Posted: 12 years ago
lovely os..amazingg pics..๐Ÿ˜ณ
hey merrii
beautiful os loved it very much๐Ÿ‘
the pics n siggies were fab
n thanks for the pm
Meri...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Wonderful OS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I love it! โค๏ธ Thanks a lot for the PM! Do write more and more!!

--Nivriti
wow this is very different
but very sweet
i loved it

superb osss...
wao just luvd it...
luv u
vritika

OUR FIRST N LAST WISH...(PART A)

Samrat Shergill  son of Karan Shergill n Ela Shergill  n brother of Arman,Suhani n Ahana Shergill...Samrat was indeed a blessed one... The one who born with silver spoon... The one to whom everyone just love n drool over him...

For His  father  he was everythng..
 For her mother nothing else exist...
 For her sisters bro was their Jaan... 
For arman yonger bro was best friend... 
For Friends he was their smile...
 For teachers he was their fav brilliant student...
 For evry student youth icon... 
He was the ruler of every heart no doubt... Why not ? 

He was handsome,cute,adorable,sweet,dashing,stuning... Every word of admiration just made for him... An obediant son,loving friend,caring brother, cultured,good behavior n maners... No one had seen him ever hurt angry sad... For him it realy doesnt exist. A smile always stick to his face.. Greating everyone wth soft n sweet voice.. Girls were just mad n crazy for him... N he never talked to a girl lifting his gaze... He respects woman a lot.. He was shy,honest n decent guy.. Not a serious man but also not a v.joly person. He had keep balance in every matter. Might be one of the v.rare sincere men in world... He completes his studies n started his own busine$s... He do used too some welfare being works through an engeo... He had built a school n hospital named after his father n mother.. All his siblings had get married n he was still single... N his family wants him to get maried soon now...Arman with his wife Ridhma n daughter piya lives in london. Suhani with her husband adhiraj n son Rohit lives in  Swizertland. Ahana with her husband  Soham lives in Paris.. Thrice had love marriage n were hapy in their lives.. Used to visit Sm n Sd in a year for 3 months. N those 3 months were usd to be heavenly.. They all loves n respects Samrat a lot especialy...

It was sunday n was lunch tym when he came back after visiting his orphange. N saw his parents  at breakfast table...  
S. Hey hi Mom Dad...
He was greatd by his parents like always warmly.. They as usualy showing love for him..
Sd. Sam !!
S. Ji Dad...
Sd. Sam now we want u to get maried beta!
S. Dad!!! 
Sm. Arman suhani Aahana k bhe shadi ho gae hai ab sirf tmhari bari hai..
S. Mom Dad pls...
Sd. Nai Samrat is dafa nai! Parso sab a rahe hain. We wil finalize all things this tym. Gunjan is our choice.. N u both are engaged  since childhood. But stil we want  to knw what is ur wish now. Think about it n tell us ok..
Samrat kept quiet n noded. After breakfast he left excusing him..
He was walking on beech shore.. N lost in thoughts...

Gunjan Sharma..she was daughter of his father s friend. In childhood they both were fast friends n Samrat realy lykes her a lot... But their family had to move on to US.. N after that they werent able to contact with each other... Now she was coming back son but.. Now he was afraid.. The friendshp had turned to love with pasing age but... He had idealize her as a totaly eastern gal.. The one who wears salwar kameez.. The one who was shy.. Respects eldrs... The totaly eastern  look.. But a gal raised in US , how  anyone can expect ths.? This was 21st century not a 18 th one. Here People used to taunt on the gal if she wears dupata or a chadar.. N he wants gal lyk that...he wants An Imposible thing to happen... But still how can any1 stop himself dreaming n wishing... For him it was too imposible for not wishng... 

Sam s POV.
I knw God ths cnt be posible but why not? Wishng a pious women is my right. Plz God u knw i want a pious wife not any characterles woman who doesnt loves me , neither respects me nor cares for my parents... I plead u God not to break my ideal. I had idealize gunjan as my pious wife and i dont want to be hurt n brokendown. My first n last wish God!! Plz...

He wipes tears n went home back.
On nxt to nxt day...
Everyone arived but with them Samrat saw a sweet gal too. For a moment samrat had stared at her n it hapen for first tym in his lyf that he was staring at a gal...

