Fan Fictions

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE(MONAYA FF) - Page 6

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
first of all congrtaz 4 new ff aur woh bhi monaya pe loved the cs and the first part superb and loved the way u described flashback cnt wait till they meet contineu soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
do u want to alive any more???
if yes then update it...
warna
m gonna kill u........
This content was originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

do u want to alive any more???

if yes then update it...

warna

m gonna kill u........

Me ZINDA BHE REHNA CHAHTE HN AUR UPDATE BHE PAR MERA NET KARB HAI KB TEKH HO GA KIS CENTRY MEIN I REALY DONT HAVE EVEN A SINGLE CLUE I HAD SAID MY BRO BUT HEZ NOT PAYNG ATTENTN TO MY REQUEST.DAD Z BUSY AT HIS WORK PLACE I CANT DISTRUB HIM...I AM NOT PROMOSNG THAT WHEN I WL UPDATE BUT 4 SURELY WHEN WL HAVE NET I WILL..N EXTREAMLY SORY N I AM REALY EMBARESD BUT I CANT HELP EXCEPT SAYNG W8 JUST LIKE ME.AS U R W8NG I TOO EGARLY W8NG TO UPDATE AL FFZ.HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM..SORY EXTREMLY SORY ESPECLY TO VRTIKA,AYESHA, RADIKHA N GUL YAR I AM EXTRMLY SORY
Love u
Mary
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meerrii

Me ZINDA BHE REHNA CHAHTE HN AUR UPDATE BHE PAR MERA NET KARB HAI KB TEKH HO GA KIS CENTRY MEIN I REALY DONT HAVE EVEN A SINGLE CLUE I HAD SAID MY BRO BUT HEZ NOT PAYNG ATTENTN TO MY REQUEST.DAD Z BUSY AT HIS WORK PLACE I CANT DISTRUB HIM...I AM NOT PROMOSNG THAT WHEN I WL UPDATE BUT 4 SURELY WHEN WL HAVE NET I WILL..N EXTREAMLY SORY N I AM REALY EMBARESD BUT I CANT HELP EXCEPT SAYNG W8 JUST LIKE ME.AS U R W8NG I TOO EGARLY W8NG TO UPDATE AL FFZ.HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM..SORY EXTREMLY SORY ESPECLY TO VRTIKA,AYESHA, RADIKHA N GUL YAR I AM EXTRMLY SORY
Love u
Mary

ok dear but plzz try to update soonn
if possible go to cyber cafe na...... lolzz
well missing u n ur updates
This content was originally posted by: RadhikaBhushan

</div>
<div>
ok dear but plzz try to update soonn
if possible go to cyber cafe na...... lolzz

well missing u n ur updates

Lolzzz i dont go outsde yar excpt 4 colge n i never experiend al that ....ya wl sure hope 4 best me 2 misng ge n ur updtes were awesme sory didnt cment wl do it soon
PART 2
at london airport..
s:hey mano plz na mat roo plzz....mano hugged sanaya
ma:di ap bohat yaad ao ge
s;mjhey bhe ........after hug sanaya wiped her tears
s:hmesha kush rehna aur kbhe bhe koi problem ho tu mjhey hmesha yaad rakhna aur uncle ap log india zaror aye ga
u:zaror beta apna khayal rakhna.....
s:jee ap bhe.......after goodbyes...n bording etc sanaya now was in plane.
after setling...no one was siting beside her
s:thank god window wale seat haii...........aur yeh aur bhe acha hai k sath koi nahn haii..journey aram sey guzrey ga....uffff.....mein kab india pochon ge....i cant wait........thanks london mjhey itni ache yadein deney k lea i wil miss u too there........
at swizertland airport
mohit hugged gupta...
m:ap apna khayal rakhna chahcuu
g:tm bhe smjheyy
m:jee.......there was an anouncment of landing plane from london(it was conected flight from london to swizertland n then to india..hey soory dont know all that stuff just assumee..plzz)
m:chachuu ap jao kafi late bhe ho gya hai
g:tekh dehyan sey jaein khayal rakhein apna
m;sure bye wil mis u n love u.....gupta left..while mohit moved to boarding corner...
