Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

My "Thank You" Post *Finished* (Page 18)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL what a VM... ROFL ROFL ROFL

----- Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
ok chotu.. LOL  Dont say sorry again, ok..? Big smile

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 28 January 2011 at 11:07am
----- Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

alishaL786 Senior Member
alishaL786
alishaL786

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
awwww! haha yea we became friends by profie-stalking! ROFL I have loved each and every one of our scrap conversations! Smile awwww im glad that you smiled because of me SmileSmileSmile you dont have to say thank you! awwwwww! i hope we have more conversations and become closer friends LOLLOL I LOVE YOU! Hug Heart

p.s. sorry i saw this late Unhappy

Edited by alishaL786 - 01 February 2011 at 9:37pm
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Chotu i am gonna KEEEEL you for making me all emotional now Stern Smile

wat the hell is this all huh ??? :O:O:O:O:O u wanted ur badey to cry so badly that u wrote all these emotional stuffs :O:O:O:O now look i cant stop crying and i blame u for this Stern Smile this is the reason i havent been replying to this post and i am telling this honestly coz everytime i come to this post i ALWAYSSS want to read it from the beginning no matter how long it is or how many times i have read it coz each n every word aray word toh chod each letter LOL is sooo soo special to me and means alot :) and i become all emotional unable to say anything :( i never knew i was this much special to u chotu Hug and i can't stop thanking God for giving me such an amazing brother Hug but emotions are better known if u express them in words therefore i am gonna FINALLY reply to this post and also as u said u wanted me to reply to it :D
------ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Okay okay everyone first I want to make a confession: I have somewhat copied Nikki Di's idea ROFL plagiarism Shocked ROFL o by the way before starting i want to tell u sth chotu.. Dont u dare point out any grammatical mistake in my post got it Stern SmileROFL coz right now i am all emotional and excited to reply to this post and u know when u r excited ur nerves brains and stuff and all those reflex action n all Stern Smile i dont care if it doesnt make sense or doesnt make any link with this topic Stern SmileROFL Sorry Nikki Di but I have also been wanting ot do this and your post gave me some motivation LOL Chal as u referenced her, ur plagiarism is cancelled Big smileROFL

So everyone, with the awards over, people are a little confused on what is to happen of forum now that everything is "over". But really guys, nothing is over. I know that we all will always be here to keep this forum alive as long as we can. So everyone be jolly and keep creating interesting topics and let MJHT live and shine! Tongue DUDEE !! u are the best yarr.. chotu i bet after reading this ppl will be encouraged to make this forum shine FOREVER :D and we will try our best too ;P thanx to u and RV for the award idea that brought out the unity among all the MJHT members and i just wanna thank u guys from the bottom of my heart because we realli realli enjoyed those times and it is truly one of our memorable moments :)

With my finals around the corner, I will have to discipline myself and will have to stop using IF starting around Friday and I won't be back until the end of January (around the 24th) Cry Longest time I will be away from you all but please wish me luck because I truly need it. chal as this time has been gone longgg back how was ur eggjam chotu ?LOL jyada Rati kii daydream toh nahi kiya hoga nah that had made u stop studying Stern Smile ya sheila oo i mean sheena ki chaddi ki fashion show yaad kiya ?Stern SmileROFL

So I want to take this opportunity to go down my buddy list and acknowledge all of you who have been such great friends here. Here is the deal, I will go to each person [and it really depends on how much I know you] and write how I met you, what I like about you, what I dislike about you [if anything], did i just see dislike ?? Shocked chal abhi aata hoon *comes back with a jooti*Evil SmileROFL song I think of when I talk to you/think of you [if I do..]. Smile The people that I am closer to will be further down my list and I might stop and take breaks over time so bare with me LOL. wat ?? LOL now this is sth new bhai ROFL  But you all are special and you better be darn excited that I am writing stuff for you. ROFL Stop acting so full of urself u emotional ka gola Stern SmileROFL[Note: There are some people on my list that I don't really know but I will try to write something about you] Actually change of plan. The following people are on my buddy list and are very cool and nice people [duh because they are on my list ROFL] Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile but I just don't know enough about them to write about them, so they are getting mentioned for being my friends but they need to work on knowing me LOL and I need to work on knowing them ConfusedLOL: Just how many ppl are u gonna write abt huh ?ROFL now i am lossing my patience LOL

