyaThakur-sia-Ms-Min-HoKS_Minionaksh4IF-Olly-rainurubaldreamer_dreamszooni.bluekavyasam-desiresoul-NeeshoeAnjalii...xXxKash-Gurti-Visuvirgo_gurlSiddhi_shibzRajinilicious

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Take Your time Twiniee <3 =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
No problem. Take your time.

ObodroKargosh

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
thanks Dr.BasketGupta

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
its updated guys Embarrassed
hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Smile

ObodroKargosh

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update. I just loved the beginning of the show with our amazing Arjun. He looks so good when he's happy. Wink

ObodroKargosh

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@pooja - KMH1 tune cheered up everyone yday,  it was like a assurance that  no need to worry guys,  everything is all right.

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index