sanaya was standing at swizertland airport
s:waoo its great...acha hai...
it was anounced for delay of flight to india for 2 hourss..
s:oh GOD........
while mohit on other side too hit his head...yar yeh kya??
s:ab 2 ghantey swizertland airport pe...GOD...pehley he intezar nahn ho raha aur yeh ab delay ho gae haii.....she said while walking in her own thoughts when hit by a child n her salwar suit get his icecream which was in his hand.....
s:yahe hona baqi reh gya tha........
c:soory dii
sanaya looked at child..he had indian looks.. he was so cute..she smiled n then ruffled his hairs
s:its ok soory mein ney tmhare ice cream gira de..sanaya held her ears.........
child smiled n put down her hands
c:its ok dii...mein dad sey keh kar aur le lon ga par meri waja se apka dress karab ho gya
s:koi baat nahn merey pass aur bhe dresses hain aur yeh wala wasey bhe purana ho gya tha
c:par yeh ap par bohat acha lag raha hai....ap bohat ache ho dii........sanaaya smiled n kissed his cheeks......mohit was seeing this standing in queue...he hadnt see sanayas face as her hairs were coming in front of her face..he could hear their conversion n smiled hearing sanaya.....n was lost in her voice when he was shaked by the back person as it was his turn........
s:ap bhe apka nam kya hai
c:mohit
for a moment sanaya was still..........n then in next moment he left kissing her cheeks..
c:bye di.......as his parents called her.........sanaya came out of her thoughts n cried
s:mohittttttttt......mohit wanted to turn n see her as he heard him calling his name he thought her to be her sanaya but when he turned he saw her kissing that childs forehead giving her choclate.....he again couldnt see her face as her back facing him.....he tried to steal a glance but sanaya left from there
sanaya look at her dress after cleaning ice cream
s:uff yeh kitna bura lag raha hai ab mein change bhe nahn kar sakte luggage bhe nahn hai merey pass..........she saw an outfit section at the corner of airprot
s:thank God yahan sey koi outift ley lete hon.....she moves to that shop.she start chosing dress..
mohit for tym pass too entered in that outfit for wandering unknown of fact that sanaya was there.....mohit looked at dresses n smiled seeing their length..he always dislike these outfits..he likes indian looks mostly or he was view of that wear which suits...he saw a dress it was half sleaves western frok pink in colour having white stole..n the length was too reasonable.....he imagine sanaya wearing this...he smiled at his thoughts....it will be perfect on her he thought.....he thought to buy it when he slids hand in pocket for wallet he found nothing he remberd he had put it in laptop bag so he came out of shop n moves to his bag for wallet.....
while on other hand after seeing every outfit n rejecting it she considerd that pink frok to be reasonable n buy it.....she came out after changing into that outfit n sees herself in mirror....she saw mohits reflection in mirror...she dont know why she attracted by him n turned to see him properly but couldnt able to see her face behind outfits.....mohit left....sanaya want to go behind her but salerman came to her giving her other that dreess..
s:yeh kon tha aesa laga k apna hai.......just it was anouncment of flight.....khair choro chalo chalte hon yeh tekh he hai dress
sanaaya was late in plane when saw someone else in her seat.....she wondered..
s:yeh to wohe hai jo shop mein mila tha par mere seat par.(in heart)....excumee,,,,,,mohit looked at her ........n for a moment both get lost in each other eyes.........
s:yeh ankhein kitne jane pechane se hain(she thought)
m:aesa kuin lag raha hai in ankhon ko pehley bhe dekha hai(he too thoguht)they came out of thoughts
s:umm..this is my seat
m:37
s:nope 36
m:then this is 36......actually sanaya want to get sit with window n she too knows that 37 was next n it was his.....
s:ufffffffff kya hai ab is k sath sara journey guzarna parey ga.....aur meri window wale seat bhe chale gae(in heart).....air hostess came
a:mam plzz get seated
s;soory ..she gave to her space for go.....while thinking still that she should request him or not for window seat?...............mohit read her face expressions n smiled
m:ex cusme miss.......everyone is going throught trouble coz of u....do u want window seat???
sanaaya came out of her thoughts........
