Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan go back to school. (Page 3)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hawa_hawai

aree let that purab mehra come back. im not worried abt him giving armaan any trouble. purab can run around juhu beach with jassi all he wants. in the end, armaan and only armaan will get her and justice will be served. the only thing i'm worried abt it watching the sugary sweet purab for a prolonged period of time.

heheh so true hawa_hawai!!!

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by strawberry

really armaan if only you had learnt anything at business school you wldn't have needed to see this day. begging at jassi's feet to get a fake balance sheet made. Armaan maybe u sld look for an alternative career. say maybe open a card shop. since writing cards seems to be ur full time occupation. Armaan and jassi together have managed to ruin a sucessful company by thier stupid business decisions. great jodi of the year. they are like minded when it comes to lying cheating and swindling. but hey they love each other so it justifies everything. Armaan  u put every bimbo to shame.

rightly said i dont know how jassi can love armaan i cant see any quality in him i mean real quality charm is relative someppl find him charming some dont

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hawa_hawai

aree let that purab mehra come back. im not worried abt him giving armaan any trouble. purab can run around juhu beach with jassi all he wants. in the end, armaan and only armaan will get her and justice will be served. the only thing i'm worried abt it watching the sugary sweet purab for a prolonged period of time.

well some ppl dont want to watch a rondu cry baby armaan

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lamhe

really armaan if only you had learnt anything at business school you wldn't have needed to see this day. begging at jassi's feet to get a fake balance sheet made. Armaan maybe u sld look for an alternative career. say maybe open a card shop. since writing cards seems to be ur full time occupation. Armaan and jassi together have managed to ruin a sucessful company by thier stupid business decisions. great jodi of the year. they are like minded when it comes to lying cheating and swindling. but hey they love each other so it justifies everything. Armaan  u put every bimbo to shame.

rightly said i dont know how jassi can love armaan i cant see any quality in him i mean real quality charm is relative someppl find him charming some dont

one of his quality is that he is so devoted to his work that it stresses him out. I dont know prolly im the one who likes the kind of people who are devoted to their career Tongue

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Jesus Christ, then go watch tum bin jaoon kahan and stop complaining...

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

armaan....and rondu cry baby???? no!!!! purab always had the sad face...armaan is either smiling or saying damn....no crying for him!!!!!!

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

LOL LOL OMG that show sucks. if u dont wanna watch armaan do what i do when purab comes on screen, switch the channel to MTV and just real Daisy wonderful updates to make sure u didnt miss any thing important.

Let me state that i have nothign against samir soni or purab in general. i just dont like the sugary sweet way he is presented. and this has nothing to do with me an armaan fan. i have disliked purab way before i liked armaan.

on one hand u guys cant stand a rude armaan but now when he is crying and regreting his behaviour, u dislike that too. what do u like?

Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

LOL LOLthat is so true
He is the chairman! He should be able to do something himself

lol

Good one I still can't stop laughing

Go to top