India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

My "Thank You" Post *Finished* (Page 7)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..........chotuuuuu......u wrote this for me?????u r such a sweetheart......i am really really touched itna ki i am loggin in frm office nw to say this to u nw....luv u my bhai....really luv u loads...will defo give u a detailed reply to u once i reach home....as of nw....

i wanna say luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my chotu....muahzzz....HugHugHugHugHugHug

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
reserving..i will update now..god knows why i'm even reserving actually :| but anyway..i feel like it..

edited:

Originally posted by MJHT4life

Okay, so now it is time to get into my MJHT Top 5 most close to my heart members and then to the moderators. Awwwhh this is so so so sweet..bare with me for now I'm going to use these kinda words a LOT in this reply of mine..and yes I feel much much better, and even more after reading this post of yours..rather an essay ROFL btI changed your colour so mine was more visible LOL

These members, well what can I say. It is because of them that I feel so "at home" here and they are truly my best friends and saathis.

So starting with, Aish129, a.k.a. Deepika ROFL. ( I first thought it said 123 but I realized my brain fart ROFL) No offence to anyone..but I hate using 123 anywhere..I think it's brainless in no intended way to hurt anyone..lol..btw, 129 is my birthdate ROFL Although I met her just a few days ago, she has already hugely impacted my IF life. Aw that's so true Chhotu...I don't have any brothers..or siblings for that matter..and you're my first brother here..since Sid doesn't count as one ROFL ..he's got a sister overload already and I'm not joining the camp ROFL  We met on the Awards page, where she admitted to silently stalking me ShockedROFL oh pleaseee..infact I "admitted" to have seen you around.. ROFL and that's is NOT counted as stalking Angry ROFL... and then I also admitted ROFL god knows what you admitted to ROFL . Then, I profile stalked her LOL see, I'm not the stalker, you are AngryLOL and we had LOTS of scrap conversations. If you look at her scrapbook, all of the messages are from me. ROFL ohh whoaa...that just proves that you haven't gone through my scrapbook ROFL..majority are from either Yams or Aisho ROFL Now you must be thinking how Deepika evolved from Aish right? LOL Well, at the time I met her, her picture was a still from 'Break Ke Baad' with Imran and Deepika. So I figured she looks like Deepika so I will call her that too. ROFL Haainn..well thankyou, I'm going to take that as a "blind" compliment since I think deepika is very pretty...LOL Hence I am. EmbarrassedLOL Hence, she is Deepika. Somehow, I was informed that she was in Australia, and when I told her she said she was in New Zealand ShockedROFL but then she said that she indeed lived in Australia and that she was out of town so in the end I was right, like always. ROFL Right as always? Hahaa...ROFL too cutee LOL There is a distinct characteristic in Deepika, she [almost ]always uses ROFLs in all of her messages. Yeah..I got the fever from Pari..and now it has become like our or my trademark LOL At first, I didn't know the code for it in scraps so it took her a couple of scraps to teach me. ROFL I told you I was a very good teacher ROFL and feel free to bug me about anything anytime LOL ..Thank god she didn't charge for the services that was probably more exausting