Okay so we are done here today! Oh wait, chotu you're such an idiot AngryThumbs DownLOL. You forgot someone! I did? ShockedStern Smile thats y u are a huge idiotic freak Stern Smile Oh yes, oh god yes I am an idiot Angrybecause I still haven't written about probably the most important person for me in this forum. ahem ahem CoolROFL i hope its the person i am thinking about varna u are so gonna be a deadmeat chotu Stern Smile  Yes, sorry all of my wonderful behnein, but this particular person is extremely special to me. Many of you know this guy as the stud, the Samrat, the cool kid, and Gunjan's biggest lover here.as soon as Sid hears the line "Gunjan's biggest lover" sid's reaction is Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked is this a birth of my another rival AngryCry hey zaleem bhaggu ROFL I know him as a funny, unique, creative, caring, and awesome older bhai. wat ?? u know that person ?? and u are even complimenting him ?? my rival ? Shocked tum mera chotu hohii nahi saktay Cry Yes, I know I have given it away, but I can't avoid giving all of this true and valid praise to such an amazing individual. OOOMGGGG Shocked Shocked u betrayer CryIf you haven't figured it out, I am talking about this forum's Mr.Sunshine and best bhai, yulZ a.k.a. Sid. OMGGG :O:O:O:O:O:O Sid ?? isnt that me ? Shocked o ys it ISSS me ROFL so all this time u were talking abt me chotu  :O:O:O:O ok i am totalli out of my mind nowwwwwwwwww .. wohoooooooooo !! its me its me itsssssss meeeeeeee !! *jumps up and down and roams around*ROFLROFL oo sorry i will be back to my self IN A BIT *continues jumping around like a kangaroo*ROFL  Sid and I have also had a funny start to our friendship, at least from my side. oie wat do u mean by atleast by ur side ? Stern Smile ullu ka patta its even more than friendship from my side .. i mean along with my friend u are my bhai aswell stupid LOL to be honest when i read this post for the 1st time i thought u would never mention me as niks and dolly's name were already up and i never thought i was gonna be up there coz yarr we didnt used to have enough chats like u did with niks and dollu.. so i thought my name would come before them and also the 1st line of this post made me oo so he finished ??? but when u went "chotu u forgot someone" thats was like a ray of hope for me LOL n hey wats up with this red font colour Stern SmileROFL chal i will let u off as its one of my favourites :)  This is probably the first time he is hearing this, and I encourage him to tell his point of view too LOL. Well, before I met him, I thought I was this forum's only "brother" or guy, oie i was thinking the same too till i saw ur name in some1's category so ya our story is same to same ROFL so when the awards started, I specifically remember telling Ravs when she started the awards, "Make sure you include best bhai. I shouldn't have much competition!" ROFLROFL u did ?? nalayakROFL  Little did I know that some impostor would show up and shatter my dreams! ROFL opss sorry abt that bro CoolROFLJust kidding, I went a little off there. ROFL yes u did Stern Smile So while I was browsing the award nominations, I came across many nominators who voted for him as Best Bhai. First I thought, is this a prank for all these girls to giggle and joke because these are very valuable votes ShockedAngryROFL omg tell u wat chotu.. u get angry realli fast Stern SmileROFL who would make a joke abt this category yarr ROFL tu bhi nah ROFL because I have never heard of "yulZ" as it sounded like a martian's name or something. ConfusedROFLahem ahem Stern Smile did u fgt i got a joota in my hand Stern SmileROFL And then I saw that he wasn't made up because he was liking everythingLOL ok i have to tell u this.. this line totalli cracked me up ROFL eventhough i know its not funny but stil it did ROFL. At first, I do admit that I had a five second jealously pang.D'ohWackoROFL u did ??? Shocked  Broken HeartROFLBut that was until I saw his post, addressing everyone with such a free-flowing attitude, kindness, and comedy. awwwwww thanx yarr Big smile And then that all vanished into the air and I did some stalking ROFL afterall u were meant to be my bhai stalking to is in our heredity chotu CoolROFLand then I posted, without thinking, a post addressed to him. Because believe it or not, I did feel a connection. Embarrassed [And no before you ask this is NOT a start to a Dostana Thumbs DownROFL] ERM that makes it more suspicious chotu Stern SmileROFL and that coz i have experinced this same situation with mohit Stern SmileROFL And that's when we started communicating and became great friends. This friendship only continue to grew with my project and the awards pages, until he became a huge part of my forum experiences and when I also started calling him BadeyBig smile. [so since I have introduced my name for him now I will