India-Forums

Karan? (Page 5)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by axeion

Let's say it takes a lot of effort to convince me, and I am clearly not convinced by her act Big smile

Dont shock me by saying bedigirl is your MID Shocked LOL   .... j/k since we can't convince you :)

lol... I wish It was Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionpurva

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

lol... I wish It was Embarrassed

How about you get one called Nigamgirl Wink  LOL ...we will have then bedigirl vs nigamgirl ......aamne -saamne .......aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hain dum Cool

I would, but then who'll manage my original ID to question both of them... I don't want to miss the opportunity u see Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapurva

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeionpurva

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

She had limited info Arjun, jisko woh barbar ghuma phira kar bata rahi thi Confused I feel it's someone from her PR team Ouch

I am with you Axy.. all the insider info she had was self serving to make herself look good.. when asked about the limited money given to Anu.. she didn't have any insider info but blamed Anu of being bad money manager.. when asked about Anita behaving same way with her.. she conveniently had no insider info again.. Wink

And worst part for me was giving away Nigam's yearly income just to prove her point of going out and shopping for decor items.. it was very low of her to reveal Anu's diary info on open forum just to prove how bad Anu is and how good she is.. same Pooja was proud of her daughter when she guarded some confidential info from Anu.. wish she would have thought about guarding Nigam's privacy... Ouch

Not sure if it's her PR team or herself..  because I have heard she is active on FB and twitter too.. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaIsha.Isha.Arjunaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

She had limited info Arjun, jisko woh barbar ghuma phira kar bata rahi thi Confused I feel it's someone from her PR team Ouch

I am with you Axy.. all the insider info she had was self serving to make herself look good.. when asked about the limited money given to Anu.. she didn't have any insider info but blamed Anu of being bad money manager.. when asked about Anita behaving same way with her.. she conveniently had no insider info again.. Wink

And worst part for me was giving away Nigam's yearly income just to prove her point of going out and shopping for decor items.. it was very low of her to reveal Anu's diary info on open forum just to prove how bad Anu is and how good she is.. same Pooja was proud of her daughter when she guarded some confidential info from Anu.. wish she would have thought about guarding Nigam's privacy... Ouch

Not sure if it's her PR team or herself..  because I have heard she is active on FB and twitter too.. Tongue

Exactly Purvi... I felt someone had given a question paper and it's answer key to her...And she was repeating the same stuff. 

And ITA, she lost all the goodwill she had earned from the show, when she gave away the Nigam Household Income...and also her tone, when she was like "Are any of u aware that Anuradha was a practicing lawyer and blah blah".... The tone for her statement was trying to put down Anuradha, which I din't expect from the "Pooja Bedi" I saw on the show Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashimapinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Sorry Ekta but she sounded real to me too Confused At least she had enough info to prove her point. Also she was trying to clear the doubts we had coz of bad editing, even though it was from her point of view.

edit: i am not justifying her actions Smile

Edited by nitz17 - 17 January 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan.Arjunaxeionpinkisluv91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index