than her work in real life. ConfusedROFL Okay so you don't know what my work in real life is do you? LOL Let me tell you now before 6 months are up and you danda me complaining that I didn't tell you ROFL..ohh trust me, it's happened before LOL ..and plus you can know me better Embarrassed So..I handle a part time office job which was on and off since 10th and recently full time in the holidays, hence the work trip I'm on...It's a fashion wholesaler whom I occasionally model for/have modelled for in the past ...and side profession I guess you can call it..is a choreographer and a dance teacher LOL which trust me is wayyy more hectic than teaching you the rofl code ROFL ROFL and I have to teach many non-dancers dance..though most of my students are pretty good...and before I move off, I've done Bharatnatyam for almost a decade now, teach Bollywood, know a bit of street dancing as in locking/popping etc..and salsa LOL there we have it..LOL  Recently though, my wonderful Deepika has been going through a gloomy time. Someone close to her has an illness which is why she was very down recently. Cry I don't know what to say to you for mentioning this chhotu..but all I can say is thankyou (:..for now I am trying to get out of this "downness" and I thank you for helping me get out of it... But, I think I take the credit for cheering her up ROFL but I never said you could take whole credit :| ROFL just so that everyone knows..want to thank yams, pooja, chhoti, you and somehow indirectly sid..since reading his posts or rather spamming made me want to get back to this one ROFL as well LOL. But I want to request all my friends to pray for her family in the difficult time and hope her loved one is blessed with good health and prosperity. Smile Thankyou thankyou thankyou..I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart (: and in that case if you're talking about my loved ones then most definitely include yourself in IF life Embarrassed  . So.. hmm... what do I like about Deepika? She always listens to me and lets me scrap whenever and doesn't get mad ROFL. Of course I do..why would I get mad at you ROFL how can anyone get mad at their chhota bhai? LOL not me LOL What I don't like... her being a little bratty on KWK but she said shes sorry to me ROFL mehh AngryAngryAngry this is when I'm strictly not deepika and only AISHWARYA..talkin about her the actress, she's pretty bitchy too Angry ROFL so there I'm neither..btw I didn't bitch about you on KWK..only RK ROFL ..waise bhi now I have to find a Siddharth for myself (excluding the Mallya Dead dushmani speaks) cause of you Angry Ab woh kahaan se aa tapkega?? ROFL The song I think of when I see her is... " O O O Adhoore Tum Adhoore Hum.. Bin Tumhare!" and the wordings are completely true. I am adhoora without my deepika and she is also adhoori without me ROFLBig smile Awww that is just so so so so so cute and adorable Hug take a close look at the verse lyrics and you'll get a rough sense of my personality as well LOLEmbarrassed that is the perfect song for you and me and our relationship..goshh that sounds weird ROFL if you know what I mean..in the sense.. and yes, I really am adhoori without you  In short, thank you for all that you have done Deepika and because of all of this you are so close to me. Embarrassed Hug And I in return want to thank you for everything you've done for me Hug although just a thankyou wouldn't be enough to express what I feel Embarrassed My only brother, I love you ...Hug I hope it wasn't too mushy ROFL 