switch to it and leave the formalities LOL] u better my eyes are dying to se the wod badey from ya ROFL Something about Badey which I only experience from him, is that he sets certain moods and atmospheres and never looses their grips. He has such a consistent personality making him easily lovable and likable, which is ideal for a sibling.thanx for all those compliments bhai but if someone is good in sth than he himself is also bad in sth and is not totalli perfect.. dekh if i am good in that then u are also gr8 in encouraging ppl chotu.. eventhough i am older than ya but u are much more creative and talented  than me and i just appreciate it whole heartedly Clap Clap and also u are not less likable than me :) it just depends on the person and the amount of time u spend with them :) Another reason I feel that I am so close to Badey is that because I have never had a brother before. see i told ya u are making me soo emotional :( There are certain qualities and things [Sorry ladies you won't understand CoolROFL] muahaha.. thats the payback for not noticing us haina chotu CoolROFL that we can only comprehend and talk about. Over time, I now realize that Badey is such a crucial part of everyone's life here, especially me. Tongue stop making me emotional arghhh LOL We have had extremely comical and memorable events through these days, some of which I want to share with you all.  I remember when we first became friends,one member under the best bhai nomination wrote "There are boys in the forum?" LOL and Badey wrote "dek dosh ab teri meri astitva hi nahin Cry" ROFLROFL This cracked me up so badly and it still does. ROFLLOL it did and still does ?? but thats so true haina bhai LOL i still remember that time when u cracked up seeing my dialogue LOL  More recently, we have been discussing Sheena and her chaddis where he told me that I would have to see her chaddi fashion show when Dolly locked me up with her. LOL damn i miss having our chaddi conversationsROFL i mean sheena ki chaddiROFL
We have been imagining many scenarios that I encourage you to stalk on the spamming page I created. ROFLROFL oie izzat ka WAT lagana hai kyaStern SmileROFLI like everything about Badey, and there has never been a time where I have been particularly angry at him, [except now, because he still hasnt come to this page Angry] oopss.. aray yarr u know the reason behind my inactiveness.. chal maaf kardena ok Big smile and I hope it continues this wayErmm ROFL. [Side note: I know you or at least Dolly are wondering why i'm not mentioning the ponnie thing here, and that is because I realized that Badey had nothing to do with it and ws defending me CoolThumbs Up] ya i was completely heartbroken when u thought i was with them AngryROFL  The song I think of when I see him is also "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani" because well.. its a huge part of our conversations and IF journey ROFLROFL. gawd now stop saying sheena sheena are u obsessed with her or sthROFLBut more uniquely, I think of this song from Sholay: "Yeh Dosti.. . hum nahin todhenge!!!" Tongue I hope it applies to our friendship forever! Smile ofcourse it will chotu :) Wrapping this up, I want to tell you simply Badey that I love you man! Smile I love u too bhai Smile u fgt to tell them that its not dostana again Stern SmileROFL an i making it more suspicious Stern SmileROFL I know you know this, but I want you to realize that you are very very very very special to me! and so are u too bhai :) I hope we can always be this way, and we can become the strongest bhai force here CoolStarHug we will Cool And I also want to you get rid of your "kamchoor" attitude AngryROFL. heyyyyyyy !! i am so offended Stern SmileROFL afterall i am RV aka ravjot's beta kaamchor is in our bloodstream Stern SmileROFL But really, I always want you and me to be the best bhais ever. Hug[Now come and check this page! AngryAngry] i said nah we will as long as we have trust and understanding betw us we will be the best duos of  IF :) [Also, please do tell me Badey someday what your username is as I am not aware of it ConfusedErmm] dont ask me coz i have no idea wat on earth it means ROFL when i wanted to register all the username i wanted to use was taken so i just pressed sth randomly and it worked Cool and u know wat that random word is LOL yulZ CoolROFL
Apart from my section this bit was kinda imp. to reply on Stern Smile
The song I think of when I see her is... " O O O Adhoore Tum Adhoore Hum.. Bin Tumhare!" and the wordings are completely true. I am adhoora without my deepika and she is also adhoori without me ROFLBig smile erm i am offended YET AGAIN ya know chotu Stern Smile my heart is getting hurt for some reason Stern Smile In short, thank you for all that you have done Deepika and because of all of this you are so close to me. Embarrassed Hug ermmm Stern SmileLOL