s;no thankss...she get seated but was in comfortable as people passing by n she hates all that.....mohit could sensed her uncomfortablessness
m:indian??
sanaya looked at him n noded in a yes n then take magzine to distract her mind
m:ap meri seat par beht jaein
s:nahn its okk
m;aik he mulk k rehney waley hain ise rishtey sey beht jaein...ap uncomfortable hain it z clear from ur face..aur sara journey ap asey nahn guzar sakein gey........sanaya smiled seeing his behaviour....she find him nyc
s:thanks actually me waqae mein side seats par comfortable nahn rehte.......she said to mohit after interchanging........mohit smiled.......
m:kbhe hota hai adat nahn hote na.......sanaya too smiled
m:so ap swizertland mein he rehte hain??
s:nahn london mein rehte the
m:The???
s:ya studies k lea.......ab as uni finish so wapis mumbaii.......
m:great....mere bhe studies sey jaan chot gaye.....thank GOD..Itney arsey bad mein mumbai jaon ga........sanaya smiled.....
s:ap yahen swizertland mein rehtey ho mean the
m:han...
s:hmmm.........air hostes came to them n asked for refreshment.....both together said
monaya:black coofee with one spoon sugar..........they both looked at each other n stared for a moment
airhostess:aur kuch sir........
m:umm.....nothing..........they both looked in other sides.....they dont know why they feeling like they know each other ..........at last mohit broke silence
m;hmare choice kafi milte haii
sanaya smiled
s:sirf black coffe he petey hain is sey yeh kasey sabit hota hai k hmare choices kafi mlite hai
mohit smiled
m:ap kafi bright student hon ge hana
sanaya laughed
s:bohat bright nahn normal
m:95 to ho ge overall percentage right
s:han usually 95 to 96........she said while eating chips.........mohit smiled.....she offerd him
s:lo gey??mohit shaked head in negative.......le lo mjhey asey acha nahn lag raha akeley khana
mohit smiled n take one.......
s:aik sey zyada bhe ley letey to mein marte na
mohit laughed
m:ap martey bhe ho
s:han kuin
m:lagte nahn ho islea poch raha tha
sanaya smiled
s;mein mazak kar rahe the aj tak tu swae 5 larkon k mun lal karney k elawa mein ney nahn mara.......mohit looked at him in shock.......kya huwa asey kuin itney shock ho rahe ho.....batamizi kar rahe the friend sey mjhsey bardasht nahn huwa laga deye do char mein ney....uskey bad hmarey uni mein kise bhe larki ko kbhe koi problem nahn huwe..i actually hate those boys....jab larki tmsey baat karna he nahn cha rahe the to kuin kar rahe ho........uff all are totally crackk........mohit came into senses after staring at her funny face expressions
m:excusme miss...sarey asey nahn hotey kuch larkiyan bhe wase hotey chipko type
s:par larkey start kartey hain
m:kartey hon ge
s:kartey hainnn
m:ok ok mein manta hon par sara kasor larkon ka nahn hota larkiyan bhe kasor war hote hain
s:hmm han chalo 50 50.........
m:yup.......ab tekh haii........both looked at each other n then smiled at their conversation......
m:han hm baat kya ker rahe the
s:choice k
m:yup hmare choice kafi milte hai
s:wo kaseyyy
m:yeh jo apney dress pehna huwa na wo mein buy karney wala tha.......sanaya looked at herself..par apney pehley kar liya
sanaya smiled
s:come first get first.....
m:yupp wo mein wallet bag mein he bhul gya tha ise lea warna mein pehley le leta
s:lucckkk
m:yup aur second black coffe
s:hmmmm
m:aur third yeh lays mera fav hai spicy.....
sanaya smiled.....
s:hmm...chalo aik questoin ka answer do to man lon ge k hmare choices kafi milte haiinn
m:ok pocho
s:apko konsey khaney pasand hain hmm italian,indian etc........
m:indian
s:sure
m:apko bhe idian he pasnd hai hana
s:umm....ya
m:so man liya
s:hmm thora bohat........they both laughed
s:so india ja k kya plans hain??
m:kuch khass nahn abhe to bus relax karna hai aur family k sath wqt spend karna hai
s:great
m:apka??