--------------------------------

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

but chotu u started the whole idea na...remember how we PMed all and stuff?? U made a plan and Ravz fulfilled it for us!!! mwahh..u both are ROCKSTARS!!

Fine fine as you say. Can't wait until I have time to write about you guys!! You, Dolly, Badey, Nikki, Aish - my besties from forum! Embarrassed

awiehhhhHug.........yeahh we super 6LOL ROCKING group!! love u all so much!!! m waiting for that too.....I m a BIF fan of ur posts u know that , right??Embarrassed

This is so sweet LOL Love you all too..we seriously are a good group EmbarrassedHug
love to all five...x

Edited by -Aish129- - 13 January 2011 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awwwww CHOTTUUUUHug thats so SWEET of u yaar!!! m so touched!! Also, u made me laugh like anythingROFL

RE

will edit after coming back from college:D love ya!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-aishhh.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

hey doll  did u talked to sur yesterday ?
i didnt !!!!usne cal hi nahi kiya n i cant call so dunnoConfused
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

Originally posted by dolly18

hhee heee
is this what i asked D'oh  LOL

ROFL rofl
sorry i didnt read ur other questionConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

So, who is my next bestie? Well, whatever I say about her seems less, as she is truly one of a kind. Involved and compassionate, this girl is truly the award sweeper of the forum, and has awed everyone with her kind and loving personality. AWWW chotuuuHug.......u r so sweet!! ....love u Hug I can tell the same  thing for you....u won everyone
s heart in just few days!!! She is truly what we all call her, the "jaan" of this forum. Ladies and gentlemen, she is non other than MohitzPari! Now, how our friendship evolved is quite an interesting story, and I will tell it in full detail LOL.hahahaha tell me... m listening Well, of course, from the first day I joined this forum, I noticed her, as everyone knew her, talked about her, and was involved with her. hahahaha.....I love reading ur post..have I ever told u that??...u r damn cute!!! Embarrassed u r making me smile like anything haah Didn't quite take a lot of interest until a couple days later when I was looking at Yamini's scrapbook, whom I was friends with [See Yamini, nothing has changed - I use to stalk your profile, I still stalk your profile, and I will always stalk your profile ROFL] and I saw that Pari had quite a good friendship with Yamini. OMGGGG u stalked our chatShocked:OOOOROFL..bad boy bad boyROFLSince we had so many mutual friends, I decided to add her and become friends with her. She accepted, but that was not at all the start of our friendship Confused.haaa I remember u sent me a friend reqBig smile but we didn't know eachother that time!! Well, as soon as we became friends, I sent her maybe 3-4 scraps over the days introducing myself and saying hi. I didn't get replies back Broken HeartOuchCry.OMGGGG dont say this publiclyROFL....coz everyone keep saying this...one day u all gonna kill me for not replying to scrap or PMsROFL...I m super lazy yaar...and that time toh  thought u r just a new member...I didn't  even know u..how u r and stuffROFLNow I have never actually talked to Pari about this but I still want to know why she didnt reply, because I know she clearly wasn't busy cause she was replying to Yamini ROFL LMAOROFL......told u na....I didn't know u that time baba...muje kya pata u will be my chotu in futureLOL. HugBut anyhow, I personally feel that it was because she didn't really know me, as I was a newbie and didn't have many substantial posts. EXACTLY LOL But, finally, when I posted my first article, she commented saying that I did an awesome job! Dancing hahaha ..see m ur fan since day 1Big smileWhat was also funny is that day I got a scrap from her saying "hey" ROFL coz that time I came to know that u r not a MID or anything..but a real member who is also very talented!! IEmbarrassed don't know, maybe she just needed proof that I was a legit person and not some weirdo ErmmROFL YAP YAPPROFL I take time to make friends...but once I do...I never let them go away!!! EmbarrassedAnyways, after, when I posted my question for MJHT Forum Awards, she was there supporting me, giving me the idea that I should PM the moderators for permission. That is when I knew I gained a new friend Embarrassed. awwww mwahhhh...always with u!! Then she started calling me chotu and our scrap messaging began LOL.GOSHH thats so much fun na!! This whole awards process has brought us closer than ever, and she has evolved as such a wonderful dost and sister. awww I knoww......we all have spent some precious moments together!!!! WE THE SUPER 6 CoolAll you see when you look at Pari Di is compassion, love, talent, and prestige. There are so many things I like in her, some of which are encouragement, sincerity, pyaar, comedy, and just everything that is present in a perfect person.awww u r making me blush now chotuuuHug  may be all are not right..but u r saying this is enough for me!!There is one dislike though and that is how she for a brief time agreed with Dolly's evil ponnie idea DeadCryLOL. LMAOOOOROFLROFLThe song that I think of when I see her is without doubt "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani" ROFLROFL OMGGGG Stern SmileROFLHer Sheena VM is just so damn good that that is the only song I can think of. ROFL hahaha thank u!!! Pari, tu maan ya na maan, you are so dear to me and I love you so so much that I can't even express all of my love for you. Embarrassedawwww same here chotu!! I love u more than u do!!! mwahhhh...yeahh m always with u!!!  I hope you are always here with me and are always part of my forum experiences. I love you! HugHugHug
mwahhhh..love u too and always with u!! hugss

thank u so much chotu for such a wonderful post!! made my day!!Heart

-nautankidollz-

----- Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yulZ

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
sid aisa hi hai chotu hee hee
n i have to go out for sum work..
well my result gt declared.. can u imagine ughh
will be back this afternoon if i am still alive!!!
lov ya kiddo
bye:)

yulZ

Go to top