That girl  was wearing anarkali white frok and it was lyk white made just for  her.. Her eyes behind spectacles were lyk deep sea... He didnt help to see hiden sadnes in her eyes. It was visible . Her eyes used to speak.. She was shy,reserved...inocent..beautiful but one thing whch cnt be ignored that was COFIDENT.. That girl was conversing  very polietly n softly but v confidently. Her persnality was very impressed.. He lower his gaze as he saw a bit seriousnes in her gaze as she glanced at him showing she didnt lykd his staring... Everyone gave her importance.. Samrat relized he doesnt exist between them,.. He left garden where his whole family enjyng tea n gossiping with her n ignores him totaly.. He was angry might be for first tym...in few days he relized how much his family loving her,caring for her... They called her ANGEL .. N no doubt she was... She never talks to him. He hates her atitude but stil was attracted. He had fallen in love for her in a week no doubt. She was complete a reality to his dream..to him she was just a guest along his bro n sis in law...

At last one day..
S. Mom Dad..
Sd. Yup beta...
There was everyone except ANGEL.. 
S. I want to mary Angel.
Everyone had shock.
Suh. Bhai tmhari engagment tou gunjan sy..
S. I love Angel.! di i dnt knw how it hapens..
Sm. Sam hm gunjan ko pasand karty hain.
S. Par angel ko bhe to..
A. Shez just a guest Sam! N tomrow shez leavng.
S. No bro! I cant live without angel. Pls i want to mary her just her. I love her.
For first tym whole family  saw him pleading n crying. 
Sd. Sam u want to break ur comitment.?
N just then Samrat relized what he his doing.
Noo samrat what r u doing man ? U cnt cheat her. Angel. No. U belongs to gunjan only. How can u forget this...
He wipe tearz.
S. No Dad. I m sory. I wil mary gunjan only...
he came in room n start scolding himself...
samrat what the hell u were doing...gunjan is ur fiance...how can u cheat her...nooo...never...i have to foget angel...no angelll...i am only for gunjan...how can i forget it...samratt...

to be continued...entry of gunjan...๐Ÿ˜‰

dont forget to comnet gals if u lyk it...

happy friendship dayy...love my all friendss...

love n care

meri๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mars14 - 12 years ago
lovely os...cant wait to read more...cont soon
superb duperb part luv it thnxs for the PM n plz plz plz plz plz do cont sooon eagerly w8ting cont sooon plz part was awesum๐Ÿ‘ Edited by koolgurl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mars14