s:nothing special
m:so agey k iradey hain studies complete
s:fashion designing...just thinking k india ja k boutique kholon
m:cool
s:aur apka?
m:dad chahtey hain unka business join karon
s:gud.
they passed their journey by causal talking n reading magiznes.........the flight landed.....both find their laugage n was going to arival interval when due to crowd their stuff fall on floor
m:soory
s:sorryy
both smiled.........they colect their stuff when both looked at ids of their n were shocked seeing their names........
s:mohit sehgal.....whispers almost
m:sanaya irani........whispers almost
they were shocked they stand up after picking stuffs...it was a great shocking surprise for them........they passed 4 hours in plane n dont need to ask their names n now it was almost a bomb blast on them.......they heard their familes calling them both went in that direction they were in sock n wasnt able to speak what they were feeling at that tym the height of happiines n surprise was that they wre unable to explain in words........as they head towards their family.......mohit s mom huging sanaaya while sanayas mom hugging mohit while they both were in shock...at last came out of trance.........sanaya wiped her tear which were trying to coming out of eyes.....mohit smield seeing this.........after they head towards their homes........sanya was hapy to see her family same with mohit.......
sanaya hugged her mom dad........after that hugged adity
ad: mein ney tmhey itna miss kiya sanaya
s:mein ney bhe adi..bhae......dadu nahn aein mom.....
sm:ghar chal teri he rah dekh rahe hain........she smiled.....n hugged her dad
s:dad i missed u so much....
sd:me too beta chalo ghar chalein..........
cut to mohit.....
mohit hugged his dad mom n then suhani
m:hey shevangii i missed u so much
shh:me too bhae........
m:mom ap mjhey itna yadd ae
mm:fursat mile ho ge tab na
m:maaaaaa
mm:Acha chal ghar
they moved to their viechles,.............both families reached home........sanaya mohit looked at each other n smiled n they moved in oposite sides.......
precape:at last monaya got chance to talk with each other
Hope u lykd it n i didnt hurt any1s felings do coment plz
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
fabulas part want more.....
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update......im glad u got to update...cont soon
part 3 n 4
sanaya after geting free from everyone lyed on bed after changing..she closed eyes..n saw mohit..how they so much talk in plane then when they wer going in oposite direction..she opened eyes immediatellyy..
sanaya is its dream...kya yeh sach mein haqeqat hai ya koi sapna..mohit..mera mohit....mera best friend mohit...mohit sehgal...kya sach mein mein usey mile......GOD..i cant imagine k hm is trah milein gey..aur itni dhaeer sare baattein bhe kar lein geyy...
mohit on other side lying on bed..as close eyes sawa sanays face..her smile..her way of talking...he opened eyes..
mohit how is this posible..sanaya tere best friend terey he samney the aur tu usey pehchan nahn paya....aur tu duffer itni dair us sey batein karta raha par uska nam nahn pocha poch leta tu itna shock tu na lgta aur...wo usey mein yaad tha ya nahn...asey laga usey mein yaad tha warna wo ansoo..he smiled..abhe bhe wase he inocent haii...god when i wil be able to talk to her..
sanaya
mein usey sbha he milon ge..i cant wait....15 saal hmney aik dosrey k bina katey hain..par ab nahn..uff yeh raat kab kateyy ge aur mein......she blushed...
mohit
aur mein sanaya sey kab miloon ga...han bus yeh raat guzar jaye buss.....he smiled...n both slept thinkg about each other all night.........
next morning..
sanaya get up n get ready...she was wearing a white salwar suit looking like an angel...she brushed her haris leaning them to back...she blsuhed seeing herself...she was looking gorgeous like always but today was special..she was going to meet her cildhood friend ......
mohit get up as sunshines distrub his slepp..he get up n smile n then goes hurridely to change..he came out changing blue jeans n white shirt..looking cool n handsome like always..he brushed his hairs n smile at himself..
m:intezar khatam....he came down n found almost everyone sleeping except his mother n nanii..
m:namstey nani maa...he took blesings
mm:jetoo rahoo..khaein ja rahe ho
m:ap ko khaein jana hai
mm:han mandir ja rhae the
mohits nani:mohit beta tm hbe chaley jatey itney arsey bad ae ho india wapis
m:jee nani..chalo maa...they came outside...
