India-Forums

Karan? (Page 8)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

but bedigirl did sound like she had some inside information, may be pooja had given some money to someone to post on her behalf.. thats quite believable...

Pooja bedi cant have crazy fans like Shweta Tiwari..LOL... errrm may be she has.. if her dad can have at 65... she is much younger and hotterTongue

She does have dedicated and drooling fans.. I have checked her twitter and FB page.. she mostly has only fans and no critics (or maybe non-favorable messages are deletedWink).. that's not possible here so she had to jump in to change people's views Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetIsha.Ishaaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

but bedigirl did sound like she had some inside information, may be pooja had given some money to someone to post on her behalf.. thats quite believable...

Pooja bedi cant have crazy fans like Shweta Tiwari..LOL... errrm may be she has.. if her dad can have at 65... she is much younger and hotterTongue

She does have dedicated and drooling fans.. I have checked her twitter and FB page.. she mostly has only fans and no critics (or maybe non-favorable messages are deletedWink).. that's not possible here so she had to jump in to change people's views Tongue

Waah Purvi, Pooja Bedi pe research kar rahi hai kya... Waise the next set of episodes will be aired today... And thankfully no celebrities Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetpurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by purva

Waah Purvi, Pooja Bedi pe research kar rahi hai kya... Waise the next set of episodes will be aired today... And thankfully no celebrities Big smile

I researched yesterday.. because the doubt I had if she was real BediWink.. waise bhi yahan poora sannata tha kal Confused

Waiting for new episode now.. fresh episodes and fresh debatesLOL.. no celebs this time is great news.. Big smile

LovelyPlanetaxeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LovelyPlanetpurva

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Ouch

Originally posted by .Arjun

She did give good info ...and she is ofcourse not gonna have all the info about the show. She can tell about whereever she was involved. You may be right but whatever she told about kids  and her own upbringing sounded real .
thanks! was fun visiting the forum and chatting to all,,
Let's say it takes a lot of effort to convince me, and I am clearly not convinced by her act Big smile

not here to convince... just to elucidate and give info that might not have come to your notice... i always think it's better to KNOW than to SUPPOSE! if you'd rather take pot shots in the dark... that' your perogative!! Ouch

me neither ... she could clarify in the press whatever she had to.. why would she care for a bunch of viewers here on the forum... no one cares about 100 or 200 people  when population of country is this big Tongue
 for me every viewers viewpoint is interesting... and if it comes from a good place,, and not merely to antagonise or be vicious .... then it gives one a chance to learn many things! cheers! it is me! do keep commmunicating with positive intent!Smile

Some people  LOL sooo want to believe that was real BediLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeionpurva

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@bediGirl.... Posting on my way to work, so will keep it short...

Glad to know u aren't among those fanbots who spam our virtual lives by singing praises abt their Demigods!!!
Nice to see u here, and would love to hear ur arguments abt future contestants on the show :) And as Purvi said in another topic, so far u have been the better mother among all the contestants... So goodluck in future too Big smile

@Ur new Telugu movie... Oh girl, Jr.NTR *shakes head* his fanbots will make sure the movie does a good business... Telugu movie audience, I tell ya LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurvafire_gun

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Lol... Just witnessed a car crash... Thanks to IF LOL
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Lol... Just witnessed a car crash... Thanks to IF LOL

What?? Ouch and how is it IF's fault??Confused My car too slipped in the morning.. Ouch this snow I tell youAngry

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index