Monaya os
       I love u...unconditionaly.
part b
Sanaya get up due to doorbell.she wipe the tearz n saw the tym.it was 6o clock..she goes n open door n find a boquet n a card..she was surprisd.she took it inside n open card havng smile.she too couldnt help in smiling.she read the card..
I want to take u to prom n8 as my partner n i know u wl nt refusd i wl pick u up at sharp 7..
She wonderd who z it??she opens the pack n find red long frok with strips havng silvery shiny embriodery seems an expensve dress having matching jewlary,bag n shoe.she doesnt knw but it seems some1 realy loves her as red dress,flowerz heart shapd card all thngs indicatd it but who???
Sanaya:
Kya huwa agar mjhe mera pyar nahn mil saka par kise aur ka dil torney ka haq mjhe nahn hai..with this thought she got up n get ready.she weared the dress.wearz diamond necklace the heart shapd long ear rings,diamond bracelt,silvery bangles n her motherz silver watch which she never take off.she put on blush on,maskara makng her eyelashes more prominent n big,eyeshade,lip gloss then applied nail polish 4 the v.first tym...she alowd her silky shiny long hairz fall at back...she weard high heels tied its straps..she stand up putting handz on dresng as had experincd 4 first tym heels,while she was usd of jogerz n shoez..she lookd at herslf find herself in a total new girly look...she blushd lightly seing mohit starng at her through miror..mohit came closer to her back.she shiverd as his handz move on her neck removng hairz.he whisperd in her earz.
U r an angel the most beautiful n gorgeous. She blushd n lookd up to see him but no1 was there .it was her imagnatn.a tear fall.she wipd it hearng horn.she came down n saw her age felow on sportz red bike.he was wearng red shrt dark blakish mahroon coat n black pent.4 a moment sanaya 4get to breath.his face was hidden behind helmet.seeing her he get down of bike n remove the upper slip of helmet n sanya stared at his dark brown shiny eyes.how she can forgot these eyes which had made him fall 4 him in his love.he removed his helmet n sanaya had tearz seeing his face..she rushed in his armz..huging him tight..making herself belve that it was him.HER MOHITT.he was expectng ths hug but didnt hug her back
M.sanaya jee.she broke hug n hit his chest n again hugd him
S.kya sanaya jee har waqt lagae rakhtey ho?tm..before she continued..
M.sanaya jee mein chahta hon k yeh 2 ghantey mein apk 7 guzaron takey india ja k in paloon ko yaad kar sakon..she broke hug in surprize.wiped her tearz..dekhein apko bura to nahn laga mein sirf dost ban kar..she cut him off..
S.nahn.mjhe bura nahn laga.chalein party k lea late ho raha hai..mohit smiled a bit..
M.jee chalein..apko bike pe...??
S.itzz okk..chaley ga..for the very first tym she sit on bike having legs on same side n that too behind some1 otherwise always drive herself better say she had won bike races always.where it was 4 mohit too first tym to drive a bike with a girl at back that too most beautiful miss.universe... She put arm around his waist n boths heart beat increase..as bike runing on road cool wind blowng their hairz.as felng cold she clutchd his coat tightly 4m back..she wants the tym to stop.he stared at her face hidng behind her flewng hairz.she putng them at back again n again ..they reachd at colege..they get down.after parking..they entre in hall.as entrd every1s eyes struck on both.they were just lookng perfect with each other...sanaya smild seing every1 lost in them..she become closer by putting arm in his as she wants to feel every moment with him she knows she had no right to stop mohit from going or being selfish for her love..she can live with his meemories she was the one who knows how to survive..how to accept the realitiess...as she had been living alone sincee soo long after her parents death...as they came in...sanayas friends came to them...anie,dia,shena,arjun,rohit,neil,rati...every1 shocked to see both of them...
m:hi...sanaya smiles as seeing their shocked facess...
a:yeh tu hai mohitt...
m:i think so kuin sanaya jee
s:mohit...plzz na sanaya jee nahn acha dekho tm ja rahe ho last wish mang sakte hon tmsey kya aik dost k lea
m:kya
s:yahe k do ghantey jo hum sath mein guzarein gey tm mjhey sanaya jee nahn sanaya bolaoo gey ya phir kuch aur par no jee aur no app...okkk...plzzz
m:okk...sanaya...sanaya smiles widellyyy while mohit blushed lightlyy...sanaya was like to pull his cheeks...but cant as evey1 there staring at them
s:so arjun tmharey sath kon hai aur neil rohitt??
rati:yeh tu tmharey intezar mein ankhein bechaye behtey they...
s:mtlb??arjun rohit neil aur u madd??u know mein mohit k elawa kise k sath nahn ate tu phirr...
a:ya hum bhool gaye the k mohit bhe aney wala
m:reallyy agar acha nahn laga tu wapis chala jaon 
