Karan? (Page 9)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by axeion

Lol... Just witnessed a car crash... Thanks to IF LOL
What?? Ouch and how is it IF's fault??Confused My car too slipped in the morning.. Ouch this snow I tell youAngry
Bcoz, I was busy typing up the previous post on my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van LOL  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Lol... Just witnessed a car crash... Thanks to IF LOL
What?? Ouch and how is it IF's fault??Confused My car too slipped in the morning.. Ouch this snow I tell youAngry
Bcoz, I was busy typing up the previous post on my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van LOL  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...Big smile

Oh ok.. now I get it.. no snow involved there.. I get so scared when I see those cars spinning uncontrollably one after another and then crashing into each other.. Ouch

Lucky you.. we have snow today and then snow tomorrow and then snow on tuesday.. AngryAngry

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Oh ok.. now I get it.. no snow involved there.. I get so scared when I see those cars spinning uncontrollably one after another and then crashing into each other.. Ouch

Lucky you.. we have snow today and then snow tomorrow and then snow on tuesday.. AngryAngry

Ohh...we were in a snow-wreck once ourselves. Were returning from a trip from Chicago during University days, and this frnd who was driving had not slept for more than 5 hrs in 5 days... Everyone fell asleep on our way back, and it was blizzard time too... He fell asleep for a few split seconds on the wheel, and the next moment we know is we were a couple of inches away from ramming into a container LOL Luckily the girl in navigator's seat quickly turned the wheel, and we survived...though we did land in the opposite lane of the Interstate, yes we almost crashed the divider and ended in the opposite direction LOL It was fun, now that we think of it Tongue

purva

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index