sanaya came down n find her mother n dadi there...she took blesings...
s:maa ap mandir ja rahe ho
sm:han kuin tmhey bhe chalna hai
s:jee
sanaya s dadi:jeete reh.bohat sundar lag rahe hai aj...sanaya smiled n blushed..sanayas mom n sanaya came out..while from other sides mohit n mohits mom...(remember the action replay type..)they came in coomon garage......mohits mother n sanayas mother smiled at each other...while sanaya n mohit looked at each other n sanaya hadnt courage to again meet his gaze...he smiled at her shy face..sanaya took blesings of mm while mohits of sm..
sm:jetey raho sada kush raho tm dono
mm:in k adatein bilkul bhe nahn badlein..bachpan mein hmesha hamre sath jatey the kuin shilpa
sm:bilkul vidyaa......dono wasey k wasey he haiin..mjhey tu laga tha k yeh sanaya wahan ja k aur bigar jaye ge
s:mmaaaaa..mohit smiled at her crying face..n sanaya glared him lightlyy..they all walking towards a mandir nearby havelii...
mohit n sanaya at back but they didnt talk to each other just kept stealing glances..
at last in mandir both thanks to make them meet again.......mohit after praying open eyes n stare at inocent face of sanaya..sanaya open eyes after praying n saw him staring blushd..mohit smiled...sm n mm turned n then gave them parsadd..after praying they came out...
mm:mohit sanya ab tm logo ko samndar pe ja k walk karne hai ya sath chaloo ge ghar
mohit n sanaya looked at each other
sm:tm dono ney aik dosrey ko pehchana bhe hai ya nahn..bhool gaye kya
m:nahn autni
sm:ab tu vidya mjehy yaqeen ho gya hai mohit hmey bhool gya hai..mohit embareesd n hugged sm..
m:nahn maa mein apko kase bhoolon ga jinho ney bachpan mein mjhey itna pyar diya...sm smiled n patted his back
sm:ab laga k mera mohit wapis aya...mohit smiled...mm gave side hug to sanya n she smiled.....
m:maa hum log walk k bad atey hain aur nashta mein sanya k ghar karon ga....sanaya looked at him he for the first tym meet again called her name..she unknowingly blush....
sm:aur alo k paratheey bana k rakhoon ..mohit smiled
mm:aur sanaya tm???tm nahn ao ge ghar kya??
s:aunti.she bit her tounge..maa aon ge na nashtey k bad..paka...mm smiled n kissed her forehead
sm n mm left...teling them to come soon...
mohit looked at nervous sanaya who was playing with the corner of duppata..he smiled..
m:chalein...sanya...they stared n she noded a bit smiling...n they start moving to nearby sea...mohit n sanaya walking silentlyy..their hands touch..n sanya moved her hand to near her heart..blushing...at last they came to tthe shore n settled there....both watiing to other start....as after 15 years its not so easy.......
both together..mein...both smiled..n lower their heads again..second tym too together.tm........both smiled..n for third tym too..hum.....they laughed...mohit stared at her laughing..she find him staring blushed...
m:tm bilkul nahn badlee..sanaya smiled
s:tm bhe nahn badleyy......aur na
both:he hmare dostii...both smiled n mohit forwded his hand...n she smiling gave in.....the two hands in each other were the symbol of their fasst friendshipp..
m:so kasa laga jab mein tmhey pata chala k tmhara best friend tmharey sameny haii....itney saloon badd
s:full idiot hon mein....mohit smiled......agar name he poch lete to hm log bhe na..aur bina kise reason k poreyy plane mein bak bak kartey ayee...aur wo bechare aunti uncle..
m:jo samney behteyy the hmey ghoor rahe the...sanaya smiled..sach mein mein tmhey kbhe nahn bhoolaa
s;really aur tmhey lagta hai k mein apney best friend ko bhool gaye??
m:agar bholte to airport pe koi chup k anso na saff karta haii..she blushed as find him staring....