r:shut up mohit
s:rohit mind ur language
m:sanaya
rati:crappp...tm log lar kuin rahey ho yaar...chalo na dance floor hmara wait kar raha haii...
a:ya rati will u??
r:sure...they went on while neil rohit asked dia aniee...n left...while now sanaya shena n mohit were left behind
s:hey hii sheenaa...
sh:hi...kasey ho mohit...sanaya was like to kill her...as she was staring at her mohit...
m:kasa dikh raha hoon
sh:kafii handsomee...
s:thanks for the compliment shena ...will u excuse us for a moment...mohit zara merey sath chalna...she pulls him to a croner
m;sanaya j...sanaya galred him...sanaya..ab tkeh haii
s:han
m:sanaya yeh tm kasey baat kar rahe the shena sey usko bura laga ho ga
s:tmhey uskey burey lagney k bohaat fikar hai 
m:sanaya yeh tm kya ajeeb batein kar rahe ho aj 
s:ufff mera damag bohat karab hai is lea...she tried to leave but it was dark now n she felt sacred but soon two arms encircled her waist n pull her near...n spot light were on them...sanaya saw mohit v near to her...she kept on staring at him n being lost in him...he too staring back at her...they danced...he trwil her n she landed in his arms...after a dance they both moves to a corner..still her hand in his hand...n both were stared n remove it...they kept stealing glances...they both were unaware of everything...after few seconds mohit relized its geting late...
m:sanaya...
s:han...she looks at him n both stared
m:wo...
s:bolo na mohit kya huwa
m:wo late ho raha hai mjhey jana hai flight ka tym ho gya haii...sanaya was at the edge of crying...mohits heart pinched...mein chalta hon...sanaya noded...she was numb...she wasnt able to think as a thought...will he leave her?why he cant see her love for him???she was unable to stop her heart crying
m:bye sanaya apna khayal rakhna..kbhe mil sakey dubara tu zaror yaad rakhna 
s:jab milna he hai tu becharna lazmi haii
m:bichara na jaye tu mila kasey jaye ga...bye...thanks har mushkil mor par madad karney k lea aur zindage ko itna koabsorat bananey k lea...
s:mohit aik last wish
m:sure 
s:can u hug me for the last tym...she had tears in her eyes...she want to feel in his arm...mohit huggs her for the very first tym himselff...n she hugs him back tighltyy never leaving him...after some mins...she slowly departed n kisses his cheeks...
s:thanks...mohit blushes,,sanaya smiles...with tears n wipe the corner of eyes
m:ap chorney nahn chalo ge air port tak
s:nahn...soory..mein good bye nahn keh sakte
m:koi baat nahn thanks mjhey meri dost hmesha yaad rahe ge...sanaya smiled n noded...he waved n turned to go...he leaves n sanaya were standing stilll there seeing her life moving away from her...she stops her tears to fall form her eyes but they rooled down over cheeks...she closed her eyes tightllyy...n she sees a girl irritaing a boy snatching his books..glasses making up with him spending tym with him...she rembers his gifts on bdays,diwalilii every oossacion his help during exams studies with coofee late night outing just for her...
mein mohit k bina nahn reh sakte i love him mein usey nahn janey dey sakte...
r:tu phir janey kuin dey rahe ho sanaya...she open eyes find her friends
sh:han sanaya wo tmsey pyar karta haii
a:han sanaya he is perfect for u...
r:hm galt the wo bohaat acha haii 
n:wo tmhey hmesha kush rakhey ga
a:sanaya goo usey rukoo
d:go sanaya teell him how much u love him
r:he will never refusee u trusts me...
a:sanaya belives me ...wo tmhey chor k ja he nahn sakta wo tmsey apna pyar chuapaae nahn chuapa sakta 
s:arjun wo...
all:goo sanaya or it will be late...sanaya smiles widelyy n hugs them 
s:thanks guyss...every one smiels n pushes her...they smiles they know they are made for each other...
sanaya runs outsides she reaches in parking ...she didnt see any1...she called out his name
s:mohittt.mohit...but no sign...she moves where their bike was standing but there was nothing except a sign of moving left with red chalk...she follows the sign it was wriitten i first met u made me fall for u...she blushed n the next sign having a rose n written ur eyes made me to forget every pain...she smiles...then move n another sign...ur inner beauty such that i cant ressist myself for being attracted to u...she smiles widely as another sign rose...it was wriitten u r the angel which made me feel to live fully...u made me laugh...u filll colours in my life...u r the wonderful person...u r the one my best friend...n lastly i want to say u something...n sanaya moves in the room...as open door it was lighted whollyy with candels,ballons,roses...n in between a table set for two people...a candel night dinner...sanaya was totally shocked...surprised she wants to know the one who had done it that too for her or not????had she come wrong??where is mohit??...she saw a shadow coming having a scarf...she rembers it was the hers..the one which get lost before vacations when mohit had to left for a week to mumbaii...in those days she had relized the love for him...she had tears of joy...as he comes smiling n puts that around her n pulls her near that she puts arms around his neck n his arms around her waist...