@Munni- wow i knew abt ur profession but i know it more in detail now as u mentioned it in ur reply ROFL and i can see my name on the list of cherring me up.. awwwww Embarrassed i am glad that i was able to bring a smile on ur face too munni and that realli means alot to me :D waise bhi ab toh its my duty to make sure u are smiling everytime and make each and every moment special Heart for ur smile i am even ready to spam 24/7 ROFLROFL but ermm thoda risky hai Stern SmileROFL and lol u were in search of ur siddharth ?? i guess thats over haina Wink oo and last but not the least i am SOOO GLAD that we didnt accepted to be a bro-sis Stern SmileROFL  i think we were meant to be isiliye ahem ahem.. rab ne bana di jodi CoolROFL and ya u are right.. mera uncountable behnein's are enough for me so u can be a special one for me HeartROFL

@Chotu- i am also realli sorry to make u all worried yarr :( in this post itself i can see how much u all missed me and i am kinda happy :) but i am so sorry i made u all worried :( maybe coz i have u all in my life i was able to safe from this situation Hug

like Munni told ya that my eye scanner doesnt miss anything there was not even a single 0.000000001% of chance that i would miss this so ya the reply u guys were waiting ages ago finally i am coming there Stern SmileROFL

Aw that's so true Chhotu...I don't have any brothers..or siblings for that matter..and you're my first brother here..since Sid doesn't count as one ROFL Sid doesn't count as one? What does that mean? ShockedStern Smile Mere bhai ki aaj kal bohot badnaami ho rahi hai aur mein bardaash nahin kar sakta Angry Daffa ho ja! ROFLROFL.Munni k line i can understand but wats up with urs chotu ?:O:O:O:O saale munni se bhi bada badnaami tu kar raha hai mera ROFL eventhough she doesnt mean that way u are giving more ideas to the viewers Stern Smile ab tu daffa ho ja ROFL .he's got a sister overload already and I'm not joining the camp ROFL Vah bhai vah jaise tu toh sabse alaag hai na? ROFL ofcourse she is bhaiEmbarrassed iske baare mein tujhe baad mein bataunga if u are interested Stern SmileLOL but I never said you could take whole credit :| ROFL just so that everyone knows..want to thank yams, pooja, chhoti, you and somehow indirectly sid..??Stern Smilesince reading his posts or rather spamming made me want to get back to this one ROFL as well LOL.See.. kya ajeeb ajeeb bate karti hai! Pehle bolti hai he doesn't count as your bhai and then now you thank him.. what is up with you? ROFL chotu she is thanking me as a friend Stern Smile we two are not bhai and behen like u two Stern Smile  Of course I do..why would I get mad at you ROFL how can anyone get mad at their chhota bhai? LOL not me LOL Aww you guys are too nice to me Embarrassed But make sure to keep it that way ROFLomggg u just crack me up chotu ROFL stop ordering or more like threatening ppl around ROFL And I in return want to thank you for everything you've done for me Hug although just a thankyou wouldn't be enough to express what I feel Embarrassed My only brother, I love you ...Hug Thank you Hug Arey ab decide karde ke Sid bhi included hai na? ShockedConfused i AM included but not in the list of bhais samjha Wink itna samajhne ki itna time lagadiya tune Stern Smile

@Preeti- i just lovedddddd ur reply preeti di ROFL OMGG Chotu change ur topic name yarr.. keep it " sabki badnaami "Stern SmileROFL jks tha.. lol preeti ki sab pole khulgaya CoolROFL now the one who thought u are a strict mod will be regretting hard time muahaha ROFL for some reason i am soo happy for this ROFL

I miss badey. Cry
If he doesn't show up in the next 24 hours, I will file a search warrant. ROFL kar kar i will be popular than CoolROFL again i am realli sorry bhai.. :(
ok back to work.

