Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

My "Thank You" Post *Finished* (Page 17)

----- Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

----- Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

----- Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-aishhh.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
sid is still not here whoaa
i thought i would be late then him too hee hee
aparently i wont get late
chotu i will i guess will finally reply to u here tomorrow i have chuttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yayy me
----- Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
my replies r in bold green

toh ab kiski baari hai?
meli!!!!*does a happy tribal dance*
 Next, someone who is also extremely close to my heart. With talents in various categories, she is truly a vibrant and stunning icon for this forum, who spreads love and laughter everywhere!
*reads the line ten times!!!!! n then rolls eyes to heaven...god how many love goggles did u u gave my friends for me??Ermm
 For me she is mummy, auntie, teacher, sister, and for all of you, she is the one and only dolly18!  Our relationship is also quite amusing as we also gradually became friends over time after periods of short acquaintances. After a short and sweet comment on my first article, we met again when the awards started.
yes we did i still remember that article. n tujhe pata hai chotu there is a story behind this article!!!i first thought someprofessional did an article on mjht forumLOLn i even pestered simi to find link of the article on net coz my pc wasnt working hee hee n then i stalked that whole thread u know!!! n finally realised it was a seeet chottu who wrote it for the forum!!!Embarrassed
 To tell you the truth, I don't exactly remember how our friendship evolved, but I know that we became friends in a matter of hours LOL
we did!!!LOLn u bet neither do i remember how we became frineds hee hee
but i am soo happy we did became friends!!!Embarrassed
. The immediately notice about Dolly is that she is easy to get along with and is extremely funny! Sab cheez mein joke dhundti hai! ROFL
*sighs .. n rubs a tear of her face!!! aaj kisi ne mujhe samjha mujhe pehchana to bahut acha lagga. sniff..*
*pari throws a shoe at dolly for doing nautanki again*DeadLOL
She has such a feel good attitude which is why she is so close to my heart. Embarrassed
awwwwwwww dumbo u r such a sweetie that is why u r soo close to my heart:)
Gradually, I opened my project suggestions and she was there, where I came up with the name mummy for her and then she started talking about giving me sound beatings. ROFL
i remember thatAngryu called me mummy n i called u uncle n after numerous scraps n posts i ended up being ur sweet mummy n u ended up being a 104 year old uncle of ine!!!LOL
 Like all of my wonderful sisters here, she too has always supported me but she always takes it a notch higher, always scrapbooking with me even more and keeping in touch with me all the time.
hope i dont trouble u Confused!!!!I even wrote a poem for her and it was her signature for a while! CoolROFL Here I am going to share it for you all although thoda crappy hai so deal with me guys LOL: Oye Dolly... Tu lagti hai Jolly.. tere paas hai ek trolly.. jise tu kharide ki ek lolly! ROFLROFL
when i first read this scrap na i read the poem five times just to understand the last lineLOL
n finally i excepted that i wasnt going to get it hee hee so i put it in my signature.. it was precious u know!!!Big smileEmbarrassed
ROFLThrough all of these random scrap posts, she made me feel so good, so special, so loved!
what do i say?? i have no words just to this that chottu u really are special!!!Smile Embarrassed
Through these awards, I met such a classy, unique, and amazing personality, whose talks and messages I will always remember and think of. She left an impression on me which is ever-lasting and influential. EmbarrassedClap

u know what u r such a good buttering boyLOLi am actually smiling n thinking of singining sheila ki jawaniLOLdunno why!!!
hee hee but chottu u r more wonderful n understanding to thanks for being thereEmbarrassed

The best quality of Dolly is for sure her easy going and comedic personality. I don't find a lot of dislikes in her, but since she is jokey sometimes the jokes get rude like her one about making ponnies in my hair LOL.
sighs dont remind me of thatOuchDead
but now that u did let me tell u the whole story!!!
it all started when my sweet lil cousin sis came to visit me.. that little prankster decided that i would look good in ponies n she made me do them continously for three days!!!!!Shocked*talk abt sibling torture!!!Cry**n i told this to sid who started laughing like mad!!! n said he liked my sis 
i said i was going to hit him hardAngryLOL
but then he said he loved doing ponnis on his big bro, who loved the ponnies on his hairShockedLOL
then we planned a badla with my small sis!!!
n all this stupid spaming was done in awrds sec obviously hee hee!!!
n then u stepped btw n i wanted too do ponies on u!!!
rest is history!!!LOLbut again i am sorry if i hurted u chottu .. i had no intension of doing so seriously!!!!!!sorry again

I want to tell you though Dolly that I probably wouldn't have minded it as much if it wasn't around this finals period but it annoyed me because of its bad comic timing. ROFLROFL
my timing is always like that buddyLOLdnt get me started.. i ended uo wishing happy aniversary to a friend couple of mine the day they faughtDead, i ended up wearing my fav sleeveless shirt the day it rainedAngry n i spoke all bad about my teacher the moment he was standing behind me!!!!OuchLOL
so all in all i am a real bad timer u know hee hee!!!

The song I think of when I see Dolly is.. hmm.. 'All Izz Well'!! WinkThis is because of her personality, and how at the end of the day, she makes you feel so much better! Tongue
awwwwwwwwww really???Tonguethats sweet of u!!!
u know i actually started listenibg song more since u said this hee hee
One of the best things Dolly has done for me was when she made me a Rati siggy to get my apology. Man did my heart melt after seeing that
ROFLi know rati came as my saviousr from ur cruel angerrati i love u she is my heroEmbarrassedn anything for u chottu:). ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gosh I love Rati, she is so pretty, beautiful, ahEmbarrassedSilly..
. anyways back to the main topic ROFL Dolly, I want you to know that no one can ever be like you; soft, gentle, caring, and wonderful. No one could ever take the place that you have in my heart, never ever. Embarrassed Yaar, Dolly, I love you so much! Hug I hope we share many more fun times together and that you always make me feel special and loved! Hug
these last four lines r so dang close to me.. they totally totally touched my heart...
i know i should say things like chottu i amm soo emotional after this or that i love u for being such a sweet heart !!! but i cant i have no words kiddo seriously no words can tell ya how much happy i am feeling after i read this para!!!
thanks chottu n i seriously hope this friendship goes on n on!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

----- Goldie

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-CandYlicious_S

Go to top