Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

heres my auto: Sharukh, the one and only😉
this is a phoney autograph😆 i want the real srk to give me one
he would have said with love urs srk😆
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

this is a phoney autograph😆 i want the real srk to give me one
he would have said with love urs srk😆
truly said yaar, very true😆haye haye hum use kab milenge😍he'll hve grandchildren by the time we get to meet him😆

truly said yaar, very true😆haye haye hum use kab milenge😍he'll hve grandchildren by the time we get to meet him😆
hahha well hopefully il meet him earlier then that i dont want too see him that old il go to india first meet mohit and sanaya then shahid then srk and then everyone else and il do it soon heheh maybe on monayas wedding😆😉

hahha well hopefully il meet him earlier then that i dont want too see him that old il go to india first meet mohit and sanaya then shahid then srk and then everyone else and il do it soon heheh maybe on monayas wedding😆😉
😆yaar that would be awesome na? par tu kaise dekh sakti hai upne hubby mohit ko kisi aur ke saath😆

😆yaar that would be awesome na? par tu kaise dekh sakti hai upne hubby mohit ko kisi aur ke saath😆

koi asi wesi larki hoti toh us chural koh main mar dal thi😡 par sanaya irani hai toh ab main kya karo i love her so much and i love monaya so much isiliye i thought that mohit can have 2 wifies😳😆😉

koi asi wesi larki hoti toh us chural koh main mar dal thi😡 par sanaya irani hai toh ab main kya karo i love her so much and i love monaya so much isiliye i thought that mohit can have 2 wifies😳😆😉
haye haye sacrifice dene ke liye tyaar ho tum😆
😆Mohit has two wifies, ek tu aur ek sanaya😆 Woh kiski baatein sune ga? Yeh to double work ho gaya hain na? Poor mohit😆

haye haye sacrifice dene ke liye tyaar ho tum😆
😆Mohit has two wifies, ek tu aur ek sanaya😆 Woh kiski baatein sune ga? Yeh to double work ho gaya hain na? Poor mohit😆
well u kknow chothe ladle hotein hain so since im smaller im his ladli wify he will listen to me and il make friends with sanaya irani so we will not have any problems and we will live hapily ever after😉😳

well u kknow chothe ladle hotein hain so since im smaller im his ladli wify he will listen to me and il make friends with sanaya irani so we will not have any problems and we will live hapily ever after😉😳
maine toh khabi socha hi nehi tha, ke tum itni smart ho gi, haye haye teri to ban geyi happy family, ab mere le bhi kuch intezaam karle😆