s:wo tu..mom dad..k ..waja sey the
m:reallyy tm jhot kab sey bolna sekh gaye...sanayas lie caught by him as alwayss...she smiled a bit
s:tmsey he tu bolte hon aur tm bhe pakar leteyy hoo..
m:v funyy sanaya....mein bohaat ksuh hon k hm phir sey sath mein haiin aur u knoww mjhey tmseyy dheer saree batein karne hai
s:yeh 15 saal kasey guzrey kya kya kia??kitna miss kiya??bday night ko hmesha aik dosrey k phone ka intezar karna ???kise bhe kushi milney par aik dosrey sey share karna??hana yeh sab na
m:tmehy bhe mjsey khena ho ga na yeh sab but pehley mein khaoon ga
s:nahn mein
m:sanaya dekhoo
s:mohit tm dekhoo...they both pointed fingers at each other....n they brust into laugh...
s:acha acha tekh hai tm kbhe harr nahn manteyy
m:han par apni best friend k lea kuch bhe..tm sunao pehleyy...sanyaa smiled...n then remember about breakfast..
s:ghar chalein batein baad mein hon ge maa intezar kar rahe hon ge
m:sure..mjhey bohat bhook lage haii
s:really alo k parathey ka sun kar..tm bachpan mein itney moteyy the aloo kha kha k
m:sanaya dont say..mein hmesha sey samart the okk..aur tm moti ho gae hoo..sanaya showed him eyes
s:mohittt tmhey mein....both runing behind each other n comes in sanayas home...
both smilng n breathing heavilyy..sm smiled seeing them..
sm:phir sey lar k aye hoo
s:maa yeh mohit na
m:maa yeh sanya moti ho gaye hai na tell her....
sm:han bilkul
s:mmaaaaa.....she made a cry face..mohit n sanayas mother alwasys in same party against sanaya..sd came n made her hug to him
sd:kya huwa bhae hmare sanaya beti ko kon tang kar raha haii
s:dad yeh mohit k elawa koi batamiz ho sakta hai kya
sd:mohit aya huwa ..sd see him n mohit bent to take blessings...
m:namstey dad...sanya showed him eyes n he smiled at her,,,
sd:jetey rahoo..chalo ao nashta kartey haiin
s:han tu wo konssa apsey milney aya tha bus mere mom k parathey khaney k pare rehte hai chobees(24)ghanteyy..
m:Sanayaa..aur tm jo maa k hath ka bana huwa gajerla do minton mein sara kha lete ho woo..
s:han wo tmhare mom zyada acha banate hain aur maa bilkul wasa nahn banate
m:nahn jee tmhare mom jasa halwa koi nahn bana sakta..tm bhe nahn...
s:u r challanging me??
m:waoo tu mohit ab sanya ko challange karey ga rehney do sanaya u cant do it haar jaoo ge...they sit on table....while sm n sd enjyd their cute little fights
s:mohit k bacheyy...ab tu mein tmhey mom sey bhe zyada acha halwa bana k dekhaoon ge...she get up slamming at dining table galaring at him..she goes towards door
sd:khahn chale sanayaa
s:apni mom k pass...
sm:aur nashta
s:wo mein ab halwa bana k he kahoon ge...she left glaring at mohit mohit smiled....n continues his breakfast.....sm n sd smiled.
sm:ab tu yeh gaye tu sara din shakal nahn dekhae ge
m:tu acha hai na mom mein hon na....sd n sm smiled
sd:han bilkul tu ho jaye nashtey k badd chess k aik game
m:why not dad...itna arsa ho gya ap sey jeta nahn hon
sd:badmashh...sd moves hand on his hairs..he smiled
m:ap sey better chess tu koi nahn kehl sakta seriuosly dad
sd:hmm tu dkehtey hain k mohit ney 15 salon mein chess kehlna sekha ya nahn..kuin k mohit tu mjsey wada kar k gya tha k jab aye ga tu mjehy chess mein harae ga..kuin bhool gya
m:nahn dad khahn..mein ney chees kehlna seekh lya haii aur i bet ab tu mein he jetoon ga..
sd:tekh hai phir nashtey k bad ho jaye aik match...
m:bilkul...after breakfast mohit n sd start playing chess n disscussing 15 years....
sanaya at mohits home..
