India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Facts about maami

skyrap26 Groupbie
skyrap26
skyrap26

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Whats going on with mami???????when Saachi was not married she was very worried and  was even ready to get her married to a HE/SHE..Angry  begging them and fell on their feet  what ever....AngryConfused and now when saachi is happy with shravan and she loves shravan which saachi told herself to mami and she knows it...sounds silly to me.Sillynow they are crazy to get her back which i dont think it doesn't go well with the story...Mama being unhappy  with shravan is  quiet understandable, that he is agressive and very obsessed about saachi's well being........CV'S  please think about it as we don't like mami acting in that way along with mama ,instead she should convince mama to cool down and think about what to do with them..

what do others think about this?????????????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieLord_AragonChocolateChickniru273Ishrafan11maris08ash91

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I perfectly agree with you...
mama was always portrayed as hot headed and emotional.... But maami was more sane and matured.....But now her character is changed unbelievingly;
Tthe cvs are squandering away opportunity after opportunity in redeeming themselves .
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i absolutely agree with you.  If they can put up with their big SIL who used to harass Sachi, I dont see why  they cant put up with Shravan.  Shravan is an Angel in front of Big jiju.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
i wish both mama and mami leave SaaVan for their sakes and concentrate on their own daughter's life...and where have naanu-naani disappeared during all this confusion??
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
what happened to Nanu and nani had they died or disappeared..... Mama Mami are totally useless they first want thier daughters to get married to anyone like in  saanchi and shreya example.... WHen they get married they realize its not good for them .... First learn what is right and wrong then decide.... What happened to thier elder daughter and evil jiju one/.........They doesnt have sense.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273maris08

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

what happened to Nanu and nani had they died or disappeared..... Mama Mami are totally useless they first want thier daughters to get married to anyone like in  saanchi and shreya example.... WHen they get married they realize its not good for them .... First learn what is right and wrong then decide.... What happened to thier elder daughter and evil jiju one/.........They doesnt have sense.....

so true !!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index