Originally posted by -Aish129-

Okay I can't be s-t-u-f-f-e-d quoting anything..so put up with this for now LOL I'm sort of replying to your reply LOL  this is my Munni LOL

1) When I said Sid doesn't count as my bhai I meant it ...but by the way...That does not ultimately equal Sid ki badnaami  ROFL u two stop talking abt my badnaami now Stern SmileROFL i had enough in this thread LOL Who the heck gave you that idea Shocked I just don't see him as my bhai... isme badnaami kahaan se aa gayi.. LOL Sid badnaam huwa darling tere liye ROFL  And alag hone ki bhi baat nahi aati :| wat alag ?? did i miss sth Stern Smile

3) WOW...you're a singer Shocked I guess I'm the first to know this here maybe.. :S wat ?? chotu a singer ??:O:O:O:O:O:O why didnt u tell me chotu ?? ok i demand an explanation right now, right here Angry

4) Can I not thank a guy without having to display a bhai-behen relationship with him?? What the heck is wrong in that? ROFL i was thinking the same ROFL And decide kar liya...I just can't get my head around bhai-behen relationships in that sense..even with Sid.. LOL oyee hoyeee WinkLOL 

5) RK tera bhai hai? ShockedShockedShocked kya RK chotu ka bhai hai Stern Smile toh in conclusion RK mera bhi bhai hai Stern SmileROFL  

1) When I said Sid doesn't count as my bhai I meant it ...but by the way...That does not ultimately equal Sid ki badnaami  ROFLIm sorry Im just really mad at him right now Angry so u decided to badnaam me Stern SmileROFL Oh are you guys the same age? o u didnt knew that ?? LOL well chal now u know it LOL Oh ho.. is there something elseShocked Big smileBig smile crap you're gonna kill me for this one ROFL i would have killed u too but abhi the situation is different so u are safe Smile

No no baba Im sorry I just didnt know that you guys were the same age and there might be something else Big smileROFL Jk Jk you dont have to be my future bhabhi.. phir to double rishta ho gaya! ShockedShocked stop blabbering chotu ROFL kya bol raha hai ROFL my behen and my bhai ! ahhh Confused and anyways long distance relationship wouldn't work ROFL who said so Stern Smile it does stupid Cool its abt trust, love and understanding and if this is in it then no worries Big smile everything works out the BEST !! samjha LOL

Originally posted by -Aish129-

Well I can only hope that Sid only laughs...if he gets angry then... though I've never seen it happen..but be ready for another daatofying lesson from me AND him Angry ROFL lol ya like chotu said i could only laugh but along with laughing i think i am blushing too LOL there's no way i would get angry aur iss baat mein toh no way !! thanx chotu for this.. eventhough u dont know the reason but its a secret so thanx :D

By the way...I just remembered you mentioned that long distance relationships don't work...they do, so you can't generalise LOL haina munni ?? i was telling him the same WinkMy cousin and my jeeju are the perfect example Approve oo so the generation is repeating now Wink

And now if you even DARE get a diff meaning from this, and you-know-what that is, then tumhari khair nahi Angry Munni this is my 1st time seeing u getting angry.. u look more pretty when u are angry Big smileROFL

FINALLY I AM DONE Stern Smile   once again thankyouu so much bhai Hug it really really meant alot to me Hug

PS: Looks like u and Sumi have become Nidhi's ultimate fans and have started doing Nidhigiri Stern Smile

Edited by yulZ - 12 March 2011 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh...-Jia-..relentless.

Go to top