Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GEET TRP STILL LOW -STILL NOT NUMBER 1:Mods note PG11

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey GEET fans!! BAD NEWS!!!   😔

I just found out from a forum that shall remain anonymous that GEET still isn't number one on STARONE and that the TRP ratings for GEET are still LOW!!    😭

The average TRP rating for last week was 0.6 which is LOW!!!

GEET is in SECOND POSITION right now on STARONE in terms of TRP ratings which isn't good!!

GEET deserves to be NUMBER ONE on STARONE as DD & GC put in such hard work to give us awesome MANEET scenes to watch!!  👍🏼

We need to make sure that tomorrow's GEET TRP ratings are HIGH as the MANEET WEDDING is beginning!!!

LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TRP RATINGS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!   😃

WE DON'T WANT THE RATINGS TO DECLINE EVEN FURTHER!!!

Message the CVS if you have to, concerning any problems that you may have with the A&A storyline!!

Those GEET fans that can watch LIVE in India, please do so!! Tell other people to watch as well!!

GEET fans, what are your thoughts regarding these low TRP ratings???
  😊

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think it will be much more low in the upcoming track........

They need to stop negativity and show at least one happy track on Maaneet in their marriage if they want TRPs........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Ughhh I think Its all cause of this AA track ..😡
Ugh They should remove it!😡
utopia88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

I think it will be much more low in the upcoming track........

They need to stop negativity and show at least one happy track on Maaneet in their marriage if they want TRPs........

I wish that the CVS would rethink the A&A storyline as it does not go well with MANEET!!

Something needs to be done urgently or else the show's ratings might decline even further!!

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do views online count? I live in the US and I don't even have starone here... i watch on the internet... does that count???
Silentsoul thumbnail
Its improved from last week......on wednesday it was .8 ....IT was veyr very bad.....oon saturday .4 which reduced it ....Big Boss garnered highest TVR for saturday episode of 6.4 so....our geet was very low for that day....

Its imoroved a lot from last to last week.......
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: summikhan

Do views online count? I live in the US and I don't even have starone here... i watch on the internet... does that count???

No, the TRPs r not counted through online viewers, only viewers in India who watches it on TV.......

utopia88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Ughhh I think Its all cause of this AA track ..😡
Ugh They should remove it!😡

I agree, A&A have had a HUGE IMPACT on GEET's TRP ratings!!

CVS need to fix the storyline quickly or else things might get worse!!

I can't imagine not be able to watch GEET!!
till they change the story and till they stop showing the same miscarriage game till they stop showing geet preggy instead of showing geet having kid happyily marries with maan and moving the story forward trps will surely drop still more further .
trp's are not low because of negativity but because of no story tell me one thing ppl how many days they are planning to show geet preggy atleast now they should show kid and maan bonding and move on with story.
other serial are really picking up eventhought they have a crap fiction stories.
----------gc-dd =====compaired to other serials are the best but with no story they are been waisted .
Silentsoul thumbnail
Hey....Geet is still way higher than 3rd ranking starone...which is just .3............