Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

My "Thank You" Post *Finished* (Page 14)

----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

----- Goldie

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
You're not allowed to blame me if I murder you Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile
Tu ruk abhi editing with reply AngryAngry ROFL
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Originally posted by -Aish129-

Okay I can't be s-t-u-f-f-e-d quoting anything..so put up with this for now LOL I'm sort of replying to your reply LOL 

1) When I said Sid doesn't count as my bhai I meant it ...but by the way...That does not ultimately equal Sid ki badnaami  ROFLIm sorry Im just really mad at him right now Angry I can understand (: Don't worry he'll come LOL Who the heck gave you that idea Shocked My brain dumbo ROFLI just don't see him as my bhai... isme badnaami kahaan se aa gayi.. LOL Oh are you guys the same age? Oh ho.. is there something elseShocked Big smileBig smile crap you're gonna kill me for this one ROFL Well almost same age..i'm younger by few months Stern Smile Seriously WHAT THE HECK is wrong with you, i'm realllyyy concerned ShockedShockedShocked Iske baare mein aage dekh loongi Angry And alag hone ki bhi baat nahi aati :|
Anyway..whatever you confused me like hell with that Confused

2) Idk whether you ar e serious about the photo bit or not ROFL I think I am LOL Well no one here has "seen" me..so may be if I'm in the mood one day (: but if we end up meeting someday judge for yourself LOL Will do! Winkor ask anyone else I end up meeting ROFL Okie dokie! Big smileAnd the model part came about when they were doing a hopelessly heavy photoshopping jobs and I took over that LOLWell that's good but you must be damn pretty for them to pick you! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I should be the one blushing for such a compliment ROFL thankyou EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3) WOW...you're a singer Shocked Indeed! SmileI guess I'm the first to know this here maybe.. :S Yea I think so.. And how you talked about attachment regardless of the fact that you have never been etc...I've got to tell you..I couldn't agree more, and I know exactly what you mean...I've always been and will be grateful to my parents for bringing me up the way they have, and unlike most other second generation Indian kids here, I know, right? I love my parents!! Tongue And I plan to bring up my kids in the same way..not confused. thought you should know that ROFL I'm not confused about my identity or an ABCD as they call it LOL I'm guessing you know the full form :D

4) Can I not thank a guy without having to display a bhai-behen relationship with him?? No no baba Im sorry I just didnt know that you guys were the same age and there might be something else Big smileROFL Whatever I said there I said seriously :| Now where you got that from is beyond me Angry Jk Jk you dont have to be my future bhabhi.. phir to double rishta ho gaya! ShockedShocked my behen and my bhai ! ahhh Confused and anyways long distance relationship wouldn't work ROFL What the...YOUR future bhabhi...dude you are forgetting here that once sid comes he will read EVERY SINGLE POST here mind you, and then toh Angry ROFL Apne bhai aur mere baare mein aisi afwaiyein phailaate hue sharm nahi aati AngryAngry anyway..as sid says nothing can escape his eye scanner and I know that is true..experience speaks ROFL so edit it out if you want ROFLWhat the heck is wrong in that? ROFL And decide kar liya...I just can't get my head around bhai-behen relationships in that sense..even with Sid.. LOL or you for that matter..you're only chhotu/bhai to me since no one even knows your name Shocked Anyway whatever...I have my views on that..discuss some other day not now LOL

5) RK tera bhai hai? ShockedShockedShocked waise you said maine uske dil ke tukde kar diye...pehle mere baare mein to sochte ROFL Don't you know he was unfaithful Sleepy ROFLHaan lekin voh itna shaant hai aur tu itni rude hai.. ovbiously will side with him ROFL Hawww ShockedShockedShocked This is insane Cry pehle woh waali baat phir yeh Angry ROFL

6) I'm glad you didn't find it mushy Embarrassed Because I meant every word that I said even if btw you thought you already knew you were cute or whatever ROFL ROFLAnd now whenever I hear the song Adhoore, I think of you HugMe too!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

yulZ

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Is Chotu trying to make Aish my bahu?Stern Smile

yulZ

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Stern Smile Sid is your beta right? In that case, yes Stern SmileAngry
Abhi now only you can do something about it...unless you're going to join his team too Ouch

yulZ

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Yes he is and I'll take your side in this. Sidoo already found me a bahu. SanayaLOL

yulZ

Go to top