Twilight

India-Forums

Twilight
Twilight

||Symbol Of Perfection Robert Pattinson|| AT#8 (Page 33)

.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

aww you miss him?
and too sexi for this world. too sexi.
its funny how on IF you are the only one who understand me. just hilarious.

and She broke my heart. We aren't talking any more. We got divorced again.

umm yeahh i do..... we always do vid chat... but past 1 week my dad had been to US.. so i couldnt do vid chat.. i have to keep my door open so mom dsnt feel left out in her bedroom... so yeahh.. dad's coming in an hr, and i'l get to see him tonight Wink but we have been chattin on FB everyday, so its ok.... Embarrassed

i totally understand you dude... we are on the same boat.. hahaha.. you are on the cleaner and luckier side though... getting to meet him and all.... Ouch   LOL LOL

awww... not again!!! you guys break up and make before i blink my eyes once!!!

LOL.. i think we shud get together... totally compatible, never fight, except for Rob.. both are Rob Crazzies... so no jealousy there.... Wink

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

aww you miss him?
and too sexi for this world. too sexi.
its funny how on IF you are the only one who understand me. just hilarious.

and She broke my heart. We aren't talking any more. We got divorced again.

umm yeahh i do..... we always do vid chat... but past 1 week my dad had been to US.. so i couldnt do vid chat.. i have to keep my door open so mom dsnt feel left out in her bedroom... so yeahh.. dad's coming in an hr, and i'l get to see him tonight Wink but we have been chattin on FB everyday, so its ok.... Embarrassed

i totally understand you dude... we are on the same boat.. hahaha.. you are on the cleaner and luckier side though... getting to meet him and all.... Ouch   LOL LOL

awww... not again!!! you guys break up and make before i blink my eyes once!!!

LOL.. i think we shud get together... totally compatible, never fight, except for Rob.. both are Rob Crazzies... so no jealousy there.... Wink

Aww, your dad travels too? I barely see my daddie too. And fb ... staying up for him. thats so cute. you sound happy. Wink.

and DUDE it was SEEING him for 10 seconds. The 10 seconds where i cried. CRIED!!
all i have is an autograph :(.
Okau so my tattoo ... will send you the pic soon. But I was thinking about getting this pic on my shoulder.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/new+moon+flower+/Wade_Ashton_10/New_Moon__by_Paine3941.jpg

what do you think? I want it really badly.

also I think we should I'll start the wedding arrangements and soon you'll get the request on FB of being married to me. LMFAO!!
we can share Rob Wink
.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Aww, your dad travels too? I barely see my daddie too. And fb ... staying up for him. thats so cute. you sound happy. Wink.

and DUDE it was SEEING him for 10 seconds. The 10 seconds where i cried. CRIED!!
all i have is an autograph :(.
Okau so my tattoo ... will send you the pic soon. But I was thinking about getting this pic on my shoulder.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/new+moon+flower+/Wade_Ashton_10/New_Moon__by_Paine3941.jpg

what do you think? I want it really badly.

also I think we should I'll start the wedding arrangements and soon you'll get the request on FB of being married to me. LMFAO!!
we can share Rob Wink

Yeahh.. my dad travels a lot... i am used to it.... LOL 
yeah i am....Tongue

it dsnt matter.. you had the most precious 10 seconds of your life..... yeah you cried.. but thats ok... you are just so proud of him arent you?? LOL

yeahh... waitin for the tattoo pic.....

aww.. this flower...?? its so cute.. and looks soo tender... awesome selection.. go ahead if you want it that badly... Big smile

yeah..... thats a Deal... Big smile  First, Jot ditched you for me, and then she ditched me coz i dint come here that often.. and now again you are divorced.... Stern Smile  So NOT happning!!!! Pinch
share.. umm that kinda sounds a bit..Blushing.. but well, *shrugs* who cares???  ROFL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Yeahh.. my dad travels a lot... i am used to it.... LOL 
yeah i am....Tongue

it dsnt matter.. you had the most precious 10 seconds of your life..... yeah you cried.. but thats ok... you are just so proud of him arent you?? LOL

yeahh... waitin for the tattoo pic.....

aww.. this flower...?? its so cute.. and looks soo tender... awesome selection.. go ahead if you want it that badly... Big smile

yeah..... thats a Deal... Big smile  First, Jot ditched you for me, and then she ditched me coz i dint come here that often.. and now again you are divorced.... Stern Smile  So NOT happning!!!! Pinch
share.. umm that kinda sounds a bit..Blushing.. but well, *shrugs* who cares???  ROFL

i know.
i did, but i was crying csz he was real. LOL.
and i'll send it tomorrow. really tired tonight :(.

and I know eh. I wanna get it badly. it looks beautiful. its the new moon flower and i love twilight so ;)

YAP!! We get married.
and sorry man i like men at night so .... lmfao!!
.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

i know.

and I know eh. I wanna get it badly. it looks beautiful. its the new moon flower and i love twilight so ;)

YAP!! We get married.

yeah, sure... no problem...Tongue

yeah i saw that... well-thought I see.... Wink  

Huh?? what??? i dont mind men during the day... as long as i have him to myself...  ROFL
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

i know.

YAP!! We get married.

yeah, sure... no problem...Tongue

yeah i saw that... well-thought I see.... Wink  

Huh?? what??? i dont mind men during the day... as long as i have him to myself...  ROFL

so whats new? hows school?

If you like them to your self i'll be sure to keep phoning you all the time lmfao!! ROFL
.anjz. IF-Sizzlerz
.anjz.
.anjz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

If you like them to your self i'll be sure to keep phoning you all the time lmfao!! ROFL

By wednesday i'l be done with my assignments..... so yeah... little bit of peace then..... 

i saw dabbangg yesterday.. wasnt that great..... not much of story... but i guess it ran for Salmaan.... LOL

i'l remove the phone connection......
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

By wednesday i'l be done with my assignments..... so yeah... little bit of peace then..... 

i saw dabbangg yesterday.. wasnt that great..... not much of story... but i guess it ran for Salmaan.... LOL

i'l remove the phone connection......

lmfao!! Dabanng was okai. I thought it wasnt too bad, but i dont get it. people said the girl is so amazing and best actress ever. She doesnt do anything LOL.
and hindi movies have different .... ways LOL.

I'll knock on your door. gonna remove that too? ROFL

Go to top