India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan go back to school.

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:14am | IP Logged
 really armaan if only you had learnt anything at business school you wldn't have needed to see this day. begging at jassi's feet to get a fake balance sheet made. Armaan maybe u sld look for an alternative career. say maybe open a card shop. since writing cards seems to be ur full time occupation. Armaan and jassi together have managed to ruin a sucessful company by thier stupid business decisions. great jodi of the year. they are like minded when it comes to lying cheating and swindling. but hey they love each other so it justifies everything. Armaan  u put every bimbo to shame.

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Woah, calm down there junior, it's just a show.....

And please, watch your language, this is a friendly environment. =)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry

really armaan if only you had learnt anything at business school you wldn't have needed to see this day. begging at jassi's feet to get a fake balance sheet made. Armaan maybe u sld look for an alternative career. say maybe open a card shop. since writing cards seems to be ur full time occupation. Armaan and jassi together have managed to ruin a sucessful company by thier stupid business decisions. great jodi of the year. they are like minded when it comes to lying cheating and swindling. but hey they love each other so it justifies everything. Armaan  u put every bimbo to shame.

Yeah!  Armaan go back to school.  Jassi stop being a bimbo...I didn't realize such words were still used...bimbo..kya concept hain...

Armaan can go back to school and Jassi can be the biggest bimbo she wants, but it doesn't change one fact, Purab is not coming back on the show
albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Good and sensible post....I was getting a little tired of the AS worship Smile Yet another sign of the show's incoherence is that less than a couple of months ago Jassi resigned from CEOship of GM which had become profitable. And in less than 2 months the finances are so out of whack and GM is in such a financial mess that GM shareholders can't sell their stock. Maybe I am naive to how business works but how does this all make sense?Dead

Al

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Referring to someone as a bimbo without knowing them...you call that a sensible post?  Confused  In my mind a bimbo is a pretty derogatory word, I wouldn't care for someone to call me that and tell me that is the sensible word to call me.

Hmmm...has this show ever been totally coherent that today you are calling it incoherent?

"...couple of months ago Jassi resigned from CEOship of GM which had become profitable..."

I don't think anyone has ever said that GM had become profitable at that point.  GM was and still is trying to get out of debt...GM is under the wing of Kohinoor, Kohinoor is making the money through investments.  Kohinoor backs up GM financially.  Thus, GM's finances will be out of sync as GM cannot report Kohinoor's gains.

There are many companies (i.e., Worldcom, Enron, etc) where the heads have made unethical business decisions and those are top execs from top business schools.  So what makes Armaan's and Jassi's deceit such a big deal.

The most sensible thing to do if you don't like the show is change the channel.

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Agreed Jprasad.
Well even if Armaan went back to school or he opened a card shop, Jassi won't stop loving him nor will he stop loving her.And not all the Purabs in the world can stop this.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albelarahi

Good and sensible post....I was getting a little tired of the AS worship Smile Yet another sign of the show's incoherence is that less than a couple of months ago Jassi resigned from CEOship of GM which had become profitable. And in less than 2 months the finances are so out of whack and GM is in such a financial mess that GM shareholders can't sell their stock. Maybe I am naive to how business works but how does this all make sense?Dead

Al

Really??? When did GM become profitable? I thought it had started gaining a grounds but profitable??

As jprasad says,calling someone a 'bimbo' sounds like a good and a sensible post?? When you know there are hundreds out here who will take objection to such a language,if not the thought?

And you think all great buisnesses run only on 'satyug' principles?? Armaan was never ever the goody two shoes.And perhaps you can look around and point out a girl who is flawless like you are expecting Jassi to be??

So they have brought the business to a mess?? What should they do??

Own up everything and take sanyaas??

The methods of the homosapiens were never ever straight.Ever.

Armaan of yesterday deserved redicule,Armaan of today deserves a chance.

If someone can become a real human being with a heart  from an excuse of a human being,there is nothing better in this world. 

Originally posted by jprasad

Referring to someone as a bimbo without knowing them...you call that a sensible post?  Confused  In my mind a bimbo is a pretty derogatory word, I wouldn't care for someone to call me that and tell me that is the sensible word to call me.

Hmmm...has this show ever been totally coherent that today you are calling it incoherent?

"...couple of months ago Jassi resigned from CEOship of GM which had become profitable..."

I don't think anyone has ever said that GM had become profitable at that point.  GM was and still is trying to get out of debt...GM is under the wing of Kohinoor, Kohinoor is making the money through investments.  Kohinoor backs up GM financially.  Thus, GM's finances will be out of sync as GM cannot report Kohinoor's gains.

There are many companies (i.e., Worldcom, Enron, etc) where the heads have made unethical business decisions and those are top execs from top business schools.  So what makes Armaan's and Jassi's deceit such a big deal.

The most sensible thing to do if you don't like the show is change the channel.

Clap

charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Minnie.

Go to top