she enterd n sit on sofa making a face....
shevangi:hmm tu sanaya di phir sey lar k a gae mohit bhaiya seyy
mm:uff abhe tu yeh shetan aya hai aur meri beti ko narz bhe kar diya kya huwa sanya ab kya kia usney..mm sit near her creases her hairs..she placed head in her lap..
s:maa wo bohaat bura hai mjehy nahn pata batamiz gadha stupid duffer idiot.....she might continued but stop when shevangi split water on floorr..n laughed...mm smiled..n creases her hairs
mm:han tu mereyy betey k itni tareff karney k waja jee??
s:maa wo kehta hai k mein gajar ka halwa nahn bana sakte mom sey acha ..ap batao mein bana sakte hon na??mm smiled
mm:kuin nahn mere betii tu sab kuch kar sakte hai tu halwa banana konsa mushkil usey bana k khila do kudhe har jaye ga bet
s:han na but problem hai aik maa
mm:wo kya meri jaan...sanaya held her hands
s:mjehy banana nahn ata sach mein..she make a crying face...mm smiled......
mm:tu konsey mushkil hai is mein mein banana sekha dete hoon..
s:pakaa.....
mm:han baba pakaa
s:tu phir chalo banaein..she take hand excitedlyy n get up n mm stop
mm:pehley nashta tu kar leyy
s:nahn wo mein ney kaha hai k mein gajerala bana k khaoon gee
mm:aur tab tak meri nazuk sey beti kya bhoki rahe ge bilkul nahn pehleyy khana...
s:par...
mm:apni maa k baat nahn maney ge
s:acha tekh hai blackmail mat karo par promise ap mjhey sekhaoo ge
mm:paka promise gee..chalo mein khilate hoon...mm made her eat..she too made mm eat..n sanaya too tell about their conversion n asked if she is moti or not innocentlyy..mm smiled n kissed her forehead..n shaked head in noo..her face lit up like 1000 volts bulb......after breakfast sanaya pulled mm in kitchen n start making....she do everything wrong as never had face such circumstances she just do helpp not more than it...never n never ever mm or sm asked her to doo.......she didnt succed in making gajar ka halwa..n making whole ktichen meesed up she disappointantly goes to sea.mm smiled helplessslyy....mohit on other hand too was lost against sd...sd smiled at himm.
mohit become a bit sad n too left at sea....
he saw sanaya too there...as she felt his presence wipe her tears....mohit forgot about himself..
m:kya huwa sanaya..he lifted up chin n find little tears in her eyes...he immediatelyy wipe themm
m:kya huwa sanaya batao kise ney kuch kha kya??she shaked head in no....mom ney danta??noo...maa ney kuch kha??nahn....shevangi ya adi bhae ney kuch bola....
s:nahn duffer..stupid mjsey halwa nahn bana..he felt relaxed...
m:tHANK GOD..mjhey tu dara he diya the
s:kya mtlb mohit mjsey halwa nahn bana aur uper sey maa ka sara kitchen sab kuch bekaar kar k aa gae hoon
m:mein bhe chess nahn jet paya yeh dad kasey kehltey hain hmesha ase trick use kartey hain jo mjhey nahn ate hote...
s:tmehy cheess k pare hai meraaa halwaa..she cried like a baby..mohit looked at her in surprise
m:miiss..sanaya irani...ap 10 sall k bache nahn hai now u r 25 years old
s:shut up mjhey mere age mat batao i knwe it smjheyy..15 bdays tmharey bina celebrate k ...15 bdays mein tmhara gift miss raha mjhey wo tamam gift chahye haiin..mere bday k merey pass honey k..diwali..holi....sab k...she couted on fingers..mohit looking at her with widened eyes
s:asey kya ghoor rahe hoo..i am saying mein loon gee..
m:mein nahn don ga mery gfits do pehley mein har bb match jeta uskey gifts tmharey tyare karnaney k bina pass huwa uska gift....aur diwali ka holi ka
s:u r cheating me....meri baat repeat kar rahe ho..
