Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET TRP STILL LOW -STILL NOT NUMBER 1:Mods note PG11 (Page 8)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i know how u want us to watch the show at original airing...BUT u can't forward ainee scenes...so i'll wait for it to be on u-tube so i can skip her. sorry like many of my other friends, i'm not interested in watching her and spoiling my happiness over maan and geet.

But can't you try to watch it for DD & GC as they make the show so great with their talent!! Smile

If the ratings decline too much then the show could go off the air as Starone only cares about profit!!

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
no wayyyyyyyyy

we will bring geet to no.1 position

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by utopia88

Hey the TRPS. came out for last week and well lets just say we are NOT number 1....Some other show is which its name is better left  not said... Come on People....We got to make them Number one for there wedding at least!!!

SO PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE LIVING IN INDIA...WATCH THE SHOW AT ITS ORIGINAL AIRING...9:30....Pleassseee!!!!

I know, I hate that annoying show that is number one right now!! Angry

GEET deserves to be number one!! Big smile

I hope a lot of people will be watching now for the wedding!!

I just hope that the ratings don't slide any further!!

I Know right....I am so Pissed!!! I dont get why No One is watching Geet anymore. Like what happened. I understand New Tracks were put in but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch for Maaneet Scenes. Angry

p.s. Thanks for "bumping up the thread".....from time to timeThumbs Up

No problem!!   Big smile

I just want make sure that the GEET fans are aware of the lower TRP ratings and to remind them to take action regarding the lower ratings.

GEET is such a good show with two talented actors and I would be sad if it went off the air!!

I wish that the CVS would spend less air time  on A&A as they have turned many GEET viewers off!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misshoshiyapur

no wayyyyyyyyy

we will bring geet to no.1 position

More viewers have to be watching GEET in order for that to happen!!

I hope the ratings rise soon!!

I feel bad that I can't help with the TRP ratings as I'm from Canada.

basicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Hey the TRPS. came out for last week and well lets just say we are NOT number 1....Some other show is which its name is better left  not said... Come on People....We got to make them Number one for there wedding at least!!!

SO PLEASE PLEASE PEOPLE LIVING IN INDIA...WATCH THE SHOW AT ITS ORIGINAL AIRING...9:30....Pleassseee!!!!

I Know right....I am so Pissed!!! I dont get why No One is watching Geet anymore. Like what happened. I understand New Tracks were put in but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch for Maaneet Scenes. Angry

hmm r u asking what happened....?
the whole beauty of maan and geet were based on trust....cv's showed geet lost trust in maan within a day...and maan started to get wild as well.......(it's totally cool to show misunderstandings...but maybe to put shock value in..cv's took it to thelevel of filth and disgust. maan and geet took their dirt on streets and public. eww even uneducated ppl in the world have a class better than that.   that really  didn't go in favor of maaneet )

anyways...maniacs of maaneet like me still kept on watching in the hope of forgetting this stupid story line...THEN they tried making the villan of the story , the sweetest guy in this world. seriously?? can somebody decide on the role first and then write the character downWacko

then they could've had a cute thing with meera and Jay Bhanushali or aadi and pinki but they thought of bringing in maan's sister...sister...he didn't have one. then they brought in weired body doubles that gave us nightmares with fat hands. to top it with a cherry, gurmeet wrote that cool article. oh yeah  and bizarrely cv's just stop mentioning ppl as they feel like. there is no mention of sasha atall. it's ok to kill a character but there r decent ways to it. not just take them out of the picture and bring them back in whenever needed. Meera was the one who gave shelter to geet when maan's house was not a suitable place for her anymore and geet is not courteous enough to even try to invite her on the wedding. 

after all this obviously i'm here, writing and concerned because of the love for maaneet Heart. long live maaneet and their magic on screen. hopefully just as this lovely ,true to the story brij track is going, the sweetest wedding scenes r going...that's how..it'll keep on carrying on.

u r absolutely right...it's ok to introduce new tracks...but as long as they r related to the story.

utopia88

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=basicquestion1]i know how u want us to watch the show at original airing...BUT u can't forward ainee scenes...so i'll wait for it to be on u-tube so i can skip her. sorry like many of my other friends, i'm not interested in watching her and spoiling my happiness over maan and geet.

But can't you try to watch it for DD & GC as they make the show so great with their talent!! Smile

If the ratings decline too much then the show could go off the air as Starone only cares about profit!!

[/QUOTE

weeelllll if u r saying it so sweetly..then  maybe i will try to sing out lound and ignore ainee arjun and watch geet on it's original time. u should be happy at least u got one person down. i'll try to talk to my friends then....]

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

the whole beauty of maan and geet were based on trust....cv's showed geet lost trust in maan within a day...and maan started to get wild as well.......(it's totally cool to show misunderstandings...but maybe to put shock value in..cv's took it to thelevel of filth and disgust. maan and geet took their dirt on streets and public. eww even uneducated ppl in the world have a class better than that.   that really  didn't go in favor of maaneet )

anyways...maniacs of maaneet like me still kept on watching in the hope of forgetting this stupid story line...THEN they tried making the villan of the story , the sweetest guy in this world. seriously?? can somebody decide on the role first and then write the character downWacko

then they could've had a cute thing with meera and Jay Bhanushali or aadi and pinki but they thought of bringing in maan's sister...sister...he didn't have one. then they brought in weired body doubles that gave us nightmares with fat hands. to top it with a cherry, gurmeet wrote that cool article. oh yeah  and bizarrely cv's just stop mentioning ppl as they feel like. there is no mention of sasha atall. it's ok to kill a character but there r decent ways to it. not just take them out of the picture and bring them back in whenever needed. Meera was the one who gave shelter to geet when maan's house was not a suitable place for her anymore and geet is not courteous enough to even try to invite her on the wedding. 

after all this obviously i'm here, writing and concerned because of the love for maaneet Heart. long live maaneet and their magic on screen. hopefully just as this lovely ,true to the story brij track is going, the sweetest wedding scenes r going...that's how..it'll keep on carrying on.

u r absolutely right...it's ok to introduce new tracks...but as long as they r related to the story.

I agree, I think your explanation pretty much sums of why some GEET viewers left the show!!

A&A just don't work as a storyline!! It's really putting people off and hence, they may only watch GEET online instead of live.

Meera and Jay would have worked as both were good actors!! I would loved to see Meera helping Geet right now with the wedding!!

I like Brij as well since his presence is logical unlike Annie's who just came out of the blue!!

basicquestion1

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

I agree, I think your explanation pretty much sums of why some GEET viewers left the show!!

A&A just don't work as a storyline!! It's really putting people off and hence, they may only watch GEET online instead of live.

Meera and Jay would have worked as both were good actors!! I would loved to see Meera helping Geet right now with the wedding!!

I like Brij as well since his presence is logical unlike Annie's who just came out of the blue!!

aaah i'm so relieved...lately i've stopped writing any complaint about  the show on forums. ppl overact/react  and get very emotional here fairly quickly. i was expecting some chappals and stones after getting my frustration out BUT i loved u'r calm reaction. cool..u r cool. thanx for understanding.

utopia88

Go to top