s:moh...
m:i love u sanaya...both had tears...mohit wipe her tears...mein tmsey wada karta hon sanaya mein tmhara trust tmhare dosti tmhara pyar kbhe bhe tmhey chor k nahn jaae ga...sanaya hugs him
s;i love u too mohitt...tm mjhey chor k nahn jao gey na plzz...mein tmharey bina nahn jee paon ge marr...mohit broke hug n stops her from saying n she could see deep warm love for her which was hidden in his eyes before from many yearsss...
m;i promise i wil never...she smiles n blushes...mohit smiles too seeing her blush...mohit take out a ring from his pocket...n sanaya smiles with tears as he asked for her hand
m:will u be mine??
sanaya noded with joy...
s:i will...forever...he smiles n slid it into her finger...n wipe her tears n kises her forehead...
m:i wil be urs forever...dinneer???he smiles..she too but rember that his flight
s:tmhare flight??she was again at the edge of crying..mohit smiles..n whispers in her ears
m:kal sbha...her colour of face fades n smile had lost again...but it lits up as he completes...tmhey sath le k...she looked at him in shock...chalo ge na??mom dad tmsey mil k bohat kush hon gey...i promise tmhey kbhe bhe apney mom dad k kami ko mehsos nahn honey don ga...mom tmsey milney k lea bohat bechain hain...
s:mom...mom ko pata hai ...
m:kya??
s:mohit...she blushes...mohit smiles n hugs her
m:han pata hai aur unhey apni bahu bohat pasand hai...sanaya blushes hard...n hugs him tightlyy
s:i love u mohit...
m:i love u too sanaya jeee...sanaya broke hug n galres him
s:no sanaya jee...asey lagta hai jasey mein tmsey dus saall bari hon
m:wo tu ho...sanaya was surprsied of his new look...
s:mohit tm par mera itni asar kab huwa??mohit smiles
m:jab sey ap sey pyar huwa janab...she blushed n lower her face...mohit smiles widely n lift her chin...
m:oey hoey yeh sharmana.tu meri jaan le ley ga...sanaya hits his chest lightlyy n blushes more 
s:dinner karien??mohit noded...n both seettled...n sanaya smiles widelyy seeing all indian food...
s:tmney banaya hai??
mohit smiles n noded...she smield widelly n start eating quickly...mohit smiles...
s:waoo its aweseomeee...chalo na khaoo...tm bhe...mohit smiles n eat himself tooo...it was really gud he thought
s:shadi k bad mohit tm he banana waoo kitna maza aye ga na rozana itna acha khana khaney ka...mohit smiles...whre sanaya thought he will be angry but no signs
m:tekh haii...she was surprised...
s:mohit
m:kya huwa itna surprsie kuin ho rahe ho
s:tmhey bura nahn laga k tm banao gey 
m:nahn..is sey kya mein tmhare face pe yeh smile dekhney k lea tu rozana khana bana sakta hon aur wasey bhe is mein kya mushkil...sanaya had tears in her eyes...she held his hand...
s:mohit u r the best...i love u...she smiles n mohit too held her hand
m:i love u too sanaya...both smiles n continues their dinner with chit chatt...
it was mumbai airport...
sanaya was nervous for the very first tym she was going to meet his parents...n that too so suddeen she was like having beautful dreamm mohit smiles at her nervesousness..n clutched her hand...she looked at him
m:mein hon na...u will love mom dad...she smiles...n noded..her nervousness flew away when he was here with her...
mohit spotted his family n the walks to them...sanaya was surprised as his mom hugs her...n after hug she pulled mohits ear
mm:batmiz tu ney tu kha tha meri bhau sirf bohatt pyarii...yeh tjhey sirf bohat pyari dekhte haii...sanaya was alll surprised...she looked at mohit in light fear as seh was tootaly confused...
m:mom
mm:yeh bohaat pyarri nahn bohhhaaattt pyariii haii...mm smiles n kisses sanayas forehead...sanaya blushes...
s:thanks aunti...mm smiles n pulls lightly her ear
mm:aunti nahn mom...aj sey mein tmhare mom hoon...smjhee
sanaya smiles with tears n huggs mm...n looks at mohit with thanks look..mohit smiles,,,,,,,my pleasure...their heart talks to each other...the uncondional love makes the life of two people heaven...the two people smiles at each other as they came out along their familyy...mohit slowly held hers hand...she looks at him...n he smiles n she too smiles...foreverrr...
hey guys sooory for kept u waiting n i dotn know how it was...i just say do comment tell me its bad or good...thank u guys for their support appreciation...thanksss a lottt
with love 
meri

nice awesum๐Ÿ˜Š luv it ๐Ÿ‘
awsome start i love it
samrat is to cute i loved how u described his persnolity made me fall in love with him once again <3
do cont soon cant wait for gunjan's entry