m:sanaya
s:mohit........they both stoped take deep breaths
m:look
s:listen hm ab nahn lar rahe mjhey bhook lage hai
m:i was about to saying that
s:tu phir kya karein abhe tu breakfast kya haii
m:phir chaloo na bhar sey gola,ice cream,,corn..pani puri kha k ate hai
s:great idea chaloo...sanay held his hand n both looked at each other hands..they leave each other hands staring at each other n get up start walking silentlyy
m:tm
s:tm...both smiled
s:bolo
m:change kar lo asey jao ge tu lagey ga 50 saal k old women ja rahe hai merey sath..merey image ka khayal rakho sanaya...sanaya galred him n hit his shoulder tighltyy
m:whts thiss
s:badla..mein change kar k ate hon mjhey chor k mat jana smjheyy
m:ya ya janta hon warna khoonii sherni mjhey kha jae ge
ad:aur jungli bili noch ley ge..monaya looked n find aditiya....(i have change itt)....
m:hey adi bhae...mohit huged aditya
ad:kasey ho mohit yar tm bohat bareyy ho gae hoo
s:han 60 saaal ka budhaa
m:look sanaya
s:listen mohit i am coming back in 30 mins do get readyy...
m:GOD..30 minss...is mein tu banda ja kar wapis bhe a jae aur mohtrama 30 mint tyar honey mein lagaein gee
s:ya tmhare trah duffer ban k nahn janaa...
m:sanaya uu.....
s:mohit mein adhey ghatntey mein aon ge
m:okk give up jaoo jitna tym lagana hai jaoo.
s:thank u...she left smiling..adi n mohit moved to sit on chairs
ad:so khahn janey k plaaning ho rahe haii
m;itney salon bad mumbai aein so socha k sath mein pora mumbai ghuma jae ap bhe chaloo
ad:offer buri nahn hai but u knoww officee..
m:yup yup mein ney dad ko bola hai aik month sey pehley nahn
aditya smiled
ad:abhe bhe kaam sey bhagtey hoo
m:aur kya adi bhae kaam i hate to do this...aditya smiled
ad:reallly mohit cool dude sirf fun karna enjy karne janta haii
m:ya but i know k responsible bhe hona chahye......
md:jo k mohit bilkul nahn haii..aditya n mohit get up
ad:namstey uncle...both took blesings
md:jetey raho..behtoo..they sit
md:tu kya baat ho rahe the
ad:yahe k mohit responsible hona janta hai acording to him...
md:bilkul aik number ka kaam chor haii
m:daaddddd
aditaya smiled
ad:uncle dont wory ho jae ga tekh aur abhe tu wo wasey bhe studies sey farig huwa hai kuch tym lage ga serious honey mein
m:ya exactly dad mein yahe.....
md:yeh k next week sey aditya k sath office jao geyyy
m:daddd...month k bad plzz
sd:han suhaushank thora to rest banta hai na uska
md:lo ab tm uski side le lo itni mushkil sye tu usey mein....
ad:uncle dont woory ho jae ga han mohit 15 days kafi haiin
m:15...
ad:han ya 7
m:nahn nahn 15 kafii hain okk tekh haii..
sd;tekh haii phir tu in 15 dino ka kya plan haii
s:ghomna mastii....sanaya came n took blessings from md..she was wearing a grey frokk.....looking awesome..mohit kept on staring at her.....soon was back...
md:yeh tu bohat acha hai itney arsey bad ae ho tm india ghomo phiroo
m:really aur mere bari ae tu
gd:mein hon na..mohit dont woryy..
m:ya ap na hotey tu pata nahn kya hota mera yeh sanaya k bache ney pata nahn kya jado kya huwa hai mom dad par
s:really aur jo tmney kya huwa hai har waqt mom k sath chipkey rehtey hoo...........
m:sanayaa
s:mohittt..
sd n md n ad:stopppppppp..they stoped at once....
m:soory
s:meri galte nahn haii
m:uu...
ad:bus bus plz tm dono jaoo ghomneyy thora damag bacha rehney do mjhey office bhe jana haii..monayaa smiled a bit n after taking blessings went out in car.......others smiled at their childish behaviour they are just like befooree inocent cute
precape:monaya mastii...sanayas shopingg...n mohit becharaa....
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update.....loved monayas little fights.....they are soo cute....cont soon